Suicide

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby AlexDenton » Thu Feb 10, 05 11:18 pm

your post has implications of selfishness beyond comprehension

on the other hand, i have the "teacher syndrome" where i feel the need to help those around me

i like interpreting peoples' problems and attempting to help them solve them

i enjoy knowing i have suceeded, and due to my morals, stopping someone from suiciding is a victory
Hey! Hey, Guys! Check My Girlfriend's Rack!
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Thu Feb 10, 05 11:24 pm

AlexDenton wrote:your post has implications of selfishness beyond comprehension

on the other hand, i have the "teacher syndrome" where i feel the need to help those around me

i enjoy knowing i have suceeded, and due to my morals, stopping someone from suiciding is a victory

I'm not selfish, nor is stopping someone from suicide a victory. Really, there is no "happy" and "sad", "loss" or "victory", "good" or "evil", there is just lives and what to do with them. If people want to kill themselves, fine, that doesn't interest me nor does it make me want to stop them.

I'm not selfish, I'm just stating what you people should be thinking.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby AlexDenton » Thu Feb 10, 05 11:26 pm

you can neither tell me what to think, nor change my morals

no matter what life is, life is precious and it is THE most precious thing we have

don't waste it
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby Bob » Thu Feb 10, 05 11:28 pm

AlexDenton wrote:you can neither tell me what to think, nor change my morals

no matter what life is, life is precious and it is THE most precious thing we have

don't waste it

I have to disagree there. IMO the most precious thing we have is that of our own creation. eg babies.
Bob
Forum God

Postby AlexDenton » Thu Feb 10, 05 11:32 pm

which is?

life
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby Bob » Thu Feb 10, 05 11:33 pm

Yes, but then the cycle would continue. Hence the most precious thing to them would be their child.

I see someone who values life over the life of another as selfish.
Bob
Forum God

Postby clyzm » Thu Feb 10, 05 11:39 pm

Go ahead and quote where I *COMMANDED* you to think that. Go ahead, do it.

Life is but precious, we're just figures, figures of god lurking through everything to find a decent living.

In reality, nothing is precious. Our life is not precious. It's just a tool we use.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby AlexDenton » Thu Feb 10, 05 11:52 pm

so you are saying we give birth, then let ourselves wither and die?

no, we KEEP our own lives in order to ensure a good life for our offspring

its what mammals do, and humans are mammals

we are born
we give birth
we raise our offspring
we die by natural causes

we should not disrupt the signal by commiting a selfish act
think about the bigger picture
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Fri Feb 11, 05 12:48 am

You just want me to repeat what I said two posts ago, eh?

FINE

Why let ourselves wither and die when we can come to our end in a matter of seconds.

Offsprings don't suprise me at all, they just continue the cycle of life and death.

Your life may matter to you, but to me, neither mine or anyone elses' lives matter.

We are born to die.

We are not born as precious.

Nothing is precious.

Get that through your head.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby kBo » Fri Feb 11, 05 2:01 am

Derek, even though fate will make us die at one point or another, you should try to make as much of a positive impact on the world so others can live better lives. Since we are no longer evolving in the traditional sense, you should try to make the world as best a place as it can be.
"Phreaking doesn't exist. It's an abstract concept that is blindly supported by the collective consciousness of a flakey subculture. You saw nothing."
kBo
Master

Postby clyzm » Fri Feb 11, 05 2:18 am

MrBlack wrote:look ive said it once dez and ill say it again

if life is so unprecious, if life is not worth living, if you have no value of life then why dont u go end it?

2 reasons

1) ur a coward

or

2) u lie to urself

In reality, you are a coward. Everyone's a coward.

No, I do not lie to myself.

No, I am not a coward.

Just because I have no value over life, doesn't mean I shouldn't use it. Like I said above, life is just a tool. Just imagine this as a toolshed: I want to fix something, ending my life is like not using a screwdriver to repair the object. I am using my life, all I am saying is that I don't care about my life. I don't want to end it, either, so I'm trapped in a void between life and death.

As for you, Ben, try to spell right. Let's run our trusty GhostScan 2005 eh?

(#exe GhostScan2005_eda.exe) ....

