Stupid ventura dude

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby James » Mon Feb 15, 10 11:11 pm

Who said it was a friend?, it was chat roulette.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Feb 16, 10 2:16 am

Mastakilla wrote:Why the hell are people bashing on this guy when he's merely pointing out a problem? Or am I missing something?
Are people here really getting bullied that much that they have to take it out on him?

Seriously, lmfao

What, you think he's the only guy I ridicule online? You are seriously mistaken.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby -HDD21- » Tue Feb 16, 10 4:08 am

What, you think he's the only guy I ridicule online? You are seriously mistaken.

thats worse... if you riducule more. you are the biggest troll (mr Tastix) ive ever seen, just starting arguments, it does keep me entertained though.. childish the way everyone starts bashing everyone over a problem... couldnt agree more with mastakilla on that one
-HDD21-
Wannabe

Postby clyzm » Tue Feb 16, 10 4:09 am

test your might
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Tonnochi » Tue Feb 16, 10 4:57 am

wait dx still works
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Feb 16, 10 7:13 am

Hock wrote:

thats worse... if you riducule more. you are the biggest troll (mr Tastix) ive ever seen, just starting arguments, it does keep me entertained though.. childish the way everyone starts bashing everyone over a problem... couldnt agree more with mastakilla on that one

Don't remember me, do you? That's good, works in my favour.

Furthermore, I enjoy doing two things. The first is trolling, the second is provoking trolls to post even more so I can post even more in reply because I find it entertaining.

I have no life, I find great amusement in pissing you off. Working yet?
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby MainMan » Tue Feb 16, 10 7:40 am

Hock wrote:thats worse... if you riducule more. you are the biggest troll (mr Tastix) ive ever seen, just starting arguments, it does keep me entertained though.. childish the way everyone starts bashing everyone over a problem... couldnt agree more with mastakilla on that one

HI MEIGHT! Do you wanna fuck off yet?
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby clyzm » Tue Feb 16, 10 7:43 am

oh wait i just thought of something

>stupid ventura dude

clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MainMan » Tue Feb 16, 10 7:49 am

only 2 images work out of 4

BUT I GET UR JOKE
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby clyzm » Tue Feb 16, 10 7:51 am

MainMan wrote:only 2 images work out of 4

BUT I GET UR JOKE

DAMN

SHOULDA USED IMAGOCENTRE

(c) Alex
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Kaiden » Tue Feb 16, 10 9:03 am

Wait people still play DXMP?
Last edited by Kaiden on Tue Feb 16, 10 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby James » Tue Feb 16, 10 9:08 am

No they play Garry's mod and jerk off to Tox... rip @_@
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Tue Feb 16, 10 9:36 am

i miss tox :(
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Tue Feb 16, 10 12:30 pm

James wrote:
I was having a dude flash his dick at me.

Allan wrote:You have strange friends.

James wrote:Who said it was a friend?, it was chat roulette.

Allan wrote:You have strange girlfriends.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby -HDD21- » Tue Feb 16, 10 2:06 pm

HI MEIGHT! Do you wanna fuck off yet?

Nah... reading this forum with tea and biscuits is the best

as for mr tactix... you do keep people entertained... and you must entertain yourself, which is why you are here. as for me, i WAS pointing out a problem which a STABLE community would be able to solve, but me and EDH and small clans are left to do it ourselves, but no worries.
most people kept WORRYING about the games death, and kept trying to keep it alive without even PLAYING and enjoying while it is there.

I have no life, I find great amusement in pissing you off. Working yet?

Nah, just keeps me entertained. Your attempts are just pathetic. I may not be liked on here, but i cant see you being liked any better.
waste of space.

Wait people still play DXMP?

Yeah... quite a bit.

VENTURA only plays to irritate people, and the plan is working to get rid of him once and for all... no force... just pushing the right buttons.
-HDD21-
Wannabe

Postby Mastakilla » Tue Feb 16, 10 6:19 pm

Mr. Tastix wrote:
Mastakilla wrote:Why the hell are people bashing on this guy when he's merely pointing out a problem? Or am I missing something?
Are people here really getting bullied that much that they have to take it out on him?

Seriously, lmfao

I wasn't aiming at you since I know you have a little troll problem going on, it's all good. It's just this guy is showing some shit is going on, and people prefer bashing him rather than caring about the problem. Whereas it's okay to simply not care about the problem or DX in general, since most people turned too cool for it on here, I think I should point out it is not cool to troll this guy to hell simply for announcing this problem. I know he's been a twat and all that, but it's got nothing to do with this.

