NEW SP MAP REALEASED ! ! !

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

NEW SP MAP REALEASED ! ! !

Postby ~Sandro~ » Thu Oct 27, 05 8:16 pm

Hi all, since someday I have been asking questions about Deus ex SDK, I Have realesed my First SP map witch includes all the stuff I've been asking lately,

It is not a Awesome map with lots of stuff, it's just a tiny litle cube....

Well and I would also like to say a Big thank you to Daedalus, Snakey, Klop, Atomsk, Ded, bob, Mr X and all the Dxalpha comunity for helping me.

Now that I have Finished this map i will GO.............and Make more maps!!!!!! HUGE MAPS.... euu I mean compared to this litle cube :lol:

SO to play it you'll need the ModLoder: http://www.speakeasy.org/~nochance/DeusEx/MODS/Mod_Loader.zip

You can probably play it without it but you'll play as JC insted of Juan the Hero of Hi.

So and what about the wierd name i gave to my cube/map? I wanted to call it HA first but since Dae said me that i can't have 2 HA files HA.u and HA.dx i had to change it to HI, hi
Special thanks to Daedalus

PS:Really Don't expect Much of HI
and There 2 bugs I ve found in HI
1 youll buy items for free, I don't know how to make an NPC sell items,
2 You will need a big resolution when buying things, more than 800*600 or there will be not enough space for listing all items to buy

ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRICIATED

EDIt:to play, it first install the modloder!!! and do what the readme of the modloader says!!! then launch dx and find HI in the modlaoder window!!!!
Attachments
Hi.zip
HI
(26.11 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
~Sandro~
Regular

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 28, 05 4:15 pm

Cool. I've downloaded it and I'll check it out some random time when I'm bored. Probably soon as BEn has gone for the now.

<=[
Bob
Forum God

Return to Modifications