J A U H L I

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

J A U H L I

Postby Gyro Zeppeli » Fri Aug 07, 09 2:39 am

Jauhli never forgets what people say to him. Jauhli has a particular attention towards those who disrespect him, or the ones he doesn't trust. Jauhli never forgets such individuals.

Jauhli's mind records every single frame of the events that emotionally stimulate him, like a pictures folder in an hard disk consistent of countless Terabytes . Jauhli did not train his memory to do so. Jauhli's lifestyle made him become like this. Jauhli always remembers.

You cannot lie to Jauhli, nor promise him what you can't do. Jauhli will eventually find out the truth. Jauhli never forgets.

Bobandy forgets. So does Knaecker. Sheik Yerbouti would have no idea of what you are talking about if you asked him about Jauhli. Jake the Snake and Zeriel's subonscious immediately erased the events regarding Jauhli just after leaving him- it was not considered important data.
That's not how Jauhli's mind works.

Jauhli is patient. Jauhli knows that sometimes it's just a matter of time before a man makes his worse mistake. Jauhli will wait for you to come up with something that he can deny, because Jauhli remembers. Jauhli knows when you're lying.

Now, i want to directly warn one of my few readers: beware from Jauhli, for if ever you will say "My career in the war against the undead was flawless" Jauhli will stand. And you'll see his face distort in a harsh grimace that mixes pleasure and hate as he screams "LIAR! LIAR! I have witnessed your fall! I TOOK PART IN IT, AGAINST YOU!"

Jauhli will laugh as the crowd's turmoil turns into a lynching. Then, at one point, he'll stop. Why, you dear readers might ask, what stopped him from enjoying this moment of personal glory to the very end? The truth is Jauhli forgot why he was laughing in the first place, his memory erased any information that became unneeded. And if this looks like a cheap trick that mother nature played towards the mind of Jauhli, let me remind you that great gifts are expensive. And Jauhli already had a great gift: Jauhli never forgets.

Gyro Zeppeli

Postby James » Fri Aug 07, 09 7:07 am

Everything falls into place.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Gyro Zeppeli » Fri Aug 07, 09 12:27 pm

>moving to rant box from general spam
HAW
HAW
HAW
Gyro Zeppeli