More directed at Mainman now, his first post bashing this guy on this thread followed within only a minute after HDD posted this thread. I like a little laugh and saying GTFO after a problem is posted is my kinda dickz aswell, but HDD didn't take the bait and actaully stayed pretty mature and on topic. People need to learn when to stop, one would think that after these years people would at least mature a little bit... Heck I miss the nazi adminning on these forums that made people like you cry, now that was fun.
:lol:

too long; didn't read I know, ignore.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Tue Feb 16, 10 6:23 pm

I was never a nazi admin. Anyone who called me a Nazi admin lost the internet's law.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Tue Feb 16, 10 6:26 pm

Oh hai Heinrich.
Nah I think it was Alex though.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Feb 16, 10 8:27 pm

Mastakilla wrote:
Mr. Tastix wrote:

Seriously, lmfao

I wasn't aiming at you since I know you have a little troll problem going on, it's all good. It's just this guy is showing some shit is going on, and people prefer bashing him rather than caring about the problem. Whereas it's okay to simply not care about the problem or DX in general, since most people turned too cool for it on here, I think I should point out it is not cool to troll this guy to hell simply for announcing this problem. I know he's been a twat and all that, but it's got nothing to do with this.

More directed at Mainman now, his first post bashing this guy on this thread followed within only a minute after HDD posted this thread. I like a little laugh and saying GTFO after a problem is posted is my kinda dickz aswell, but HDD didn't take the bait and actaully stayed pretty mature and on topic. People need to learn when to stop, one would think that after these years people would at least mature a little bit... Heck I miss the nazi adminning on these forums that made people like you cry, now that was fun.
:lol:

HDD deserves nothing but shit considering the fucking bullshit he's put on the community. He doesn't deserve any niceties, he's nothing but a fucking idiot and he only has himself to blame for my opinion of himself.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Mastakilla » Tue Feb 16, 10 11:32 pm

Fair enough, can't blame you, but I see it happen with more people on these forums, it worries me :oops:
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Tue Feb 16, 10 11:33 pm

Like Eric said, the people who used to get bullied on the forums for good reasons are taking it out on people who haven't done nothing wrong with posts.
Last edited by James on Tue Feb 16, 10 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Tue Feb 16, 10 11:39 pm

Well I've never been bullied in my life so that's hardly a theory
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Tue Feb 16, 10 11:40 pm

Lol you've been a laughing stock for years.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Tue Feb 16, 10 11:41 pm

Only when I flame / flamebait / troll myself though, so it doesn't count.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby James » Tue Feb 16, 10 11:43 pm

it it doesnt count cause cause i wasnt serious guys guys
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Feb 17, 10 1:32 am

JIMMY
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~DJ~ » Wed Feb 17, 10 1:34 am

I AINT POSTIN HERE
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Feb 17, 10 2:24 am

James wrote:Like Eric said, the people who used to get bullied on the forums for good reasons are taking it out on people who haven't done nothing wrong with posts.

I won't say I have been "bullied" on these forums, trolled perhaps but it's the internet, I've come to expect it and I do it just as much in return as one does to me. I don't generally give someone shit for no reason, I've "bullied" such people as HDD, Ken and Stefan in the past. The first is justified by the fact that HDD literally asks for it, he is but a shit stain that can't be erased and he's proven it by himself with his sheer idiocy. Stefan isn't as justified, but I don't actually hate Stefan or DJ, I'm just giving them shit because I'm an asshole.

I've been accused of being a troll, an angry individual, a guy with a lot of teenage angst and an asshole. I've been the first and I definitely am far more aggressive than most, but I don't go out into the street and call someone a dumbass for no reason, many of the people who have aggravated me and "suffered my wrath" (so to speak) have done so, at least in my mind, deservingly (this doesn't make my actions justified, however).

If you're gonna give shit prepared to take it, and HDD is a prime example of a guy who can shit all over everyone else but takes it like a goddamn bitch.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Feb 17, 10 2:58 am

HDD isn't taking it like a bitch though, he's been practically ignoring the trolling in this topic.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Hanover Fist » Wed Feb 17, 10 5:37 am

Why post this shit? Who the fuck cares if some random newb bashes another arbitrary player... whose also a newb?

It's probably you posing as another player and bashing your other alias.

Go away.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

PreviousNext

Return to Rants & Debates