Last Racism Post dont blow your top

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Last Racism Post dont blow your top

Postby ~Mike~ » Fri Feb 03, 06 12:38 pm

In the start this discussion became a heated flamefest and battlefield against racism and the exact opposite, after both sides were angered and provoked into starting an aggressive argument that resulted in me getting banned. This is the point I was trying too make.

While Black people WERE being wrongfully oppressed and punished when they stood up for their rights, most modern day black people look at this as something too accuse white people of being wrong, when all it does is provoke them and slowly lure them into believing in racist views. Today BOTH white people and black people are oppressed because the two think too much of what happened in the past or on the other side of the country or whatever. Martin Luther King Jr.'s "Dream" was that both white and black people would forget their differences and live together in a loving and oridinary world, yet that dream still has yet too come true. The problem is white people and black people are BOTH wrong and BOTH oppressing and pretending that they've said absolutelly nothing. The point of this LAST post about racism is too finally confront people who thought I was a racist or am a racist or have racist views, I dont believe in either side and you dont have too be white too be a racist. I believe in a balance between the two, basicly white people and black people shutting up and dealing with the fact that their hair may be different, or their lips may not look the same, or their noses arent similar, or maybe their skin isnt tuned just right, etc. etc. . Guys no one is perfect no one is exactly the same, we are all different and either though there is a major difference a balance between all of these differences has always been possible its that both have been too ignorant too see it because they were too busy staring at the past and not focusing on what was going on HERE and NOW. Now there is absolutelly nothing wrong with the past and its lessons, its just that these are lessons from things that have happened long ago, and right now we are not focusing on both now and then.
~Mike~
Wannabe

Postby clyzm » Fri Feb 03, 06 1:25 pm

Mike, you can't just tell people who are being opressed to just shut up, they have a right to speak up.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby MrBlackDX » Fri Feb 03, 06 2:53 pm

The problem really lies in the fact that although we are both Human beings, Blacks and Whites (in general) have different attitudes, thats not a bad thing, its a healthy thing, but some people from both sides, DONT, want to join, simply because they cant accept the others attitude, and at the end of the day, it all reverts back down to petty name calling.
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby ~Mike~ » Fri Feb 03, 06 7:07 pm

ooooh thats a good one, seriously thats very true. I'm sure each attitude was developed during childhood by their parents when they were teaching them their lifestyles according too their "color".

I'm not telling ANYONE people not just black people too shut up in America you always got your say, I'm saying white people arent the only ones who need a slap on the hand(expression)
~Mike~
Wannabe

Postby xProtocol Rain » Fri Feb 03, 06 7:46 pm

is this all you do here...is post rants?..go to a Yoga class or something...i get the feeling theirs a lot of stress and hatred over their. -_- :?
xProtocol Rain
Death and Destruction

Postby ~Mike~ » Fri Feb 03, 06 7:49 pm

uh huh, yeah yoga, this aint the only place that I've posted btw
~Mike~
Wannabe

Postby Krieg » Fri Feb 03, 06 8:11 pm

~[�]~€�ãrñàgé€~ wrote:is this all you do here...is post rants?..go to a Yoga class or something...i get the feeling theirs a lot of stress and hatred over their. -_- :?

maybe some group needs to beat him up =P
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Mike~ » Fri Feb 03, 06 8:28 pm

is that an invitiation of course I'll come
~Mike~
Wannabe

Return to Rants & Debates