Cureless Poison's Response on discrimination

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Cureless Poison's Response on discrimination

Postby The Spawn » Sat May 20, 06 4:56 pm

Where in the hell did he get the right too slander my beloved country? Because of what he sees on TV and hears from his dumb ass piers???! We are ignorant too other peoples culture?? WE'RE FUCKING AMERICA MORON WE HAVE THE ABSOLUTE MOST ASSLOADED CULTURE EVER!!! IT CAME FROM FUCKING EVERYWHERE!?!? We're Scum bags?

We saved your asses the frenchs asses the russians' asses(I respect russia btw down right) we saved all your asses in ww2. Shit, its not our damn fucking fault if our stupid ass president is taking oil, and if he is making kiss kiss peace with canada for trade routes SO FUCKING WHAT THATS POLITICS FOR YA GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Our dumb ass TEMPORARY dumb ass government does NOT reflect teh people who would pick up a gun against a tank too ensure that NO ONE defeats us. If you hate us its because we ARE the ultimate super power on EARTH PERIOD we were the first on mars dipshit.

yeah we do have lazy ass worthless fat asses all over this country and i damn sure dont agree with them. Now we had plenty more intentions than oil when we started that war im sure because we didnt even have the need for fucking oil so why would we start a war just immediatelly fro the oil? who the fuck cares, the middle east has assloads of oil enough too last hundreds of years even with us gauging at it.

and we sure as hell aint starting a war with china or iran for their oil because we're doing it too protect America and Isreal, and isure as hell wont accept shit from the likes of you especially about the soil and land i love and was born on. and no im not going too slander yours because i respect the british as well as the russians for their great strength and especially the russians who rival america with honor and glory.

I MEEN HOW DARE YOU, I know this isnt a good starting out for me as soon as i get back but you are the ignorant one and you are the obnoxious one too start slandering almost a a billion people you have never seen. Have you even been too america? EVER didnt think so and eve if you did it was the best experience you'll have. I'd cram a butterknife into my wrists before i lived in a weak country like canada or the netherlands or some stupid ass place that doesnt have any damn right slandering the country that has kept them safe. WE will never be rivaled, never and whoever does will fall like the russians did.

If someone ran one of the british planes into the big ass clocktower in england, would you start a war with the person who did it? and no there is no SOLID evidence that bush was behind it so get off that shit.

I just watched that damned korean video and i was absolutely disgusted, why dont they get have their say? Cus what do they have too say? If they come up with nukes and they are commies, expect us too be worried and be ready for the warning. and we stole the gold medal? We beat all their asses fair n square and there isnt ANY evidence that says otherwise. the koreans are just pissed cus they know we could chew them up and spit'em out. just more commies that hate us cus we are "Facists"
Last edited by The Spawn on Sat May 20, 06 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
How do you know when an ethiopian woman is pregnant? When you pull out the tampon and its half eaten
The Spawn

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat May 20, 06 5:03 pm

Space out your post, too long to read...
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby The Spawn » Sat May 20, 06 5:04 pm

yeah sry hold on
How do you know when an ethiopian woman is pregnant? When you pull out the tampon and its half eaten
The Spawn

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Sat May 20, 06 5:29 pm

Omfg another one of these, there will always be people hating people, you all need to stop being fucking babies and live with it. Just stop making the same post over and over and over and over again.
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby The Spawn » Sat May 20, 06 5:31 pm

know what, this will just bring in flames, admins could you lock this please
The Spawn

Postby Krieg » Sat May 20, 06 6:02 pm

[A]MoshMan wrote:Omfg another one of these, there will always be people hating people, you all need to stop being fucking babies and live with it. Just stop making the same post over and over and over and over again.

yeah indeed , always the same problem with emo's and chavs :P :P :lol: :P :P
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Alistair » Sat May 20, 06 6:04 pm

:P
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Sat May 20, 06 8:25 pm

Bullet wrote:
[A]MoshMan wrote:Omfg another one of these, there will always be people hating people, you all need to stop being fucking babies and live with it. Just stop making the same post over and over and over and over again.

yeah indeed , always the same problem with emo's and chavs :P :P :lol: :P :P

You're one of them.

