DX: Sanctuary.

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

DX: Sanctuary.

Postby Big Daddy » Thu Jul 12, 07 10:12 pm

I was doing my paper round and thought to myself, what happens to JC and Helios after the fuse, how does he reach the sanctuary, when did the Knights Templar come to power, does JC go after Paul?

All of these questions could be answered in the form of a mod that bridges the gap between DX and DX:IW.

You play as Helios as you escape the collapsing Area 51 and have a set time limit or whatever. There seems no need for extensive weapon modding but it would be a nice bonus.

Just here to plant a thought into someone's head.

NOTE: I take no credit if the mod is created, just acknowledgement. Remember I didn't do anything and we'll all be cushty :P .
A CNN reporter, while interviewing a Marine Sniper, asked. "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"
The Marine shrugged and replied, "Recoil."
Sig by Protocol but I did help.....I gave him the render if that counts as something.
Big Daddy
Forum Hero

Postby James » Thu Jul 12, 07 11:40 pm

Knights Templar is the oposite of MJ12, as seen when MJ12 raid the cathedral.
Bitter sweet irony happens when KT get their revenge on former or MJ12 related scientists and troops in DX: IW.

Helios sensed the complication, he built sanctuary as quick as possible.

Area 51 didn't collapse, he had escaped far from when it was destroyed or at least disbanded.
If this is going to be a mod, make it 2 short maps to extend the DX: SP, one using godhax augs and skills to take down litterally armies of troops, and one to travel quickly to Antarctica.

KT shouldn't really be mentioned here, they kept low til DX:IW.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Hanover Fist » Fri Jul 13, 07 7:04 am

Er.... every faction in DXIW opposed MJ12.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby James » Fri Jul 13, 07 9:38 am

Fucking DUH?
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Fri Jul 13, 07 2:57 pm

Shouldn't this have [Spoilers] in the name? :?
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Big Daddy » Fri Jul 13, 07 8:07 pm

Not really because the text is fairly ambiguous. I think there can be a little more than 2 extra levels, maybe the ability to play as Paul before he is popsiclised, or maybe how the KT appear from the blue.
A CNN reporter, while interviewing a Marine Sniper, asked. "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"
The Marine shrugged and replied, "Recoil."
Sig by Protocol but I did help.....I gave him the render if that counts as something.
Big Daddy
Forum Hero

Return to Modifications