Suicide

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Jeoh » Sat Feb 12, 05 3:01 pm

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
- Joseph Stalin
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sat Feb 12, 05 7:16 pm

AlexDenton wrote:
Derek wrote:The only reaction here is not understanding what I mean.

I'm not reacting like some "all-knowing guru" or whatever you said. You do not have any right to justify me as that current state.

Why doesn't someone lock this topic before you all get on my nerve?

did you not realise that the style in which your posted was very "guru" like
lmao
it was full of "you are talking bs, i am right"

if freedom of speech exists then our side of the argument is legitimate

i know man is evil, but our puropse in life is to STOP that evil, dont you see it?

if you go on living life half heartedly, and letting it go on the way it is, the situation will never change and people in the future will continue the greed we see every day

with modern technology we should NOT put our greed first, but what love we have left for one another, and who can love someone else, when they do not love themselves

If you believe that fine, I don't care, life sucks, you think it doesn't, you think we should love each other, I don't, just lock this topic before it turns into a flamewar.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Jeoh » Sat Feb 12, 05 11:01 pm

Topic unlocked. People must be allowed to express their opinions, and this is one of the few intelligent discussions on the forum.
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby Jeoh » Sun Feb 13, 05 9:51 am

Deleted a shitload of spam.
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby ~D[A]rren~ » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:58 am

GeneralJeoh wrote:Deleted a shitload of spam.

Thank you. :)

JC
~D[A]rren~
Alpha

Postby Mahou » Sun Feb 13, 05 12:29 pm

When it is flamed, it will be locked. Until then, leave it open.
~ Mahou-chan ~
Mahou
Alpha

Postby AlexDenton » Sun Feb 13, 05 1:55 pm

derek
life only sucks because you let it suck

make the most of it, try oyur best, and it will get better

trust me
Hey! Hey, Guys! Check My Girlfriend's Rack!
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby MrBlackDX » Sun Feb 13, 05 6:13 pm

the only reason why this topic should stay unlocked is for others to see and get some good insight into their lives, but i still personally believe Derek is hopeless, therefore i dont see any need to argue, because its just gonna be thrown back in our faces as drivvle

and the following comment isnt spam, but truth, you cant argue with people who are stubborn on believing that they are the only one who is right, full stop!

Thats why i think your hopeless Dez, i dont hate you, i just dont have time for you
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby clyzm » Sun Feb 13, 05 7:47 pm

You keep on thinking what you want to think, I'll keep on thinking life is an illusion.

I don't care if I'm hopeless, Ben. I don't mean to offend you or anything, but I think you're an idiot who is wasting his time trying to help people that don't even need help to become some nice person who everyone respects. No offense, don't mean to flame, sorry for the rude remark.

Marco, basically no hope is alive for anyone. Life is an illusion, and if you think that you are smart enough to keep arguing, fine, but none of your posts prove any point on mine, basically, you are just saying that life is great and we should make the best out of it and not let the all-knowing-guru-wannabe Derek ruin it. Well, I'm sorry to ruin it or anything, but you keep living your life, I'll just keep saying that there is no life. Positive and negative impacts on the people around me aren't positive nor negative; they are the truth. There is the truth, mercy, death, destiny, fate, mankind, and heresy. If you do not believe me, maybe you need to look up the bigger picture; the one where none of us matter; nor do a billion souls matter; they are just going to die, doing anything to make a positive remark on life is not going to prevent anyone from death.

If anyone disagrees with me on those two, then fine, disagree with me. But just to remind you, we all have lives, they matter, but death upholds life, meaning it takes control. I'm not saying I hate any of you for this, despite calling my posts "bullshit" and stating me as an "all-knowing-guru" and calling me hopeless, I'm just trying to prove a point in which none of you understand.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby AlexDenton » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:01 pm

have you not yet noticed that you are the ONLY one who follows that opinion?

no one else agrees with you
evidently due to the fact that your logic has so many holes in it that it beigins to make no sense at all

all i can say to you now is that you are so bound up in your own theories that you fail to interpret other peoples' points of view

actually READ my post next time! i am saying that we should not give up hope

besides, you are too determined to make your own life a misery, and want to bring down as many others as possible

you need to be shown the truth, you need to snap to reality

i strongly suggest you go to ww.dcsb.co.uk and post about this in the Politics& Culture section

those guys are very smart people and know what they are talking ab out, and believe me, they know how ot live

chat with them, thye will make you see
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:03 pm

You fail to interest me with your false logic and hidden insults.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby AlexDenton » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:07 pm

Derek wrote:You fail to interest me with your false logic and hidden insults.

please prevent yourself form using meaningless vocabulary

the way you used those words was so out of context it made your post look assinine

where are these "Hidden Insults" you speak of?

and my "False Logic" is far from false

it is backed up by thousands of people

do you know what the difference here is?

i THINK about things

you, on the other hand, dont want to
you have either heard of or read about this idea somewhere and want to be perceived as cool for expressing it in a public space, when in reality you dont fully understand what you are talking about

im serious, talk to the cows, they KNOW what they are talking about
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:11 pm

Hidden insults are insults that are hidden along with comments and compliments.

