Deus Ex - Reborn?

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Deus Ex - Reborn?

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 28, 04 12:21 am

http://www.offtopicproductions.com/hdtp/

Just came across this. I know there have been previous attempts at this, but this looks good.

Check it out
Bob
Forum God

Postby James » Tue Dec 28, 04 1:03 am

New NSF trooper looks gay.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Bobo. » Tue Dec 28, 04 1:29 am

Lmfao at nsf boots
Bobo.
Forum Hero

Postby Dae » Tue Dec 28, 04 9:37 am

ROFLMAO
Dae
Alpha

Postby Jeoh » Tue Dec 28, 04 12:35 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:ROFLMAO

looks like unatco is doing a good job at freezing nsf related bank accounts. LOLOLOL ahahahahah
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby kBo » Tue Dec 28, 04 3:21 pm

Seeing as how Phas owns all of you in every aspect of life, I'd say you should all stfu and accept the mod for what they're trying to do.
"Phreaking doesn't exist. It's an abstract concept that is blindly supported by the collective consciousness of a flakey subculture. You saw nothing."
kBo
Master

Postby Dae » Tue Dec 28, 04 3:28 pm

Uh-oh, at least in this "aspect" called modelling he doesnt own, exactly :wink:
Dae
Alpha

Postby Jeoh » Tue Dec 28, 04 4:10 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:Uh-oh, at least in this "aspect" called modelling he doesnt own, exactly :wink:

*Gasps!!!*
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby Jeoh » Tue Dec 28, 04 7:19 pm

Well then Dae, what does Resurection have to offer us?
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby kBo » Tue Dec 28, 04 7:58 pm

ROFL you're joking right. Let me get this straight. Dae... just said... Phas... can't model??? ROFFLE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. - Dae, "exactly" usually isn't used at the end of every sentence. At least, most people I know don't. :wink:
"Phreaking doesn't exist. It's an abstract concept that is blindly supported by the collective consciousness of a flakey subculture. You saw nothing."
kBo
Master

Postby James » Tue Dec 28, 04 8:29 pm

kBo wrote:ROFL you're joking right. Let me get this straight. Dae... just said... Phas... can't model??? ROFFLE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. - Dae, "exactly" usually isn't used at the end of every sentence. At least, most people I know don't. :wink:

He must of muddled it up for "actually".

Oh, and btw, that model is really gay, the old one owns it...if its only a beta fine, but it really is a sucky beta...He looks like a gimp (Not insult term, littery, but still a funny thing), no offence.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Tue Dec 28, 04 9:04 pm

Gimp is the name of my number One Paint Proggy!

Oh, btw this mod looks really cool. I like how the new NSF has those boots, ROFLMAO!
Lady in the Lucky Money Club wrote:Mmm...leather boots...

Anyways they did a nice job of modelling this. I like it and I cant wait for it to come out.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby kBo » Tue Dec 28, 04 9:52 pm

GeneralJeoh wrote:Well then Dae, what does Resurection have to offer us?

Word.

Those boots are a little weird, but keep in mind that this team is doing this FOR FREE - they're not gonna be top-notch.
kBo
Master

Postby James » Tue Dec 28, 04 10:04 pm

kBo wrote:
GeneralJeoh wrote:Well then Dae, what does Resurection have to offer us?

Word.

Those boots are a little weird, but keep in mind that this team is doing this FOR FREE - they're not gonna be top-notch.

...I still think the mask is uber-ghey.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Tue Dec 28, 04 10:08 pm

ROFLMAO! MONKEY LAUGH!
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Wed Dec 29, 04 2:44 pm

Hey, Leave them alone they are trying to do something friendly for the DX community.

And you all talk about how shitty their boots are.
Bob
Forum God

Postby James » Wed Dec 29, 04 3:20 pm

The mask still looks uber-ghey.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby kBo » Wed Dec 29, 04 4:33 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

You couldn't do anything anywhere NEAR as good as they have so far in 5000 years, and even if you could you should still respect them for what they're trying to do!
kBo
Master

Postby AlexDenton » Wed Dec 29, 04 4:49 pm

kBo wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

You couldn't do anything anywhere NEAR as good as they have so far in 5000 years, and even if you could you should still respect them for what they're trying to do!

nice
Hey! Hey, Guys! Check My Girlfriend's Rack!
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby Jeoh » Wed Dec 29, 04 6:36 pm

Ns gf gg wp.
Jeoh
Forum Legend

Postby Ded » Wed Dec 29, 04 7:54 pm

Blya...

I'm glad to see that DX mods are still live, but I really doubt this peoject will be ever finished.
At least new characters models looks like they wont be as good as thry look in 3D editor. Thats happen because unreal engine will just cut at least half of polygons and mesh will look really shitty...

BTW. Resurrection add-on is complete. The only reason for not releasing it right now is that 2027 is not ready yet. As I've said before, I will release Resurrection in a couple of week before 2027.
Follow 2027 at Twitter
Ded
Project 2027

Postby AlexDenton » Wed Dec 29, 04 8:35 pm

Ded wrote:BTW. Resurrection add-on is complete. The only reason for not releasing it right now is that 2027 is not ready yet. As I've said before, I will release Resurrection in a couple of week before 2027.

why are you doing that?
Hey! Hey, Guys! Check My Girlfriend's Rack!
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby kBo » Wed Dec 29, 04 9:11 pm

Ded wrote:I'm glad to see that DX mods are still live, but I really doubt this peoject will be ever finished.
At least new characters models looks like they wont be as good as thry look in 3D editor. Thats happen because unreal engine will just cut at least half of polygons and mesh will look really shitty...

In my experience, they look twice as good because the skins cover up the ugly parts in the unskinned version... that's just me though.
kBo
Master

Postby James » Wed Dec 29, 04 9:27 pm

kBo wrote:
Ded wrote:I'm glad to see that DX mods are still live, but I really doubt this peoject will be ever finished.

In my experience, they look twice as good because the skins cover up the ugly parts in the unskinned version... that's just me though.

.::[A]:.:Kiriyama::. wrote:The mask still looks uber-ghey.

And now:

*1 year.

I do respect them, I do think that the NSF terrorist still looks like a 50 year old perve trying to spice up his sex life.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby kBo » Wed Dec 29, 04 10:19 pm

I was speaking from my experience in modelling, not about Reborn.
kBo
Master

Return to Modifications