:P

Le'ts just all agree with the dumbass discriminators, Mike. They have all facts, and all this shite and more shite to prove that America is the worst place to be in the world, blah blah blah only because of Bush, now the whole country's down with this shite. Just ignore the political smartassses like DarkKnight and get on with your life.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby The Spawn » Sat May 20, 06 9:54 pm

huh i really like it here actually, i meen aside from the wetbacks coming in by caravan and all that other bs with my girlfriend its all good
The Spawn

Re: Cureless Poison's Response on discrimination

Postby Cureless_Poison » Sun May 21, 06 3:58 am

The Spawn wrote:Where in the hell did he get the right too slander my beloved country? Because of what he sees on TV and hears from his dumb ass piers???! We are ignorant too other peoples culture?? WE'RE FUCKING AMERICA MORON WE HAVE THE ABSOLUTE MOST ASSLOADED CULTURE EVER!!! IT CAME FROM FUCKING EVERYWHERE!?!? We're Scum bags?

We saved your asses the frenchs asses the russians' asses(I respect russia btw down right) we saved all your asses in ww2. Shit, its not our damn fucking fault if our stupid ass president is taking oil, and if he is making kiss kiss peace with canada for trade routes SO FUCKING WHAT THATS POLITICS FOR YA GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Our dumb ass TEMPORARY dumb ass government does NOT reflect teh people who would pick up a gun against a tank too ensure that NO ONE defeats us. If you hate us its because we ARE the ultimate super power on EARTH PERIOD we were the first on mars dipshit.

yeah we do have lazy ass worthless fat asses all over this country and i damn sure dont agree with them. Now we had plenty more intentions than oil when we started that war im sure because we didnt even have the need for fucking oil so why would we start a war just immediatelly fro the oil? who the fuck cares, the middle east has assloads of oil enough too last hundreds of years even with us gauging at it.

and we sure as hell aint starting a war with china or iran for their oil because we're doing it too protect America and Isreal, and isure as hell wont accept shit from the likes of you especially about the soil and land i love and was born on. and no im not going too slander yours because i respect the british as well as the russians for their great strength and especially the russians who rival america with honor and glory.

I MEEN HOW DARE YOU, I know this isnt a good starting out for me as soon as i get back but you are the ignorant one and you are the obnoxious one too start slandering almost a a billion people you have never seen. Have you even been too america? EVER didnt think so and eve if you did it was the best experience you'll have. I'd cram a butterknife into my wrists before i lived in a weak country like canada or the netherlands or some stupid ass place that doesnt have any damn right slandering the country that has kept them safe. WE will never be rivaled, never and whoever does will fall like the russians did.

If someone ran one of the british planes into the big ass clocktower in england, would you start a war with the person who did it? and no there is no SOLID evidence that bush was behind it so get off that shit.

I just watched that damned korean video and i was absolutely disgusted, why dont they get have their say? Cus what do they have too say? If they come up with nukes and they are commies, expect us too be worried and be ready for the warning. and we stole the gold medal? We beat all their asses fair n square and there isnt ANY evidence that says otherwise. the koreans are just pissed cus they know we could chew them up and spit'em out. just more commies that hate us cus we are "Facists"

Hey kid,save your words for someone who will acutally listen,i dont really fuckin care if you think im a rotten son of a bitch that deserf's to goto hell,i dont care what you yanks might have done for my country,fuck you in the ass with a barb-wire wrapped broom-stick,and i wouldnt get so cocky about the whole,our country's so powerfull thing,cause there's really no direct proove that you can knock down other country's so shut the fuck up or put up,like i said before,yanks can talk shit but they cant back it up,so unless you got some evidence prooving so,fuck you and your gay country ,and get a life,what are you like fuckin 10 years old and need to cry at me cause your angry cause i told the truth that you wont except? well good fuckin morning sun-shine learn the facts,your country's a bunch of fuckin theif's that cant do shit,they just act all tough to get people to back off.

And just for your info,studies show the earth will be out of oil at the rate were sucking it up within the next 80-100 years,so fuck you,thanks for sharing your dumbass insight on me fuck you and good-bye :smt098

I totally agree with ya buddy.

,Also i got almost non of my info on america from tv dumb cunt,and i have the right to critizise insult humiliate anyone cuase i got freedom of speach tit-fuck!

AND,also you just got here,dont you think its a little early to start making enemies?,if i were you id figure out who the person is and what there like before picking them off the wall,so fuck you too for being such a judgmental fuck-nugget,im not always an asshole only when insulted,and like i said before im a perfectly fine person as long as i dont talk about certain subjects such as america.
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby The Spawn » Sun May 21, 06 4:21 am

honestly i dont think you've ever been here. and sry but i dont take kindly too people slandering america and we CAN defeat North Korea, i meen shitz wehave air superiority, ultimate tactics on thebattlefield, we used too have a greaty economy and employment system until the mexicans came sneakin in. Honestly dude, i dont give a shit if you dont but dont expect too bullshit someones country without that person getting pissed off. I dont look too make enemies as soon as i get back, but i will not take that kinda BS. I dont give a damn what your view is because honestly i just care that you understand that I'll be there when you disgrace my soil.
The Spawn

Postby clyzm » Sun May 21, 06 6:12 am

Here is the part where I knock off a few hundred points off your IQ. No offense meant, otherwise I would post a replication of your void-brained ideas.