Just because you have more people to support you doesn't mean your right. Heck, you could have 20 people to support you over the fact that we will never die.

You do not interest me. You are obviously trying to act like an old but wise grandfather who seeks the truth and hands it out to others.

Go talk to the wall, go talk to yourself, and see what kind of a "positive/negative impact" you make on yourself about this situation.

I don't care what people think of me, Bob could think of me as a low-life loser where Ben and you can think of me as a no-brain cool-wannabe, who is trying to support his ideas by making up random stuff to look cool.

No, I am not, out of all the things that you posted, this is probably the 25th thing that you are wrong on. I don't want to be cool, I am right, I support my facts along with the experience I had in my life.

You, on the other hand, think you are right, just because you have supporters. Suicide is not crazy, you think it is, you think we should die peacefully. Well, pardon my language and my rude remark, but that is all BULLSHIT.

Please refrain from using that kind of vocabulary, eh? Please refrain from thinking you know too much but you really have no idea.
Last edited by clyzm on Sun Feb 13, 05 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby AlexDenton » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:14 pm

you literally make no sense

do us all favour and use vocaulary within your range, and try and speak within your intellectual capacity, cos atm you are going overboard and your posts are a ramble of incomprehendable rubbish

rephrase your posts
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:17 pm

Do ME a favor, and please stop acting like its only YOUR opinion that matters.

I DO make sense, you are just using that as an attack to prove that my posts are 100% false.

If you don't believe me, if you believe my theory has many holes in it, IF YOU BELIEVE I AM SO DRIVEN UP INTO MY THEORY I DO NOT BELIEVE OTHERS, if ... you believe that your theory is the only one that can actually make sense .... if ..... you believe that we should live life to the fullest ... if ... Ben believes I am hopeless ... IF ... no one supports my theory .... IF ... my theory is nonsense .... IF .... IF .... IF ....

IF you believe that ... are you going to keep on arguing to make me believe that? Well here is your progress:

Your theory, to me, is false. Please, put some more effort into it!
Last edited by clyzm on Sun Feb 13, 05 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby AlexDenton » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:25 pm

Derek wrote:Do ME a favor, and please stop acting like its only YOUR opinion that matters.

I DO make sense, you are just using that as an attack to prove that my posts are 100% false.

dude
first of all, it is you who is acting as if you opinion only matters, by deeming others as false truths etc
i havent been insulting to your ideology, i have merely said that i think my beliefs are better

the second part of your post... read over that.... seriously... makes little sense
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:32 pm

Read over my post.

I do make sense, you just seem to have a pathetic attack of using "nonsense" and "your post makes no sense / little sense".

Please, do not think that you are the all-knowing God of life and death.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby AlexDenton » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:39 pm

and who said i was
not once did i say i knew all

i even admitted that i got some of my reason from others

you, on the other hand, try and pass off as an intellectual, or even a philosopher

no, i have met your type irl
you want something to make you different, so you adopt someone else's radical idea to stand out in the crowd
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sun Feb 13, 05 11:45 pm

Please quote where I said that you SAID that you were the all-knowing.

I said you THINK.

See, that's an example, an example of that you do not care what anyone else posts or says.

I have met your type too, IRL. They keep arguing, no matter what, until their opinion is proven, regardless of the other person's opinion.

You actually think I believe your opinion; that I will agree with you one day and forget about my theory.

The truth is my friend, that you are nothing but a supporter over your own opinions, over which you do not care about others.

I have millions of those people who will NEVER give up to prove their opinion.

IRL, at my school, I've seen more than two hundred people that actually support their theory very very strongly.

Hmm, you have it reversed, Marco. YOU have gone too far into your theory that you think other theories are not true.

YOU are the one who says:

"I think your theory is understandable and common sense, but my theory and beliefs are better."

Think about that before you post that I made no sense.

