waiting for FLCity

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby IchoTolot » Sat Dec 03, 05 12:07 pm

<~>K}Ã?Ã?<~> wrote:fine

1vs1 me vs mike
map:smuggler
Kill limit:100kills
time:today
place: you choice

:lol: sorry i mean a mapper fight (who made the best Map) :lol: ... but ... make a demo ... i cant join, i must on work
IchoTolot
<i>Very</i> Friendly Clown

Location: Quad 1,0,0 - 3th Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

Postby Gishank » Sat Dec 03, 05 12:15 pm

ok then...........errr MIKE CAN'T MAP SO I JUST NEED TO MAKE A BOX ROFLMAOFGSHIFT!!!11!!!XDXDXDXD
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Bob » Sat Dec 03, 05 6:41 pm

Hilarious...
Bob
Forum God

Postby Mike » Sun Dec 04, 05 12:35 pm

lol klop I'm a coward because I dont want to fight you in agame?! How am I mental if you've based your life, and i guess pain into a game that is several years old and has old graphics? Why should I need to know how to map and mod, thats something you do because you dont have a life and if you want to insult me by calling me an asshole learn some grammar because "you a asshole" sounds like someone from mexico said it, also come up with something other than "your a mental boy" cus that type of crap is really old...klop you need to try try to intimidate me, if you think anyones gonna be impressed by you killing someone in a game then you are the mental one little boy
Guarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being.
Mike
Member title-less

Postby Gishank » Sun Dec 04, 05 12:43 pm

Mike wrote:lol klop I'm a coward because I dont want to fight you in agame?! How am I mental if you've based your life, and i guess pain into a game that is several years old and has old graphics? Why should I need to know how to map and mod, thats something you do because you dont have a life and if you want to insult me by calling me an asshole learn some grammar because "you a asshole" sounds like someone from mexico said it, also come up with something other than "your a mental boy" cus that type of crap is really old...klop you need to try try to intimidate me, if you think anyones gonna be impressed by you killing someone in a game then you are the mental one little boy

1.STFU
2.Do i give a F.U.C.K?
3.i have a life with a hot girl (more than what you got)
4.My life isn't based around DX or any game n00b
5.atleast i am not a n00b who thinks insulting someone is fun
<html>
<body>
<title>YOU SUCK</title>
<p><b>YOU SUCK.com!!!!!!</b></p><br>
</body>
</html>
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Snakey » Sun Dec 04, 05 12:47 pm

Nobody here believes you have a girlfriend Klop (At least one under 250 pounds).

You really screwed up the code! Kudos to you.

And yes, you do seem to think insulting someone is fun, you've been doing it more than Mike, he manages to post something about you without mindless flame.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby ~Sandro~ » Sun Dec 04, 05 12:50 pm

<~>K}Ã?<THORN><~> wrote:
Mike wrote:lol klop I'm a coward because I dont want to fight you in agame?! How am I mental if you've based your life, and i guess pain into a game that is several years old and has old graphics? Why should I need to know how to map and mod, thats something you do because you dont have a life and if you want to insult me by calling me an asshole learn some grammar because "you a asshole" sounds like someone from mexico said it, also come up with something other than "your a mental boy" cus that type of crap is really old...klop you need to try try to intimidate me, if you think anyones gonna be impressed by you killing someone in a game then you are the mental one little boy

1.STFU
2.Do i give a F.U.C.K?
3.i have a life with a hot girl (more than what you got)
4.My life isn't based around DX or any game n00b
5.atleast i am not a n00b who thinks insulting someone is fun
<html>
<body>
<title>YOU SUCK</title>
<p><b>YOU SUCK.com!!!!!!</b></p><br>
</body>
</html>

Mike, then what are you doing here you don't like Dx 'couse of the craffics and you say that mapping is for people that are hiding from life???
then why you where so mad when you learnt that flcity was cancelled??and why you still play dx???
Mike get out of here....

Klop, you have life with a hot girl??? really? really? :lol: I don't bellive you!! ROFL!!! But never knows you might be tellin' the truth.....
~Sandro~
Regular

Postby Gishank » Sun Dec 04, 05 12:52 pm

lol ok lets just forget all that mindless flame.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Sun Dec 04, 05 7:46 pm

Mikey ... said ... that?

SOMEONE, BAN HIM. NOW.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Sun Dec 04, 05 8:10 pm

The only thing which worries me here is that HTML code contains mistakes.
Dae
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sun Dec 04, 05 8:34 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:The only thing which worries me here is that HTML code contains mistakes.

In Rant Forum, Mike obviously can't fscking stop making rant posts, he says he is becoming rebellious from the admin controls, he says mappers are people who cower because they don't have a life, and he will keep complaining about these unless someone does something about it.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Dae » Sun Dec 04, 05 8:57 pm

Atomsk wrote:
~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:The only thing which worries me here is that HTML code contains mistakes.