Running GhostScan 2005 ED Addition ...

Original message:

look ive said it once dez and ill say it again

if life is so unprecious, if life is not worth living, if you have no value of life then why dont u go end it?

2 reasons

1) ur a coward

or

2) u lie to urself

Correcting errors, please wait ...

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

DONE!

Open file "CORRECTION_BEN_POST046743"?

[YES] [NO]

*selects yes*

Look, I've said it once, Derek, and I'll say it again.

If life is so unprecious, if life is not worth living, if you have no value of life, then why don't you go end it?

There are 2 reasons:

1)You're a coward.

or

2)You lie to yourself.

GhostScan 2005 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience.

The error was:

Source of GhostScan ED 2005 was a document so lazy, that the engine had to shut down so the lazyness stopped. We are sorry, please report this error.

*closes*

IN CONCLUSION, you are merely stating a fact that I hate life, or you are merely stating that I am worthless and don't derserve to live, am I right?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Feb 11, 05 2:32 pm

AlexDenton wrote:your post has implications of selfishness beyond comprehension

We have a lot in common ^__^

I belive that although your life is aparamount, what you do with your life can mean more then your life.
For example, if you cured cancer but died a young death, would it not be a life worth living?
If you died by gunshot, but did so to protect someone, was it not a life worth living?

We all find different meanin in life, the most important thing anyone can do is choose to make a differance. You never know when your being kind may help someone more then you'd ever know...
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby H1tman » Fri Feb 11, 05 4:57 pm

Derek wrote:You just want me to repeat what I said two posts ago, eh?

FINE

Why let ourselves wither and die when we can come to our end in a matter of seconds.

Offsprings don't suprise me at all, they just continue the cycle of life and death.

Your life may matter to you, but to me, neither mine or anyone elses' lives matter.

We are born to die.

Nothing is precious.

I agree with this, if we were all to die do you seriously think it would make a huge impact ont he universe, big deal, one person dies, what is so precious about his life? We all will die eventually, the moment we are born we start dieing. note: i also agree with the bolded part. Seriously, the only reason why the society of today holds life as precious is because they fear death, why who knows, they'll get there anyways, if they go by themselves int heir prime years when they shall be remembered or if they go when they can't move anymore, are in tremendous pain and are almost blind and deaf, is up to them. Sooner or later you will die. The universe doesnt need us, get that through your heads, just look at what bullshite we have cause on this planet alone, imagine what we would cause to other utopian alien civilizations maybe, or what we would cause to the rest of the universe. We do not matter, nothing does, if two black holes will colide in 1000 years and create the big crunch do you think they will give a shit that we say "Oh noes!!!!! life is so precious we must not waste it, why would we do something like that?" And especially those who commit suicide should not be pitied, it was their choice, if they are up for it, happy killing. Seriously, what is wrong with people, they think that the people who commit suicide are something to be pitied, it was THEIR choice, it is their fault they let themselves fall into depression, why should i have to/ be forced to care if they will kill themselves or have killed themselves? As far as i am concerned it does not affect me, they wanted it, they brought it upon themselves so be it. I seriously could not care less if somebody i mknew at school was to commit suicide, to tell the truth i would actually think how it could help me, a girl was kidnapped nto long ago, i hated her, but hey, i still got alot of extra sympathy factor, free marks, anything i wanted, example is; *I go up to guy buying a coke* "Hey m8, could you please get me one too?", even if i don't know him, he goes: "Wait, you're the friend of *personally i couldnt care less what her name was/is* sorry man, here, it's on me!". I think how i can manipulate things to my advantage, to bring me to power, to heigheten my standings. Like i said, the fact that somebody kills themselves, i couldnt really care less, why, because life is no big deal, life is not precious, the life you and most people hold precious is human life, which proves that not only are most of you cowards, no offence, but you also are narssisistic, i mean, what seperates you from animals? Why would your life be more precious then theirs. Only life you really care about is humans, so like i said, i have learned not to acre about any life, it is not precious, it s just life it is not some strange miracle that we have created.
H1tman
Forum Hero

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Feb 11, 05 5:02 pm

For everyones sanity, here is HDS' post again.

