DEA vs 3 - Just like a pensioner war argument

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby monkee » Fri Oct 21, 05 6:33 pm

Oh my fucking god, come on!

What a brainwashed git you are indeed.

Iâ??ll agree that Mouse was good and Melkor was relatively skilled, nothing special.

Apoc, VainGlory, ADOYS, TM, System, BC, PM, Eagle, Leon, Merlin.
All were horrible DX'ers, no skill. No doubt. Nothing more needs to be said. Before you say something silly like "you werent there" or something of the likes. I was there before all them, and I played them ALL many times, in their primes, and not in their primes. And no, none of them compare anywhere close to the skillevel of the real legends.
WTF is kale? messiah? dbl? amigo? Christ! Oh well, I guess you werent paying attention beyond your own clanmates. Which you *could* say to me aswell, only I never thought any of those you mentioned were much good before I even joined triad.
monkee
Poster

Postby TonyMontanaDEA » Fri Oct 21, 05 7:02 pm

Monkee this game was in full glory MONTHS before Triad even formed. There were maybe 2 active servers when booty ass triads became a clan.
You will never in your life be on anyones top list outside of 3 jerk circles and you need to wake up and get over it. Kale is the only player in your clan that had any class or skill, and without him in y our clan war against DEA you would have had not 1 player with a positive kill ratio in any map.
Messiah emerged when there was nothing but no aug servers and noobs with free copies of the soundblaster goty. THe REAL DXMP days had been long over, and not one of you played a significant role. Go take a nap and get a haircut.
TonyMontanaDEA

Postby James » Fri Oct 21, 05 7:07 pm

Quit bitching of this thread gets locked.

I don't care about who did what and what was true DX, the best, who has skills, and also: define true DX for christ sakes, its a game, not a fucking bible.

Arguing will just make you look like idiots.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 21, 05 7:11 pm

There is but one way to settle this. DEA vs 3.

Go on, you know you want to.
Bob
Forum God

Postby TonyMontanaDEA » Fri Oct 21, 05 7:27 pm

Ask monkee not invade peoples' stories and you wont have these problems. There was no reason for him to post anything about [3] here. They arent even a speedbump on the DEA history. Just another clan on the list of the B level clans weve beaten.
TonyMontanaDEA

Postby James » Fri Oct 21, 05 7:30 pm

Either way, I don't care.
I don't want a stupid flame war over something.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby payne2themax » Fri Oct 21, 05 8:33 pm

TonyMontanaDEA wrote:Ask monkee not invade peoples' stories and you wont have these problems. There was no reason for him to post anything about [3] here. They arent even a speedbump on the DEA history. Just another clan on the list of the B level clans weve beaten.

You remember your 1v1 with Messiah there Tony?

Shut the fuck up you egotistical moron, you got owned so hard it's funny that you think you were even NEAR messiah's standard.
payne2themax
Wannabe

Postby James » Fri Oct 21, 05 8:48 pm

Locked until further notice.

I don't have time for your childish rambelings.
Last edited by James on Fri Oct 21, 05 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 21, 05 9:43 pm

Bob wrote:There is but one way to settle this. DEA vs 3.

Bob
Forum God

Postby James » Sun Oct 23, 05 10:46 am

Sent the silly fight here.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby messiah » Sat Oct 29, 05 10:46 am

By TonyMontanaDEA
Kale is the only player in your clan that had any class or skill, and without him in y our clan war against DEA you would have had not 1 player with a positive kill ratio in any map.
Messiah emerged when there was nothing but no aug servers and noobs with free copies of the soundblaster goty. THe REAL DXMP days had been long over, and not one of you played a significant role. Go take a nap and get a haircut.

P2TMX
you remember your 1v1 with Messiah there Tony?

Hahaha...tm having pms again.
messiah

Postby Jeoh » Wed Nov 16, 05 6:02 pm

Bob wrote:
Bob wrote:There is but one way to settle this. DEA vs 3.

DEA won with 1 kill difference. kthx
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby Artimus » Tue Nov 29, 05 8:17 am

Aww, TM said I had class.

And the kill difference was the other way around as I remember it.