Hey kid,save your words for someone who will acutally listen,i dont really fuckin care if you think im a rotten son of a bitch that deserf's to goto hell,i dont care what you yanks might have done for my country,fuck you in the ass with a barb-wire wrapped broom-stick,

And I don't really fucking care if you don't fucking care, and someone doesn't fucking care if I don't fucking care if you don't fucking care. We could repeat this as many times as you want, sunshine, as many times as it takes you to get it in your head. (infinity?)

nd i wouldnt get so cocky about the whole,our country's so powerfull thing,cause there's really no direct proove that you can knock down other country's

You dumbass. If USA wanted to knock down a country, they would need a fucking reason to. USA is not some guy with a gun who could shoot anyone he wants, we are technical, unlike you, who's sole reason is just to provoke the more shit coming out of the TV-based popularity craze that USA is a shit country.

o shut the fuck up or put up,like i said before,yanks can talk shit but they cant back it up

You have no idea how much you just generalized, but it's not a real surprise. Unfortunately, you can talk shit too, but you can't back it up even if your life depended on it, almost all of your posts are entirely opinion based.

so unless you got some evidence prooving so,fuck you and your gay country ,and get a life,what are you like fuckin 10 years old and need to cry at me cause your angry cause i told the truth that you wont except?

That's a laugh and a half. Alright, we'll play by your game here:

CANADA IS DA GHEIGH ASS COUNTRY WITH DA TERRORITORIES AND DA STUPID BRITISH COLUMBIA CUZ THEY SUCK ASS BECUZ THEY STEAL OUR SUPPLIES AND HAVE DUMBSHIT ACCENTS SO FUK U DUMBASS CANADIAN FUKKER AND UR GAY SHIT COUNTRY LOL

Of course, if that's what it takes for people to "fucking care", then you're not as smart as your posts, which technically have the IQ of a mentally deficient patient.

well good fuckin morning sun-shine learn the facts,your country's a bunch of fuckin theif's that cant do shit

Wow, do you have actual facts to prove this or do you love shitmouthing everybody because of what you heard?

they just act all tough to get people to back off.

Omg, it sounds so familiar now, oh wait, YOU, DUMBASS! :roll:

And just for your info,studies show the earth will be out of oil at the rate were sucking it up within the next 80-100 years,so fuck you,thanks for sharing your dumbass insight on me fuck you and good-bye

Damn, and people think Americans are ignorant. I mean, this guy hasn't a shit of a clue what alternative fuel is. Oh well, I guess ethanol, geothermal, biomass, wind and solar energy has never entered your brain at a point.

Also i got almost non of my info on america from tv dumb cunt,and i have the right to critizise insult humiliate anyone cuase i got freedom of speach tit-fuck!

You dumbass. You hate America because it's the popular thing to do, everybody who's anybody is into hating America after hearing about 2 shits of a fact, which may be opinions. In fact, at some point, you're no more than the shit that you try to go against, an ignorant fuckhead.

I hope my time has been useful, but, like you said, 'in the next 80-100 years', maybe you'll grow a brain!
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby The Spawn » Sun May 21, 06 6:22 am

cataclyzm wrote:Here is the part where I knock off a few hundred points off your IQ. No offense meant, otherwise I would post a replication of your void-brained ideas.

Hey kid,save your words for someone who will acutally listen,i dont really fuckin care if you think im a rotten son of a bitch that deserf's to goto hell,i dont care what you yanks might have done for my country,fuck you in the ass with a barb-wire wrapped broom-stick,

And I don't really fucking care if you don't fucking care, and someone doesn't fucking care if I don't fucking care if you don't fucking care. We could repeat this as many times as you want, sunshine, as many times as it takes you to get it in your head. (infinity?)

nd i wouldnt get so cocky about the whole,our country's so powerfull thing,cause there's really no direct proove that you can knock down other country's

You dumbass. If USA wanted to knock down a country, they would need a fucking reason to. USA is not some guy with a gun who could shoot anyone he wants, we are technical, unlike you, who's sole reason is just to provoke the more shit coming out of the TV-based popularity craze that USA is a shit country.

o shut the fuck up or put up,like i said before,yanks can talk shit but they cant back it up

You have no idea how much you just generalized, but it's not a real surprise. Unfortunately, you can talk shit too, but you can't back it up even if your life depended on it, almost all of your posts are entirely opinion based.

so unless you got some evidence prooving so,fuck you and your gay country ,and get a life,what are you like fuckin 10 years old and need to cry at me cause your angry cause i told the truth that you wont except?