Finally, no, I do not want to stand out as a creepy guy to get attention. I am just MERELY STATING THE OBVIOUS idea that I believe.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Seraphiel » Mon Feb 14, 05 12:37 am

Once you accept something as a universal truth, e.g. that there is no point in saving somebody, or living, if you, or they, will die anyway, you know longer have to worry about it. If it is always going to be true, and there is nothing you can do to change it, that consideration should be taken entirely out of the equation, and you should proceed as if that truth doesn't exist. It will always be in the background, so acknowledging and worrying about it all the time will only slow you down and interfere with both your thought process and life. The best path is to act like that truth doesn't exist (which is different from claiming it false).
Seraphiel

Postby AlexDenton » Mon Feb 14, 05 1:01 am

Derek wrote:Please quote where I said that you SAID that you were the all-knowing.

you said

Please, do not think that you are the all-knowing God of life and death.

Derek wrote:See, that's an example, an example of that you do not care what anyone else posts or says.

yes. that is why i discuss matters like these with people almost every day, in real life, and over the internet :?

Derek wrote:you have it reversed, Marco. YOU have gone too far into your theory that you think other theories are not true.

Derek wrote:YOU are the one who says:

"I think your theory is understandable and common sense, but my theory and beliefs are better."

correction
i said that your theories are understandable, but mine involve alot more thought input

btw, thanx alot for that post seraphiel, it makes alot of sense, and hopefully will clean up this argument
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Mon Feb 14, 05 2:33 am

AlexDenton wrote:
Derek wrote:Please quote where I said that you SAID that you were the all-knowing.

I wrote:Please, do not THINK that you are the all-knowing God of life and death.

See the difference?
Last edited by clyzm on Mon Feb 14, 05 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Conceited » Mon Feb 14, 05 2:34 am

Derek, you're being an authoritarian prick who has way too much time on his hands

Marco, you're being open minded, yet rigid in your belief that suicide is crazy, and I agree with you

if there was a time when suicide was the only option, i'd probably consider it, but not go through with it. I'd just pick myself up and enjoy life.
Conceited
Master

Postby clyzm » Mon Feb 14, 05 2:36 am

Oh? And now suddenly YOU have the rights to call me that?

If you think that, then fine, do whatever you want, call me whatever you want but that doesn't offend me nor does it interest me.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Conceited » Mon Feb 14, 05 2:43 am

it doesnt interest you?
if i sit there and someone calls me a prick, i dont say 'ooo, interesting'..meaning its not meant to interest you.

And I had the right to call you that since I was born, its called freedom of speech.

and if your not offended, why're you suddenly so defensive?

lay back, relax, whatever turns you on
Last edited by Conceited on Mon Feb 14, 05 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conceited
Master

Postby clyzm » Mon Feb 14, 05 2:47 am

Conceited wrote:it doesnt interest you?

No it does not.

Conceited wrote:if i sit there and someone calls me a prick, i dont say 'ooo, interesting'..meaning its not meant to interest you.

No, meaning I don't care what you say, because it doesn't grab my attention, it doesn't make me go "WTF NUB YOU WANNA 1V1".

Conceited wrote:And I had the right to call you that since I was born, its called freedom of speech.

True, but freedom of speech and stating someone as a status of your own is a bit different.

Conceited wrote:and if your not defended, why're you suddenly so defensive?

Offended. Not defended. There is a slight difference, so read the posts.

Conceited wrote:lay back, relax, suck a cock, whatever turns you on

Lay back, relax, rofl at the last one.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Conceited » Mon Feb 14, 05 3:00 am

'you;re not interested' was a rhetorical question. 'read the posts'

the second part of your post, i cant be arsed with quotes, was an example, not a statement.

third part, Marco is right, you make no sense whatsoever

4th part, it was a typo, thanks for spotting it anyway, i can now make you seem even more of a fool.

5th part, i am doing
Conceited
Master

Postby clyzm » Mon Feb 14, 05 3:06 am

Yes, I make no sense.

If you think I'm a fool, then what you think doesn't matter to me. (in your words, bullshit)

Yes, I make no sense.

Yes, I am a fool.

Yes, any more insults which you or Marco have.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Seraphiel » Mon Feb 14, 05 6:11 am

Breaking a 2 and a half year opium addiction just after being left by a girl who you have all been but married to for two years while struggling to attend a 30,000 dollar a year private university is the hardest thing I have ever done. It made me want to kill myself. Opium is very addictive, and without my moral support, was very difficult to get off of.
Seraphiel

Postby Seraphiel » Mon Feb 14, 05 6:12 am

to clarify..."my moral support" refering to the girl who had left me (in her successful attempt to get out of drug culture)

and to clarify further, this was all more than half a decade ago. I'm very very clean now.
Seraphiel

PreviousNext

Return to Rants & Debates