[Ã?]HDS wrote:
Derek wrote:You just want me to repeat what I said two posts ago, eh?

FINE

We are born to die.

Nothing is precious.

I agree with this, if we were all to die do you seriously think it would make a huge impact ont he universe, big deal, one person dies, what is so precious about his life? We all will die eventually, the moment we are born we start dieing.
note: i also agree with the bolded part.

Seriously, the only reason why the society of today holds life as precious is because they fear death, why who knows, they'll get there anyways, if they go by themselves int heir prime years when they shall be remembered or if they go when they can't move anymore, are in tremendous pain and are almost blind and deaf, is up to them. Sooner or later you will die.

The universe doesnt need us, get that through your heads, just look at what bullshite we have cause on this planet alone, imagine what we would cause to other utopian alien civilizations maybe, or what we would cause to the rest of the universe.

We do not matter, nothing does, if two black holes will colide in 1000 years and create the big crunch do you think they will give a shit that we say "Oh noes!!!!! life is so precious we must not waste it, why would we do something like that?" And especially those who commit suicide should not be pitied, it was their choice, if they are up for it, happy killing. Seriously, what is wrong with people, they think that the people who commit suicide are something to be pitied, it was THEIR choice, it is their fault they let themselves fall into depression, why should i have to/ be forced to care if they will kill themselves or have killed themselves?

As far as i am concerned it does not affect me, they wanted it, they brought it upon themselves so be it. I seriously could not care less if somebody i mknew at school was to commit suicide, to tell the truth i would actually think how it could help me, a girl was kidnapped nto long ago, i hated her, but hey, i still got alot of extra sympathy factor, free marks, anything i wanted, example is; *I go up to guy buying a coke* "Hey m8, could you please get me one too?", even if i don't know him, he goes: "Wait, you're the friend of *personally i couldnt care less what her name was/is* sorry man, here, it's on me!". I think how i can manipulate things to my advantage, to bring me to power, to heigheten my standings.

Like i said, the fact that somebody kills themselves, i couldnt really care less, why, because life is no big deal, life is not precious, the life you and most people hold precious is human life, which proves that not only are most of you cowards, no offence, but you also are narssisistic, i mean, what seperates you from animals? Why would your life be more precious then theirs.

Only life you really care about is humans, so like i said, i have learned not to acre about any life, it is not precious, it s just life it is not some strange miracle that we have created.

For everything that is holy, use linebreaks next time! >_<
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby H1tman » Fri Feb 11, 05 5:07 pm

lol, sorry
H1tman
Forum Hero

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Feb 11, 05 5:26 pm

Ok, now to respond. ^__^

[Ã?]HDS wrote:I agree with this, if we were all to die do you seriously think it would make a huge impact ont he universe, big deal, one person dies, what is so precious about his life? We all will die eventually, the moment we are born we start dieing.

Dieing is not the big thing, life is.
If you waste your life, then you are indeed a looser, however, one life can make more differance then you can comprehend.

HDS wrote:Seriously, the only reason why the society of today holds life as precious is because they fear death, why who knows, they'll get there anyways, if they go by themselves int heir prime years when they shall be remembered or if they go when they can't move anymore, are in tremendous pain and are almost blind and deaf, is up to them. Sooner or later you will die.

True, you will die. It is fact 1 of living, without the knowledge of dieing, are you truely alive?
Although to say the only reason we hold life dear is because we fear death is an arrogant view of a person who has yet to taste life, commonly known as a child. One day you will find something that will make your existance into 'life', then you will understand my comment.

HDS wrote:The universe doesnt need us, get that through your heads, just look at what bullshite we have cause on this planet alone, imagine what we would cause to other utopian alien civilizations maybe, or what we would cause to the rest of the universe.

I completely agree, we are but a spec of dust in the universe, however, we are not talking about the effects on the universe, we are talking about the effects we can have on our fellow human beings.

HDS wrote:We do not matter, nothing does, if two black holes will colide in 1000 years and create the big crunch do you think they will give a shit that we say "Oh noes!!!!! life is so precious we must not waste it, why would we do something like that?" And especially those who commit suicide should not be pitied, it was their choice, if they are up for it, happy killing. Seriously, what is wrong with people, they think that the people who commit suicide are something to be pitied, it was THEIR choice, it is their fault they let themselves fall into depression, why should i have to/ be forced to care if they will kill themselves or have killed themselves?