CANADA IS DA GHEIGH ASS COUNTRY WITH DA TERRORITORIES AND DA STUPID BRITISH COLUMBIA CUZ THEY SUCK ASS BECUZ THEY STEAL OUR SUPPLIES AND HAVE DUMBSHIT ACCENTS SO FUK U DUMBASS CANADIAN FUKKER AND UR GAY SHIT COUNTRY LOL

Of course, if that's what it takes for people to "fucking care", then you're not as smart as your posts, which technically have the IQ of a mentally deficient patient.

well good fuckin morning sun-shine learn the facts,your country's a bunch of fuckin theif's that cant do shit

Wow, do you have actual facts to prove this or do you love shitmouthing everybody because of what you heard?

And just for your info,studies show the earth will be out of oil at the rate were sucking it up within the next 80-100 years,so fuck you,thanks for sharing your dumbass insight on me fuck you and good-bye

Damn, and people think Americans are ignorant. I mean, this guy hasn't a shit of a clue what alternative fuel is. Oh well, I guess ethanol, geothermal, biomass, wind and solar energy has never entered your brain at a point.

Also i got almost non of my info on america from tv dumb cunt,and i have the right to critizise insult humiliate anyone cuase i got freedom of speach tit-fuck!

You dumbass. You hate America because it's the popular thing to do, everybody who's anybody is into hating America after hearing about 2 shits of a fact, which may be opinions. In fact, at some point, you're no more than the shit that you try to go against, an ignorant fuckhead.

I hope my time has been useful, but, like you said, 'in the next 80-100 years', maybe you'll grow a brain!
catalyzm i am your slave, that fucking rocked :smt038 :smt109
The Spawn

Postby Cureless_Poison » Sun May 21, 06 7:25 am

cataclyzm wrote:Here is the part where I knock off a few hundred points off your IQ. No offense meant, otherwise I would post a replication of your void-brained ideas.

I never stated canada is better and im not talking shit,im just simply replying to some duche who thinks he can go off posting senceless shit about me.

And do you have a life? cause it seems almost everytime i make a post like this,you gotta barge in acting all macho and trying to look smart,why dont you fuck off and go piss on someone else's shoes?
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby The Spawn » Sun May 21, 06 7:39 am

Cureless_Poison wrote:

I never stated canada is better and im not talking shit,im just simply replying to some duche who thinks he can go off posting senceless shit about me.

And do you have a life? cause it seems almost everytime i make a post like this,you gotta barge in acting all macho and trying to look smart,why dont you fuck off and go piss on someone else's shoes?
oh....gotta slip in here for a quick minute...that canada thing was a metaphor.......thats all. hehe
The Spawn

Postby clyzm » Sun May 21, 06 8:56 am

Yes I have a life, and no, whatever concerns me in, I can post against in my opinion. Even if this does mean posting in whatever you say over and over again. Besides, if Klop made a post that concerns me, I would post in that.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Gishank » Sun May 21, 06 9:04 am

cataclyzm wrote:

Yes I have a life, and no, whatever concerns me in, I can post against in my opinion. Even if this does mean posting in whatever you say over and over again. Besides, if Klop made a post that concerns me, I would post in that.

Whats this got to do with me? ¬_¬
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Sun May 21, 06 9:07 am

Gishank wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:

Whats this got to do with me? ¬_¬

I was using an example >_>
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Gishank » Sun May 21, 06 9:08 am

Lol, sorry, my bad.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Cureless_Poison » Sun May 21, 06 9:28 am

Hows this? im an asshole,lets leave it at that,im tired of stupid fucks like Spawn here being a little soccer mom and whining just cause i expressed how i feel on his gay country,whats said is done,just leave it at that would ya? hows about i make a new topic insulting you and asking how dare you insult me,and i have the power to dominate any country?

And you know you didnt need to start a whole new topic for me but i dont mind,just shows im special,i get my own topics from whiney smack-tards ^_^ Woohoo! you could have just simple posted in the freaking topic instead of making a whole new one.
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby Chococat » Sun May 21, 06 1:14 pm

Shut up shut up SHUT UP its just flaming.

*El locko*
Chococat
Emmaface

Return to Rants & Debates