In Rant Forum, Mike obviously can't fscking stop making rant posts, he says he is becoming rebellious from the admin controls, he says mappers are people who cower because they don't have a life, and he will keep complaining about these unless someone does something about it.

Whatever he says - who cares...
He neither breaks any rule of the forum as far as i can see.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sun Dec 04, 05 9:06 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
Atomsk wrote:

Whatever he says - who cares...
He neither breaks any rule of the forum as far as i can see.

Pretty funny, I still haven't read those rules :lol:
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 05, 05 3:48 am

its a friggin rant room, i've just been speakin up and dude im sayin for people who have put their lives into maping and modding are losers who waste their time, and klop...

How the hell would you have gotten a "hot" (ass faced) girlfriend when for one you dont even play on that team and two your either here bitching and talkin shst that you can never back up like the hot girl crap, and two why the hell are you here talking about a video game when you could be gettin laid by your biggie bitch!? You and tanty dont have chicks quote himself I'm the laughing stalk of my school and i can see why.
Guarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being.
Mike
Member title-less

Postby Rödewijk » Mon Dec 05, 05 12:19 pm

Mike wrote:im sayin for people who have put their lives into maping and modding are losers

:(
Rödewijk
Master

Postby ~Sandro~ » Mon Dec 05, 05 4:24 pm

Mike wrote:its a friggin rant room, i've just been speakin up and dude im sayin for people who have put their lives into maping and modding are losers who waste their time, and klop...

How the hell would you have gotten a "hot" (ass faced) girlfriend when for one you dont even play on that team and two your either here bitching and talkin shst that you can never back up like the hot girl crap, and two why the hell are you here talking about a video game when you could be gettin laid by your biggie b$#!@!? You and tanty dont have chicks quote himself I'm the laughing stalk of my school and i can see why.

So you say that playing games means that you don't have a girlfriend?
so acroding to your "rule" you must be hermit' couse you' were so mad not having a map for an old game with odd grafics.........
~Sandro~
Regular

Postby Gishank » Mon Dec 05, 05 5:05 pm

lol space invaders has crap graphics but it's still fun.Look Mike get your low life ass up to my level or fuc.k off!
:twisted:
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Mon Dec 05, 05 10:56 pm

Mike wrote:its a friggin rant room, i've just been speakin up and dude im sayin for people who have put their lives into maping and modding are losers who waste their time, and klop...

How the hell would you have gotten a "hot" (ass faced) girlfriend when for one you dont even play on that team and two your either here bitching and talkin shst that you can never back up like the hot girl crap, and two why the hell are you here talking about a video game when you could be gettin laid by your biggie b$#!@!? You and tanty dont have chicks quote himself I'm the laughing stalk of my school and i can see why.

You waste your time by trying to insult mapping/modding.

This is amusing really. A sad little elementary schooler is trying to tell us that he thinks mappers and modders are losers.

Well my friend, get Counterstrike if you hate the game so much. Oh, and stfu.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mike » Tue Dec 06, 05 2:33 am

sure thing, I'm really gettin used to this kiss my ass, and guys all that crap was pointed toward klop not you and klop, Why would i lower myself to your level?
Mike
Member title-less

Postby Gishank » Tue Dec 06, 05 12:45 pm

*coughh*get higher to nmy level*cough*
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 07, 05 7:34 am

*cough* learn english(they're are no levels in DX jack ass)
Mike
Member title-less

Postby IchoTolot » Wed Dec 07, 05 7:54 am

*husthustrÀusper* want a fight Klop vs Mike
IchoTolot
<i>Very</i> Friendly Clown

Location: Quad 1,0,0 - 3th Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 07, 05 1:35 pm

*cough* he aint worth it especially in DX

Ok let me get somethin traight here i suck ass literally playing dx,i only play that fsckin game to get too RPG City, and iim just kinda pissed with the FL City bullshst so i chose to just forget about it, anyways it may just be abig dissapointment like the funline party maps
Mike
Member title-less

Postby Gishank » Wed Dec 07, 05 4:22 pm

Mike i can spell just fine.Plus i can own you with a tooth pick.But when did i metion get to my level in dx :s,no i didn't so STFU and get a life mike you speak alot of BS.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mike » Fri Dec 09, 05 5:39 am

lol your so cute when your retarded, no you aint sry. but hey yeah ya did
You can never get up to my level
Mike
Member title-less

Postby Gishank » Fri Dec 09, 05 11:55 am

*tskaly*

mike you are a n00b

mike you are a n00b

mike you are a n00b

mike you are a n00b

mike you are a n00b

mike you are a n00b

mike you are a n00b

mike you are a n00b

SO STFU AND GET LOST
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mike » Sat Dec 10, 05 5:27 am

rofl, man all you got on your "level" is spamming and what the hell does
*tskaly* meen?
Mike
Member title-less

Previous

Return to Rants & Debates