Indeed it may have been their 'choice', but at the time they think it is their only choice. You where once in this position, in the position that makes you belive that there are a limited amount of options. Every person in this forum has, and to deny that is to deny being born.

We pitty them because we know what they could have been, we pitty them because they threw away the chance to live, we pitty them because it is our nature.

HDS wrote:As far as i am concerned it does not affect me, they wanted it, they brought it upon themselves so be it. I seriously could not care less if somebody i mknew at school was to commit suicide, to tell the truth i would actually think how it could help me, a girl was kidnapped nto long ago, i hated her, but hey, i still got alot of extra sympathy factor, free marks, anything i wanted, example is; *I go up to guy buying a coke* "Hey m8, could you please get me one too?", even if i don't know him, he goes: "Wait, you're the friend of *personally i couldnt care less what her name was/is* sorry man, here, it's on me!". I think how i can manipulate things to my advantage, to bring me to power, to heigheten my standings.

Cold mate, very cold.

However it is your right to do so, no one is stopping you from taking advantage of the situation. However, before you be so calus with her memory, prehaps you should consider that hate is nothing but a wasted emotion, it serves no purpose. To not mourn her loss because you hate her shows that you are indeed the victem, not her.

HDS wrote:Like i said, the fact that somebody kills themselves, i couldnt really care less, why, because life is no big deal, life is not precious, the life you and most people hold precious is human life, which proves that not only are most of you cowards, no offence, but you also are narssisistic, i mean, what seperates you from animals? Why would your life be more precious then theirs.

Who here said "I only mean human life!", I for one, did not. All life is precious, be it a dung bettle, or a tiger.
I will fully admit I eat meat, however I must eat, as the other animals must also. We are nothing but a link in the chain.

HDS wrote:Only life you really care about is humans, so like i said, i have learned not to acre about any life, it is not precious, it s just life it is not some strange miracle that we have created.

It is very precious, but it may not become evedent untill you have something / someone to make it precious.

May I just say: HDS, you are a very sad being, I hope for your sake someone comes into your life and shows you the true point of being alive. Untill then, your views are your views, however if you feel the need to try and 'prove' life is worthless, try talking to people who do not grasp life and it's beauty.
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Fri Feb 11, 05 5:41 pm

DarkKnight wrote:Ok, now to respond. ^__^

[Ã?]HDS wrote:I agree with this, if we were all to die do you seriously think it would make a huge impact ont he universe, big deal, one person dies, what is so precious about his life? We all will die eventually, the moment we are born we start dieing.

Dieing is not the big thing, life is.
If you waste your life, then you are indeed a looser, however, one life can make more differance then you can comprehend.

HDS wrote:Seriously, the only reason why the society of today holds life as precious is because they fear death, why who knows, they'll get there anyways, if they go by themselves int heir prime years when they shall be remembered or if they go when they can't move anymore, are in tremendous pain and are almost blind and deaf, is up to them. Sooner or later you will die.

True, you will die. It is fact 1 of living, without the knowledge of dieing, are you truely alive?
Although to say the only reason we hold life dear is because we fear death is an arrogant view of a person who has yet to taste life, commonly known as a child. One day you will find something that will make your existance into 'life', then you will understand my comment.

HDS wrote:The universe doesnt need us, get that through your heads, just look at what bullshite we have cause on this planet alone, imagine what we would cause to other utopian alien civilizations maybe, or what we would cause to the rest of the universe.

I completely agree, we are but a spec of dust in the universe, however, we are not talking about the effects on the universe, we are talking about the effects we can have on our fellow human beings.

HDS wrote:We do not matter, nothing does, if two black holes will colide in 1000 years and create the big crunch do you think they will give a shit that we say "Oh noes!!!!! life is so precious we must not waste it, why would we do something like that?" And especially those who commit suicide should not be pitied, it was their choice, if they are up for it, happy killing. Seriously, what is wrong with people, they think that the people who commit suicide are something to be pitied, it was THEIR choice, it is their fault they let themselves fall into depression, why should i have to/ be forced to care if they will kill themselves or have killed themselves?

