Fucking hipsters

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Fucking hipsters

Postby Siva » Wed Dec 24, 08 3:21 pm

Me and a couple bros went up to Canary Wharf en route to North Greenwich to meet a few girls. I needed to meet my mum on the way (she works in Canary Wharf) to give her housekeys because she left hers in.

We get off the DLR and there are these 6 white kids on the opposite platform, adorned in some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen, each with a different iPod adorned across their bodies. Each one of us was probably thinking how quickly they would get robbed had they lived where we do, but we made our way off the platform.

They all begin to giggle and we turn around, one of them is pointing at me and he said something about my watch. He then takes it upon himself to shout some unintelligable hipster garblespeak that sounded like an insult about how much I paid for it.

We rose above it, knowing full well how much we stand out already (despite us not wearing hoodies, it's just not common to see 4-5 black teenagers in the Docklands area.) and began to leave.

'HEY, YOU, NIGRA, LOOK AT ME.'

Before I could even process it, one of us was already sprinting towards the stairs. We all followed, and the hipsters got up and turned to leave. By the time they had gathered their bags and shit we were upon them.

'The fuck did you just say?'
'You heard what I said, monkey.'

That was the bravest thing I had ever heard in my life, considering two of us were at least 17 and could each snap him in half. One of those two 17 year olds pushed me aside and literally just picked him up. (Guy was about 5'8, my friend was 6'4)

'Why you gotta' cause a scene man? We're just walking through and you say dumb shit like that.'

We were all a little shocked, he is never this reasonable. We soon discovered why. In almost the blink of an eye, he threw the guy on the ground and just started stamping on his head. His hipster friends were just pointing and looking shocked from the platform exit. One of them took out a phone but was soon speared to the ground by the youngest of us.

The offending hipsters face was a mess of blood and had already begun to swell. His attacker rifled through his pockets and took £15. He threw £5 back on the guy and just started walking to the exit. Almost as though he had entirely forgotten about us.

No police came after us later.

Two wrongs don't make a right but I wasn't about to stop it.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby James » Wed Dec 24, 08 7:36 pm

It'll be a compliment to them because hipsters are middle class faggots who want to look lower class.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Re: Fucking hipsters

Postby ~[R2K]D-BLOCK~ » Wed Dec 24, 08 8:45 pm

Protocol wrote:Me and a couple bros went up to Canary Wharf en route to North Greenwich to meet a few girls. I needed to meet my mum on the way (she works in Canary Wharf) to give her housekeys because she left hers in.

We get off the DLR and there are these 6 white kids on the opposite platform, adorned in some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen, each with a different iPod adorned across their bodies. Each one of us was probably thinking how quickly they would get robbed had they lived where we do, but we made our way off the platform.

They all begin to giggle and we turn around, one of them is pointing at me and he said something about my watch. He then takes it upon himself to shout some unintelligable hipster garblespeak that sounded like an insult about how much I paid for it.

We rose above it, knowing full well how much we stand out already (despite us not wearing hoodies, it's just not common to see 4-5 black teenagers in the Docklands area.) and began to leave.

'HEY, YOU, NIGRA, LOOK AT ME.'

Before I could even process it, one of us was already sprinting towards the stairs. We all followed, and the hipsters got up and turned to leave. By the time they had gathered their bags and shit we were upon them.

'The fuck did you just say?'
'You heard what I said, monkey.'

That was the bravest thing I had ever heard in my life, considering two of us were at least 17 and could each snap him in half. One of those two 17 year olds pushed me aside and literally just picked him up. (Guy was about 5'8, my friend was 6'4)

'Why you gotta' cause a scene man? We're just walking through and you say dumb shit like that.'

We were all a little shocked, he is never this reasonable. We soon discovered why. In almost the blink of an eye, he threw the guy on the ground and just started stamping on his head. His hipster friends were just pointing and looking shocked from the platform exit. One of them took out a phone but was soon speared to the ground by the youngest of us.

The offending hipsters face was a mess of blood and had already begun to swell. His attacker rifled through his pockets and took £15. He threw £5 back on the guy and just started walking to the exit. Almost as though he had entirely forgotten about us.

No police came after us later.

Two wrongs don't make a right but I wasn't about to stop it.
What you did was right man. Would of did the same shit.
!!!!!Come Visit [RTK] CLAN Forums Click Here
~[R2K]D-BLOCK~
Regular

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Dec 24, 08 9:05 pm

Does this stuff actually happen? I only live 10 minutes away from you.

Good God I love being middle class. Also are hipsters basically scene kids?
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Wed Dec 24, 08 9:14 pm

Nearly the same thing happened around here, a group of lower-class kids got into a fight with middle-class who tried to look and act lower-class.

Only difference is, both groups were caucasian. Robbed the hell out of this one kid though, more than 15 pounds I'd say because I saw the kid running away dropping dollar bills. Stole his phone too.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Wed Dec 24, 08 9:30 pm

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:Does this stuff actually happen? I only live 10 minutes away from you.

Yes, they ARE the scene kids of anything but mostly affiliated with Indie to the extreme. If I were to describe them, it is 2000 indie bands mixed with 2000 emo.

See: The Horrors. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh355pPwehY
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Siva » Wed Dec 24, 08 9:57 pm

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:Does this stuff actually happen? I only live 10 minutes away from you.

It happens all the time.

I was in Beckenham a couple of weeks ago and witnessed quite the violent robbery.

I guess it's just who you know and what company you keep.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Dec 25, 08 12:58 am

Protocol wrote:

It happens all the time.

I was in Beckenham a couple of weeks ago and witnessed quite the violent robbery.

I guess it's just who you know and what company you keep.

And how aware of your surroundings you really are.

Psychologically I would suggest that since you are attuned to violence and crime, you know the subtle hints of when its about to kick off or start

Max may bypass things completely and not register these hints, just like I would.

Although I will often mistranslate a scenario because of "omg im a middle class wannabe cool guy with a hoodie, and theres 7 chavs across the road, im gonna get mugged, OMG"

But thats just paranoia
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Return to Rants & Debates