A reply to paparoach!

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Imperial » Thu Aug 31, 06 3:31 pm

Cool. Oh suprised sexed? Lovely.
GG
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Wasted » Thu Aug 31, 06 3:33 pm

Admin: don't flame dude.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Imperial » Thu Aug 31, 06 3:36 pm

TBH I am bored of you guys stating that you are the best auggers in the game. Thats nice but we get the message once, no need to repeat it again and again...

And to be honest, i don't think much people care.
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Amme » Thu Aug 31, 06 4:10 pm

-ren wrote:0augs is a very limited game of dxmp and you must be born stupid to say that any auger could go into 0aug server and "own".

Also, against experienced 0auger an auger wont really do much good against. You understand it if you thinka bout it a bit. Augers see a map in a completely different point of view and that is solely because of speed aug. Also the use of cloak provides also different tactics.
In 0augs you have no place to hide no place to run, but you will get jumped from corners, you will get camped at spawn, and if the shooter is accurate enough and has a good spot your little cute blue shield wont help much if you go right in.

This will not however take away the uncomfort of not having the aug buttons to press, speed aug to move fast, and regen/bally when youre jumped by a tactical player. ANd yes, 0augs does have tactics.

Are you out of your f*cking mind?

Who the f*ck are you anyway?
Mess with the best, Die like the rest.
Amme
Addict

Postby ¤[A]Raiden¤ » Thu Aug 31, 06 4:35 pm

I think its random, but you all forgot, [T] is better then [3] lol, HI MONKEE! :wink:
- BoneThugs-N-Harmony -
¤[A]Raiden¤
Alpha

Postby Ste » Thu Aug 31, 06 5:54 pm

Tell me, How does non aug req skill? Any1 can shoot and aim my girlfriend can shoot and aim. Not every1 can even setup a good augmentation lineup..........

Not every1 can hit the keys quickly enough. Not every1 can med quickly. Not every1 can aim against a speed tanker As well as med nd bio mid fight, hear a gep coming and turn ADS on.

Non aug - see enemy shoot enemy. Thats all there is too it.

Also dont speak to me about non augs i was up there with the best, in fact me and Trollied were the best in Europe at one stage.

Im a very good non augger but also effecient in augs too so i know both sides of the tail :P
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby monkee » Thu Aug 31, 06 6:00 pm

Wasted wrote:Suprise Sex is an art.

Knowing when to come in and steal a kill is something you will never understand.
Some idiot like Big Dawg probably made up the saying "AUggers own 0 auggers in any game", whilst looking after his granchidren.

Your Shit is not needed here.its about as worthy of the forum, as my spam. This challenge will probaly will never happen.

1. Monkee has no balls.
2.Monkey is a pussy
3.Monkee is gay
4.Fate will not allow it

Although I would like to see monkees score contradict everything he stands for.

?

I dont see you coming in trying to own me on the servers.
I dont even know who the hell you are, so what are you on about?
The match is already accepted by me and mess, noone has come to us stating time and date yet, thats not our fault.

You guys all have the memory of fucking goldfish. JTB was the best noaug clan in the history of DX, hell they created noaugs, they would own A or any other crappy noaug clan any day of the week. 3 v JTB, me and mess both got like 40-5 scores every damn map, all of 3 had positive scores. I for one just think that speaks for itself.

If you think you people are so great, prove me wrong. I'll play you even in a noaug match. Come to 3 forums and post your challenge, I will accept any standard ruleset match. (e.g. ATDM/noaug with or without lams, not noaug+GEPs or GODZ mods) Ste can most likely host, though I havent asked him.

Ofcourse if you want it to happen at all, it has to happen fast (before the 9th of september), because I'll be away in Japan for 10 months after that.

Bring it newbs.
monkee
Poster

Postby Amme » Thu Aug 31, 06 6:11 pm

You're so sexy when your angry, Halvard. :smt055
Amme
Addict

Postby Krieg » Thu Aug 31, 06 6:12 pm

f u alto red hair, blue hair or what ever the kind of color is that your hair got now , alto monkee :P
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Ste » Thu Aug 31, 06 7:44 pm

Servers yours, I cannot wait to see this. If it happens.

I have 1 stipulation thou, 5 admins. Sounds crazy right?

4 cheatviewing all 4 players and demorecing them and 1 overall admin.

Cos when monks thrashes them theres all the evidence needed to say FU in there faces.
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby synthetic » Thu Aug 31, 06 8:42 pm

i dont see this as augs vs 0augs fight, i see this as egomaniacs vs mentally disturbed. And I honestly hope monkee&messiah wins. Think of it this way: if you loose to these two then you will never hear the end of this, roach and controlled have caused their share of trouble.