Indeed it may have been their 'choice', but at the time they think it is their only choice. You where once in this position, in the position that makes you belive that there are a limited amount of options. Every person in this forum has, and to deny that is to deny being born.

We pitty them because we know what they could have been, we pitty them because they threw away the chance to live, we pitty them because it is our nature.

HDS wrote:As far as i am concerned it does not affect me, they wanted it, they brought it upon themselves so be it. I seriously could not care less if somebody i mknew at school was to commit suicide, to tell the truth i would actually think how it could help me, a girl was kidnapped nto long ago, i hated her, but hey, i still got alot of extra sympathy factor, free marks, anything i wanted, example is; *I go up to guy buying a coke* "Hey m8, could you please get me one too?", even if i don't know him, he goes: "Wait, you're the friend of *personally i couldnt care less what her name was/is* sorry man, here, it's on me!". I think how i can manipulate things to my advantage, to bring me to power, to heigheten my standings.

Cold mate, very cold.

However it is your right to do so, no one is stopping you from taking advantage of the situation. However, before you be so calus with her memory, prehaps you should consider that hate is nothing but a wasted emotion, it serves no purpose. To not mourn her loss because you hate her shows that you are indeed the victem, not her.

HDS wrote:Like i said, the fact that somebody kills themselves, i couldnt really care less, why, because life is no big deal, life is not precious, the life you and most people hold precious is human life, which proves that not only are most of you cowards, no offence, but you also are narssisistic, i mean, what seperates you from animals? Why would your life be more precious then theirs.

Who here said "I only mean human life!", I for one, did not. All life is precious, be it a dung bettle, or a tiger.
I will fully admit I eat meat, however I must eat, as the other animals must also. We are nothing but a link in the chain.

HDS wrote:Only life you really care about is humans, so like i said, i have learned not to acre about any life, it is not precious, it s just life it is not some strange miracle that we have created.

It is very precious, but it may not become evedent untill you have something / someone to make it precious.

May I just say: HDS, you are a very sad being, I hope for your sake someone comes into your life and shows you the true point of being alive. Untill then, your views are your views, however if you feel the need to try and 'prove' life is worthless, try talking to people who do not grasp life and it's beauty.

Life is wasted on the people who think life is a miracle and cherish it.

There IS no true point of being alive, sure, you rescue someone from cancer, but it doesn't matter, either way he/she will die, too bad.

Gunshots don't amaze me, saving someones life is pathetic, also is good to end your life so others won't end it for you. Saving someone from a gunshot is not something to celebrate about.

You are trying to say "we will all die soon, so live your life to the fullest!" what's the whole point? It doesn't matter what we do, good or bad, either way we will die and WE SHOULDN'T LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST. That's attracting death towards your life. You should just stop talking about living and think about the future, you, your grave, your lifeless corpse.

Life doesn't have a beauty. Don't you see? LIFE DOESN'T EXIST! It's just fate and destiny, and death. Life is but a mere specter of our world. You shouldn't live life and its amazement, I don't see the point, emotions don't exist, NOTHING EXISTS EXCEPT FOR MANKIND, DEATH, DESTINY, FATE and the tools that require those. Please try to understand, no matter what you do, that doesn't do anything to prevent your death, so you are merely wasting your time.

I agree with HDS, he has a point in which none of you understand.

Like HDS said, I couldn't care less if some teen wanted to commit suicide. If they want to, go ahead, thats their life.

If one of my family members died, I couldn't care less, I just see their coffin and remember them, but I don't cry in front of the whole damn funeral about them.

If one of my classmates commited suicide, I couldn't care less.

Nobody really cares about other people's death, its just natural. Besides, the Japanese are known for accepting death as a natural part of your so-called "life".

Now, understand that our world needs to be destroyed, we deserve it, we are not kind, we are not normal. A tiger is more sane than a human.

In conlcusion, you may have different opinions about life, but for me, life doesn't exist, just destiny, fate and the tools that require those things.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby H1tman » Fri Feb 11, 05 5:44 pm

Sory for the long post, but when i have nothing else to do, meh...

