Turning point

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Turning point

Postby Siva » Sun Nov 01, 09 12:04 am

Ever reached that point when you realised your friends are failures?

I rejected a couple of party invites tonight from some friends at college to go to whatever my friends were doing. There was going to be one apparently, until I realised my friends were actually relying on a girl to phone them to tell them where it is.

Shoulda been my first warning sign, but whatever.

Yesterday night there was going to be a party. I knew of a couple going on but apparently the person who was taking the girl flaked, so she flaked on us.

No party.

Tonight, the one night there is ALWAYS something to do, we are relying on the same chick. She makes another excuse, she does nothing, I do nothing. I get my batch to a friends house (more a friend of mine than theirs but everyone knows each other.) and we chill talking about how pathetic the evening is. My friends are remarking at girls on facebook and seem not to care too much. Only one of my friends expresses discontent.

I look across the room at my friend who let us in to chill, and I look at my friends I spend almost every day with and I'd not been so depressed in a good week.

I made my excuses and left.

What do I do? I can't just dump my old friends I love those guys.. it's just that they don't seem to have any motive.. to do anything. And if I'm feeling this way on New Years Eve all that will be left is regret, y'know?

Rant over.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby James » Sun Nov 01, 09 7:03 am

I dumped mine, I'm still mates with Andy and etc just not with the weird looking people like the ginger fatty you may have seen. I don't see everyone often but I'm a lot happier as because they were such boring people I wasn't approached much by new people.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Rants & Debates