Not to mention that skill wise these two are hardly the best or even close to that in 0augs.

(id also add a thought about skill: i think my friend who beat large minesweeper twice in one night has more skill than any auger that jumps about. I totally agree augs is a lot harder to get better at and thus naturally would require more skill. I also heared about messiah "owning" UT, so.. :p)

(edit2: id actually want to see AUGS vs 0augs match. Since augers claim they can own 0augs then how about getting two best current 0augers fight 2 current best augers? european match. Since its obvious, and no 0auger is going to claim it either, that a 0auger cannot own augs without being claiming the title of an auger the match can only take place in 0aug environment :P)
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby MainMan » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:07 pm

-ren wrote:(edit2: id actually want to see AUGS vs 0augs match. Since augers claim they can own 0augs then how about getting two best current 0augers fight 2 current best augers? european match. Since its obvious, and no 0auger is going to claim it either, that a 0auger cannot own augs without being claiming the title of an auger the match can only take place in 0aug environment :P)

No seriously that's a good idea - but have 2 matches, one on ATDM, and one on 0-aug.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby synthetic » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:14 pm

Yeah it would be awesome but it will not come without shitload of flames. Already the question who is current best is hard to answer, lol.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:23 pm

Ste wrote:Tell me, How does non aug req skill? Any1 can shoot and aim my girlfriend can shoot and aim. Not every1 can even setup a good augmentation lineup..........

Not every1 can hit the keys quickly enough. Not every1 can med quickly. Not every1 can aim against a speed tanker As well as med nd bio mid fight, hear a gep coming and turn ADS on.

Also dont speak to me about non augs i was up there with the best, in fact me and Trollied were the best in Europe at one stage.

Im a very good non augger but also effecient in augs too so i know both sides of the tail :P

And not "every1" can spell "everyone" right.. :roll:

Tbh I couldn't care much for the "holy art" of augging ...
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby monkee » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:06 pm

-ren wrote:i dont see this as augs vs 0augs fight, i see this as egomaniacs vs mentally disturbed. And I honestly hope monkee&messiah wins. Think of it this way: if you loose to these two then you will never hear the end of this, roach and controlled have caused their share of trouble.

Not to mention that skill wise these two are hardly the best or even close to that in 0augs.

(id also add a thought about skill: i think my friend who beat large minesweeper twice in one night has more skill than any auger that jumps about. I totally agree augs is a lot harder to get better at and thus naturally would require more skill. I also heared about messiah "owning" UT, so.. :p)

(edit2: id actually want to see AUGS vs 0augs match. Since augers claim they can own 0augs then how about getting two best current 0augers fight 2 current best augers? european match. Since its obvious, and no 0auger is going to claim it either, that a 0auger cannot own augs without being claiming the title of an auger the match can only take place in 0aug environment :P)

I beat minesweeper on expert every time I play by the way!
monkee
Poster

Postby Amme » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:34 pm

Dude, I already owned you four times, remember?
Last edited by Amme on Thu Aug 31, 06 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amme
Addict

Postby synthetic » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:34 pm

O_o k respect. Its that large one yea? unless you have haxed it somehow im sure you can tell that you didnt learn it overnight.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Cozmo » Thu Aug 31, 06 11:10 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
Ste wrote:Tell me, How does non aug req skill? Any1 can shoot and aim my girlfriend can shoot and aim. Not every1 can even setup a good augmentation lineup..........

You started that thanatos thing... :shock:
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby clyzm » Fri Sep 01, 06 3:51 am

~Cozmo~ wrote:
[A] Cataclyzm wrote:

You started that thanatos thing... :shock:

I realized it was stupid about a month after.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Sep 01, 06 6:13 am

-ren wrote:O_o k respect. Its that large one yea? unless you have haxed it somehow im sure you can tell that you didnt learn it overnight.

Mine sweeper is all just basic maths...

:?
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby ynnaD » Fri Sep 01, 06 8:05 am

DarkKnight wrote:
-ren wrote:O_o k respect. Its that large one yea? unless you have haxed it somehow im sure you can tell that you didnt learn it overnight.

Gah your so smart :?
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby Alistair » Fri Sep 01, 06 9:36 am

I dont think this topic is going anyway rather than Monkee trying to suck us dry. Lock?
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Sep 01, 06 12:56 pm

0o7 wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:

Gah your so smart :?

No?

It's quite simple... Where ever there is a '1', the 3x3 cube that 1 is in only has 1 mine. 2 has 2, 3 has 3... etc.

Code: Select all
2M2
2M2
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Previous

Return to Multiplayer