(NOW for the statment which contradicts myself)

Anyways, i am not trying to prove life is worthless, i am only saying that personally i don't see it as being worth much, like derek, on the other hand, i used to have someone, i used to see something in it, baisically i think that it all comes down to wether you have somebody or you love soemthing. I mean, well life is precious in a way, but when you think abotu the bigger picture, (ths what i was thinking about, not how we each other feel) life is not even a speck of dust, so much we can not comprehend, so much we cannot understand, and all of which are bigger than anythign you or i know. I guess life is special in a way, but who is to say there is not other lfie in the universe, which is worht more than ours? I mean, lifes is special, yes, but look at what most people do with theirs... they waste it, i try to live mine out to the fullest, even abt the death thing, i will try to evade it, cryogenics, even if i can't be unfrozen for 500000000 years and when i will be i wil be eaten by aliens who will eat my head, at least i will know something others don't, that would make my life truly worth living more than anything else, knowing, having proof that aliens exist. Hell, i would even like to be abducted! Experiences such as those make my life fun and special, when i am in a borign environment however, well, my other posts pretty much shows what happens...

Note: girl who got kidnapped, didnt hate her but she kept pissing me off, sory if it seems cold to you....
H1tman
Forum Hero

Postby Mahou » Fri Feb 11, 05 6:03 pm

I value the nature side of the world the most.
So to me, the less people in the world the better.
Selfish huh?

*will write more later.
~ Mahou-chan ~
Mahou
Alpha

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Feb 11, 05 8:45 pm

Derek wrote:Life doesn't have a beauty. Don't you see? LIFE DOESN'T EXIST! It's just fate and destiny, and death. Life is but a mere specter of our world. You shouldn't live life and its amazement, I don't see the point, emotions don't exist, NOTHING EXISTS EXCEPT FOR MANKIND, DEATH, DESTINY, FATE and the tools that require those. Please try to understand, no matter what you do, that doesn't do anything to prevent your death, so you are merely wasting your time.

I only need to answer this bit, because it was the only bit with relevance. ^__^

I ask simple questions:
Do you know who Elvis is?
Do you know who Elton John is?
Do you know who Rasputent(sp?) is?
Do you know who George Washington is?
Do you know who said "I have a dream" ?
Do you know who Einstien is?
Do you know you or your parents own a car?
Do you use eletricty?
Do you use computers?
Do you enjoy freedom?

Answer yes to any one of those question, and you my friend have just shot your whole theory in the foot, because all of those things where invented/said/lived by a person you never met, for a reason that was not concerning you but has influenced your life to this day. ^__^

So even if you think -your- life is worthless, those people that even now are influenceing your actions are proving that their life was important, influcenceing and at times beautiful.

A good example is the person that invented electricty (you know who it is, right? ;) ) has saved countless lives through a chain reaction effect. His life was hardly non-important by any measure.

Good Night. ^__^

Btw: Thanks for the topic split Bobeh!
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby AlexDenton » Fri Feb 11, 05 8:51 pm

stevie is right
there is no argument
our logic is undeniable

if life is so worthless to you, why are your here, why are you arguing with us, why are you even bothering to take part in the conversation?

because your purpose at the moment is to try and make us see your point of view, and does that not give you a goal just now?
if life is so useless, then why are we born?

what if there is no afterlife? you wouldn't even have the chance to regret killing yourself, because you are gone, forever... and ended the only chance you have to be free and do what you want

instead of being so stubborn and wallowing in your own anti-life misery, open up and look at the bigger picture! look at the world as a whole
look at history, look to the future

life is a brilliant thing, without it, there would be nothing

life is good
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Fri Feb 11, 05 9:18 pm

AlexDenton wrote:stevie is right
there is no argument
our logic is undeniable

if life is so worthless to you, why are your here, why are you arguing with us, why are you even bothering to take part in the conversation?

because your purpose at the moment is to try and make us see your point of view, and does that not give you a goal just now?
if life is so useless, then why are we born?

what if there is no afterlife? you wouldn't even have the chance to regret killing yourself, because you are gone, forever... and ended the only chance you have to be free and do what you want

instead of being so stubborn and wallowing in your own anti-life misery, open up and look at the bigger picture! look at the world as a whole
look at history, look to the future

life is a brilliant thing, without it, there would be nothing

life is good

You all fail to interest me with your pathetic words.

