The HEILOS merge suit!

The forum for discussions that don't fall into any of release topics below.

Moderator: Forum Guards

The HEILOS merge suit!

Postby James » Sat Nov 01, 03 5:09 pm

Ok...using the Thermo Suit skin make a suit which 'merges the player with HEILOS' able to do mutiple techniques...

1: Have skin as hard as Titanium. (Decease damage taken by non-explosives by 70%.)

2: Enable an EMP field around the player. (Any other player, NPC etc; will lose its Bio energy and will continue unless they get out of the EMP field.)

3: Unlimited Bio energy.

4: Able to execute the suit to send a gigantic EMP blast which is deadly. (Removes suit and all of your Bio energy to cause massive damage to everyone {apart from yourself} in the blast radius and disarm them of there Bio energy.)

The suit must last a few seconds though...say 8 secs?
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Dae » Sat Nov 01, 03 5:25 pm

This is very easy work, but, this will ruin gameplay and you won't enjoy it only because it is boring when you can't kill somebody. This is suit for newbies! Better if i will find way how to create suit blocking weapons using (especially for prison-included maps). Ded said that itsn't possible to create it, but, anyway, i think that i can try.
Dae
Alpha

Re: The HEILOS merge suit!

Postby James » Sat Nov 01, 03 6:47 pm

LTKJAY wrote:4: Able to execute the suit to send a gigantic EMP blast which is deadly.

I got this from the man who I claim to be J.C in DXiw Trailer...the man in the jacket with hood holding up something that seems to worry the new scientist lady and a unseen man who I suspect to be Wade Walker...Walton Simons' clone (DUE TO THE VOICE IS NEAR ENOUGH THE SAME) and outta the object a giant blast which dosen't affect him but cause's the bots to crash and blows up bulidings.

|ALPHA|Daedalus wrote:this will ruin gameplay and you won't enjoy it only because it is boring when you can't kill somebody.

Ah but...explosives are still enabled to a one shot kil...this'll make a REAL purpose of the GEP in MP...or Lam, Law, Smg's CAT grenade/Launcher etc.

I can't see the downside unless you hate flying metal objects shaped like a Rubby ball. :lol:
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Dae » Sat Nov 01, 03 7:49 pm

I understand you when you want to be better (for example, you image how do you wear that suit when metal fragments wouldn't hit you or using killphase, when you kill FR) - this is usually for your age and it's not bad, but you must understand that you won't get some cheap result anyway - you need to earn this (it's usual real life rule for me). I know your gameplaying skills (one ALPHA mate told me and showed his demorec with your playing). I count on interesting gameplay while chances to survive, to kill and to die are same for all players. This will be much interesting comparing with varian when someone will own everybody else. This situation can kill all interest and motivation of other players. I hope you understand.
Dae
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Nov 01, 03 8:54 pm

|ALPHA|Daedalus wrote:I understand you when you want to be better (for example, you image how do you wear that suit when metal fragments wouldn't hit you or using killphase, when you kill FR) - this is usually for your age and it's not bad, but you must understand that you won't get some cheap result anyway - you need to earn this (it's usual real life rule for me). I know your gameplaying skills (one ALPHA mate told me and showed his demorec with your playing). I count on interesting gameplay while chances to survive, to kill and to die are same for all players. This will be much interesting comparing with varian when someone will own everybody else. This situation can kill all interest and motivation of other players. I hope you understand.

Yes I do.

Hmph...what u have seen on a players demorec (which i'm guessing is my 'skills' recorded onto something i dont know or Yuri's cloak technique I told you.) is not my full skill...I'm not powerful with augs...I not sure when to use them...but with zero I'm king...no energy level to worry about...no advantages apart from everyones technique...I always GEP with augs to even the score...without I use the mutator to get rid of them...I'm gonna try and find a way to use Augs 'to fill in the gaps' in my technique.

You havent seen me without augs...only with...augs are barriers to me...which you and your target have to get through.

This Heilos suit is now to me pointless in a 0 aug game...But with augs...You can have shield not a barrier...there is a big difference.

Also it won't make the other players happy with this suit...your right...it won't improve DXMP.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Aussiefella » Sun Nov 02, 03 11:29 am

LTKJAY, the whole concept of Funline is to have fun, imagine on a fast server with one of Jazz's maps where you stay ther for nearly 2 hours just having fun....this is what we aim to do with Funline, if you can come up with funny ideas e.g. BasketBall Gun (i created it, hands off!) or something then tell us and we will make it!
Aussiefella
Master

Postby Dae » Sun Nov 02, 03 1:13 pm

By the way, that demorec was about 0-aug (remember, D-A server?). You were talking too much (heh, Void lovers :lol: ) but playing... your score was about 1 - 5, while there were mostly n00bs there (Raiden isn't n00b, he is good, but he is playing not good only because his on 56k... i understand him).
but with zero I'm king...

Hmmz :?
GEP in augs? It's not useful. I prefer sniper to take people in long distances.
Dae
Alpha

Postby James » Sun Nov 02, 03 1:27 pm

By the way, that demorec was about 0-aug (remember, D-A server?). You were talking too much (heh, Void lovers ) but playing... your score was about 1 - 5, while there were mostly n00bs there (Raiden isn't n00b, he is good, but he is playing not good only because his on 56k... i understand him).

:shock: :lol: lol...yes i was...when i play...i'll play...i was tring to do my half-term home work like i'm doing right this second...wat is this demorec?

LTKJAY, the whole concept of Funline is to have fun, imagine on a fast server with one of Jazz's maps where you stay ther for nearly 2 hours just having fun....this is what we aim to do with Funline, if you can come up with funny ideas e.g. BasketBall Gun (i created it, hands off!) or something then tell us and we will make it!

yes...how about a melee weapon...hand to hand combat...that'll be fun.

Is this basket ball gun a rip off of the FM weapon mod with its basket ball launcher?
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Aussiefella » Mon Nov 03, 03 6:38 am

No, the basket ball launcher is something that i designed, it shoots plasma basketballs, the official name for the weapon is the LAB - Lightweight Anti-Tank BasketBall lol, and I was the one who designed it.~!@!#$#$ YAY!#@#$$
Aussiefella
Master

Re: The HEILOS merge suit!

Postby James » Fri May 07, 04 9:32 pm

.::[A]LTKJAY::. wrote:Ok...using the Thermo Suit skin make a suit which 'merges the player with HEILOS' able to do mutiple techniques...

1: Have skin as hard as Titanium. (Decease damage taken by non-explosives by 70%.)

2: Enable an EMP field around the player. (Any other player, NPC etc; will lose its Bio energy and will continue unless they get out of the EMP field.)

3: Unlimited Bio energy.

4: Able to execute the suit to send a gigantic EMP blast which is deadly. (Removes suit and all of your Bio energy to cause massive damage to everyone {apart from yourself} in the blast radius and disarm them of there Bio energy.)

The suit must last a few seconds though...say 8 secs?

You sir...Are a n00b!

*Injures to death*
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Comments, questions, requests