Islammic hate preachers

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Islammic hate preachers

Postby Gustertote » Wed Aug 24, 05 12:21 pm

I laughed so hard when i heard that these dudes might be charged for treason, considering its probably one of the most "Old School" (for lack of better term) laws. I dont think a law like that should be enforced to get these dudes out, but something needs to be done to repremand them.

I dont understand why these dudes wern't deported earlier, coz they've bin here preachin about their views for ages before the London bombings.

It just goes to show that nothing is taken seriously until someone goes and makes a public specticle, with obvious deviations on the scale of what they do, e.g. mofo's who blew up London and the guys who climbed into Buckingham Palace to get their views of fathers rights on seeing their children heard.

In concluesion to my rant, i think that subjects that obviously matter to a group who might possibly do something to get their views across, should be dealt with earlier.

<--end of rant-->
BLUE and RED
Gustertote
Addict

Postby Alistair » Wed Aug 24, 05 12:36 pm

Agreed.
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby AlexDenton » Wed Aug 24, 05 4:58 pm

The reason they weren't deported was due to the police's and the government's fear of being deemed "racist" or "Nazi".

It is dumb though, because it isn't in any way racist if you are deporting someone on charges of planning and conspiring to MURDER people.
Hey! Hey, Guys! Check My Girlfriend's Rack!
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby urmammasman » Wed Aug 24, 05 9:47 pm

In Amerikka federal agents would of arrested the suspect, interrogated him, then keep him in federal prison awaiting a court hearing (2-4 year wait). Then after debating in court that he is not in fact connected to any terrorist organization he is let free and or deported. HEH!
"The legality of American policy has nothing to do with right or wrong, and everything to do with dollars and cents." - urmammasman
urmammasman
Wannabe

Postby Gustertote » Thu Aug 25, 05 9:33 am

AlexDenton wrote:The reason they weren't deported was due to the police's and the government's fear of being deemed "racist" or "Nazi".

It is dumb though, because it isn't in any way racist if you are deporting someone on charges of planning and conspiring to MURDER people.

Thats kinda funny, they fear being called racist for deporting someone who is being, essentially, racist against "The West"
BLUE and RED
Gustertote
Addict

Return to Rants & Debates