Your words do not make a point. Life is worthless to me, yes. But neither you nor anyone can change my opinion about life.

You all think life is great.

You all think life is a brilliant thing.

Your pitiful and nonsense words do not interest me. I am tired to keep on arguing over something YOU will never see point of view on.

Carry on with your discussion, you all bore me wit your meaningless and stupid words that never make sense.

EDIT: All those people above do not interest me. They have died/will die soon.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby AlexDenton » Fri Feb 11, 05 9:32 pm

abseloutly ridiculous

our words are not meaningless, or stupid as you seem to think

are you saying that modern day cults should ruin what man has been loving for the past 33,000 years?
what this EARTH has been locing for the past million years?

live is REAL
REAL is life

live it
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Fri Feb 11, 05 9:35 pm

AlexDenton wrote:abseloutly ridiculous

our words are not meaningless, or stupid as you seem to think

are you saying that modern day cults should ruin what man has been loving for the past 33,000 years?
what this EARTH has been locing for the past million years?

live is REAL
REAL is life

live it

Man is evil.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Marouku » Sat Feb 12, 05 5:25 am

Ok i think i have to make a stand here, after these countless, overly indulgent posts...

I'll put it clearly for all of you (especially you derek, don't argue with me you arrogant son of a bitch.)

Life is good. Life...is life.

Now, no more "OMGWTF LIFE SUX TEH ANAL PASSAGE LOLOL WE SHOULD ALL COMMIT SUICIDE BCUZ WE DNOT MTATTER"

And Derek, you're acting like my friend, Anthony, who thinks he will conquer the world one day and revive Rome's empires.

Not good. Not good at all.
ImageImage
Marouku
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Sat Feb 12, 05 5:34 am

I have freedom of speech, I can argue if I want. You do not command me to not argue against your ridiculous theory.

No, I did not say "OMG LIFE SUX ANAL APAS", I'm just saying that we're all going to die.

Why do I want to conquer the world? I hate the world.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Sturmovik » Sat Feb 12, 05 5:48 am

This is quite hilarious. You live and then die, everyone knows it, just because someone says life is great, doesn't mean you have to react like some all knowing, full of shit guru.

Ediit: If you wan't to conquor the world, start now, no one's stopping you here, just don't post the bullshit in which I saw above. =/
Sturmovik
Poster

Postby clyzm » Sat Feb 12, 05 5:59 am

The only reaction here is not understanding what I mean.

I'm not reacting like some "all-knowing guru" or whatever you said. You do not have any right to justify me as that current state.

Why doesn't someone lock this topic before you all get on my nerve?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby AlexDenton » Sat Feb 12, 05 11:58 am

Derek wrote:The only reaction here is not understanding what I mean.

I'm not reacting like some "all-knowing guru" or whatever you said. You do not have any right to justify me as that current state.

did you not realise that the style in which your posted was very "guru" like
lmao
it was full of "you are talking bs, i am right"

if freedom of speech exists then our side of the argument is legitimate

i know man is evil, but our puropse in life is to STOP that evil, dont you see it?

if you go on living life half heartedly, and letting it go on the way it is, the situation will never change and people in the future will continue the greed we see every day

with modern technology we should NOT put our greed first, but what love we have left for one another, and who can love someone else, when they do not love themselves
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby H1tman » Sat Feb 12, 05 2:59 pm

AlexDenton wrote:
Derek wrote:The only reaction here is not understanding what I mean.

did you not realise that the style in which your posted was very "guru" like
lmao
it was full of "you are talking bs, i am right"

if freedom of speech exists then our side of the argument is legitimate

i know man is evil, but our puropse in life is to STOP that evil, dont you see it?

if you go on living life half heartedly, and letting it go on the way it is, the situation will never change and people in the future will continue the greed we see every day

with modern technology we should NOT put our greed first, but what love we have left for one another, and who can love someone else, when they do not love themselves

hear hear
H1tman
Forum Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Rants & Debates