Voting Republican or Democrat (As if they're the only options)

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Voting Republican or Democrat (As if they're the only options)

Postby Roven » Wed Dec 22, 10 4:16 am

So I figured why not rant a little about the common shit-for-brains voter.

I’m voting Republican/Democrat

I was raised in a home that was firmly grounded into Republicanism and it was literally against the rules of the household to turn on Hardball with Chris Matthews. Despite everybody having the fluke possibility of coming up with a grand idea, I was devoted to firmly believing in the party line. Therefore my deduction really wasn’t a deduction or an induction, but merely a dumbass assumption based on misinformation and band-wagon politics.

Fortunately, nowadays I put more critical thought into my opinions that what’s accepted as “necessary”.

If you’re one of the people who vote straight right or straight left based on a speech, I hope your taxes shoot through the roof and a zombified Benjamin Franklin tars and feathers you for effect.

The issues of the day are why we elect people; we need them to solve the issues. Blowing unimaginable metric fucktons of borrowed money on unrewarding dumb bullshit and solutions for problems that are better off without the solution, is not solving the issue. Therefore the elected official who did something remotely like that should not have been elected and shouldn’t be re-elected. Though they are elected and like George W. Bush, are re-elected.

The reason why the current elected Big Cheese is able to do this is because you’re riding his dick while his hands are not fondling your tits, but are instead chaining you to the bed. This may fool you into thinking that some cool stuff’s gonna come as a result, but it’s just as likely that with you bound to the bed the Big Cheese is going to rob and murder your libido-charged ass.

So instead of fucking strangers (like the randomly found and elected Obama) maybe you should fuck someone with a track record for being a pretty cool guy. He may not seem like someone who’s going to make you orgasm, but I’m a hundred twenty-seven pounds and I have a seven and a half inch dick. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover, especially when you’re electing it to the highest office of the United Nuke-wielding States of America.

The basic summary here is, don’t settle for wooden nickles. Your vote doesn’t have shit to do with anyone else but you and the person you vote for. You voted for him because you liked him or her. Don’t get conned by a smooth-talker in the country known for being loaded with smooth-talkers like an oblivious asshole so you can waste a vote on that smooth-talking cocksucker. Be untrustworthy with everyone you see on television and everyone running for election. Siding with a party indefinitely and without sound, critical forethought is like bending over to be fucked by the popular kid in school because everybody else did it, you whore.
Roven
Poster

Postby James » Wed Dec 22, 10 7:51 am

Most people who follow politics correctly know of the actions of politicians, e.g; rallies and debates. The random fucking stranger who is now big cheese who is able to dot his because we're riding his dick and folding our tits has been active for the last generation prior to even running for President.

While some people did know of Obama prior you should also note that many people don't seem to care/be knowledgeable for politics at all and vote for people because of the party they used to like/how nice they look/hate the current leader lets vote someone different. You'd be surprised at many typical scum in this country vote BNP for their province as a joke. Not to mention, you had nearly a year to research Obama and McCain beyond their speeches.

When I say Obama or McCain, I mean their cabinets, there's no single hand, maybe a direction. Please notice this.

Let it be known, this isn't the first time someone's own agenda contradicted itself, but why am I even typing this?, I think I'm speaking to a biased person.
Last edited by James on Wed Dec 22, 10 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Roven » Sat Jan 22, 11 3:31 am

Yeah man you got it right.
Roven
Poster

Postby James » Sat Jan 22, 11 9:20 am

Holy tit jumping Christ someone didn't go into a crying war with the myth it's impossible to argue with me because they can't support it.

Last edited by James on Sat Jan 22, 11 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Rants & Debates