-Kale
Artimus

Postby MrBlackDX » Tue Nov 29, 05 11:49 am

Just have the fscking 3 vs DEA Clanwar already! Like Bobbeh said!
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Alistair » Thu Dec 01, 05 9:43 pm

Artimus wrote:Aww, TM said I had class.

And the kill difference was the other way around as I remember it.

-Kale

[III]artimus yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby [Æ]ZÕùRGåñÕV[æ] » Wed Dec 07, 05 1:54 am

yeah but triad won da most maps or otherwise around?
I am 61% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
[Æ]ZÕùRGåñÕV[æ]

Postby Splitter » Wed Dec 07, 05 7:55 am

DEA won maps, Triad won by kill difference and there was a big outcry about how the winner was decided after the game
»§plíttèr/§plícè«
» ÐÇsß « » eNigma² «
Getting TK'd since 24/11/03
Splitter
Alpha

Postby [Æ]ZÕùRGåñÕV[æ] » Wed Dec 14, 05 2:45 am

Splitter wrote:DEA won maps, Triad won by kill difference and there was a big outcry about how the winner was decided after the game
i think dea deserves credit for winning. da maps i wat's more important in my opinion. like if u'r better in smuggler it's more likely u'll fucking burn everyone.
I am 61% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
[Æ]ZÕùRGåñÕV[æ]

Postby ~Hy[ß]rid~ » Wed Dec 14, 05 7:07 am

[�]Z�ùRGåñ�V[Ê] wrote:
Splitter wrote:DEA won maps, Triad won by kill difference and there was a big outcry about how the winner was decided after the game
i think dea deserves credit for winning. da maps i wat's more important in my opinion. like if u'r better in smuggler it's more likely u'll fscking burn everyone.

You have no clue... [DEA] were far past their prime and they STILL beat triad. [DEA] are a much better clan, no matter what Monkee can say or do. They'll always better remembered and respected more than Triad because they were the first conquerers of DX.
~`[EL]HýbriÐ`~

~Hy[ß]rid~
Master

Postby Maloh » Tue Dec 27, 05 10:36 pm

Hello all,
Im an old [DEA] member ,I dont know if anyone would even remember me,Iplayed as.. )[dRamA][DEA](
I played with Slicer,Locke,ApocolyseNow,Melkor,BigCounty etc ,that era of players.
I stopped playing dx just around the time 3 was emergeing i think,,so i can not really contribute any opinion on the arguement u all are having.
One thing i can say however,as a person who played alot of dx at the beginning who stopped playing and has just recently started again....wow has this game ever changed!
I played when ppl in general didnt know about exploiting the bugs in the game,when ppl didnt know u could get full dmg on a sniper before it zoomed in,before ppl used time saving binds.When almost everyone used to the default keyboard config.DX in its purest form.Back then u had to wait to get on the good servers which were full of a mix of new and skilled players,alot more bio and meds to feed off...now the aug servers have maybe a couple very skilled players on them at a time,its very hard to come back once u lose your aug advantage(for this washed up Ol' player anyway ) =)
To compare the old greats to the new ones is comparing apples to oranges,for the playing field has just changed so much.
Im just glad ppl are still playing and kicking ass in DX ,its good to see =)
Maloh

Postby ~Hy[ß]rid~ » Wed Dec 28, 05 2:40 am

Fuck dude... You're remembered well... Everyone knows apoc and you There's quite a few coming back. Yeah, usually on weekends BigDawgs is pretty full and now with Monkee's server, the euros will have something to aug on.

It's still fun though, 5 years down the track. How are you getting on in the aug servers?
~`[EL]HýbriÐ`~

~Hy[ß]rid~
Master

Postby Vancha » Wed Dec 28, 05 7:26 pm

from what i was told from many old dxers about dea and 3 in the end DEA prevailes and owns 3
[align=center] Unholy
[/align]
Vancha
Poster

Postby Krieg » Wed Dec 28, 05 10:29 pm

great that more elite auggers come back to the game , means that i have even less to search on augged server ( correct me if i went to dutch in that sentence lmao )
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Return to Rants & Debates