Requesting a mod to be made

The forum for discussions that don't fall into any of release topics below.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Requesting a mod to be made

Postby ~[ß]~ » Wed Mar 05, 08 7:22 pm

Can anyone please make a mod that disconnects you from the server whenever someone logs into admin?
~[ß]~

Postby or 1=1 » Wed Mar 05, 08 7:38 pm

Lmao. Hi you.

Btw yo'll need to install the mod in the server xD but I don't think that someone would like install it :)
Cheap Bitch
or 1=1
Master

Re: Requesting a mod to be made

Postby Alex » Wed Mar 05, 08 8:12 pm

~[ß]~ wrote:Can anyone please make a mod that disconnects you from the server whenever someone logs into admin?

Hi. I can, and already did make such thing (for the client). But I sure as hell aint going to give it to anyone.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Tonnochi » Wed Mar 05, 08 8:56 pm

Alex wrote:
~[ß]~ wrote:Can anyone please make a mod that disconnects you from the server whenever someone logs into admin?

Hi. I can, and already did make such thing (for the client). But I sure as hell aint going to give it to anyone.

A normal user would have been warned for such a stupid post.

Such a mod can only be used for malicious purposes.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Alex » Wed Mar 05, 08 9:45 pm

[FGS]Zeitgeist wrote:
Alex wrote:

A normal user would have been warned for such a stupid post.

Yea, I know. And I cannot give out the mod without giving out all sorts of cheats :) You need a lot of an anti-anti-cheat modifications to use the mod.
Alex
Alpha

Postby or 1=1 » Wed Mar 05, 08 10:23 pm

[NEWBIE]
If you read something in ur monitor is because you received it from the server. So if u receive the signal that the administrator logged in, your program have to disconnect you.

I still don't be enough skilled in C++ to make a thing like that.
[/NEWBIE]
Cheap Bitch
or 1=1
Master

Postby Alex » Wed Mar 05, 08 10:27 pm

Napalm wrote:[NEWBIE]
If you read something in ur monitor is because you received it from the server. So if u receive the signal that the administrator logged in, your program have to disconnect you.

I still don't be enough skilled in C++ to make a thing like that.
[/NEWBIE]

Your monitor doesn't show wether a player is admin or not.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Tonnochi » Wed Mar 05, 08 10:32 pm

Alex wrote:Yea, I know. And I cannot give out the mod without giving out all sorts of cheats :) You need a lot of an anti-anti-cheat modifications to use the mod.

Wasn't about the mod.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby or 1=1 » Wed Mar 05, 08 11:06 pm

Alex wrote:Your monitor doesn't show wether a player is admin or not.

Nop but the computer receive the msseage from the server thast the admin logged in. So u need to make a program that read this message and disconnect the player.
Cheap Bitch
or 1=1
Master

Postby ~[ß]~ » Wed Mar 05, 08 11:18 pm

if some1 can make me a mod like this im tired odf stupit kids liek spaz who r h8rs and ban u because they dont like u

ps im high
~[ß]~

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Mar 05, 08 11:22 pm

Shut up.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Wed Mar 05, 08 11:25 pm

~[ß]~ wrote:if some1 can make me a mod like this im tired odf stupit kids liek spaz who r h8rs and ban u because they dont like u

ps im high

I can make a mod where you can punch people over the internet, for you to receive.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Baleout » Thu Mar 06, 08 12:02 am

Napalm wrote:

Nop but the computer receive the msseage from the server thast the admin logged in. So u need to make a program that read this message and disconnect the player.

No it doesn't?
Baleout
Master

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 06, 08 7:28 am

Napalm wrote:

What if the player uses the adminpassword in the gamepassword field, making him logged in automatically on joining server without any message?
What if the player enters the server AFTER the admin logged in?
Alex
Alpha

Postby ~[ß]~ » Thu Mar 06, 08 12:55 pm

Alex wrote:
Napalm wrote:

What if the player uses the adminpassword in the gamepassword field, making him logged in automatically on joining server without any message?

You made a mod like that so tell us does it disconnect you from the server whenever someone is logged in to admin, even before the player has entered the server?
~[ß]~

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 06, 08 2:47 pm

~[ß]~ wrote:
Alex wrote:
Napalm wrote:

You made a mod like that so tell us does it disconnect you from the server whenever someone is logged in to admin, even before the player has entered the server?

I made a mod that shows all administrators logged in, you need to be in the server, so does the admin.
Alex
Alpha

Postby or 1=1 » Thu Mar 06, 08 3:37 pm

Alex wrote:I made a mod that shows all administrators logged in, you need to be in the server, so does the admin.

then it's useless since the admin can ban you using the console...
Cheap Bitch
or 1=1
Master

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 06, 08 4:04 pm

Napalm wrote:
Alex wrote:I made a mod that shows all administrators logged in, you need to be in the server, so does the admin.

then it's useless since the admin can ban you using the console...

The mod can't be used anyways, as CRDMBugFix bans you automatically for it.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Tonnochi » Sat Mar 08, 08 8:23 pm

It's a stupid request anyway. It can't possible be used for anything good.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby ~[ß]~ » Sat Mar 08, 08 8:49 pm

[FGS]Zeitgeist wrote:It's a stupid request anyway. It can't possible be used for anything good.

Yes it can be used for something good. Avoiding to get banned from a server which has an admin who's fucked up in the head. That's a stupid post anyway.
ssftw.
~[ß]~

Return to Comments, questions, requests