(EYE)RIS Is Back !

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby clyzm » Tue Dec 12, 06 5:27 am

{HK}RECLAIMER wrote:When did I say I didn't like HK? And I don't really know how to change my own name on these forums so I don't bother to find out not to mention I still play for HK in UT and CS.

Profile >> edit your name.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Siva » Tue Dec 12, 06 8:05 am

Shadowrunner = Pissed.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Krieg » Tue Dec 12, 06 2:07 pm

Mas[T]aKilla wrote:Look in "About us"

(EYE) WILL BE CHANGEING ITS TAG FROM THIS (EYE) TO (I)

Hoer dat je bent. :)

Zo ver kon ik niet klikken homo
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Tue Dec 12, 06 2:13 pm

Diehard wrote:

Je moeder is wat?
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Tue Dec 12, 06 2:27 pm

Look I do not want a flame war...but Rec coming here and comparing EYE clan to FGS is plain stupid.

I actually liked EYE leader and most of his clan, but again it was plain stupid to come on FGS forums and say that EYE is better than FGS... FGS is older than A and GODZ. FGS had 4 servers at that time. FGS has some of the consistently best players such as Bean, Xikron, Axis and Ichotolot...

He also accused me of being a pervert for using a texture of a semi-naked woman, but obviously EYE leader never saw DXMP_Gentlemen's club or any other map which is far more explicit...

yeah - pissed. He asked us what we thought of EYE clan, we told him not to recruit ppl so fast cos we had made the same mistake in IA, even now he admits it, but since then he began a vendetta accusing me of lying. To cap it all he got involved in the public vote whether I should leave or stay in FGS, for posting about Anti-Godz and Deja. His vote against me, the only vote in the whole of DX just sums up that he had some problems...

like I said we all deserve a second chance and I genuinely hope he can rebuild his clan the way he wants... good luck...

My final advice is dont make claims you can not back up with evidence. If you say your clan has the oldest and largest map collection in DX, then where is it? Also your anti-godz sentiments helped no-one... given the choice of Deja or NC running the show, at least NC didn't disallow other clans to run their servers...

Same goes to Ste, stop thinking auggers know it all, your map has 2 major errors, spwnrooms with one exit that can be blocked by a single player and the lighting is so bright there is not one shadow on the whole map. This is DX, we like shadows here and there, even smuggler got shadows...I apologize for my comments about T, trust me I dont whine to tk'ers... On Ste's map the only thing you can do to get out of the room is kill the doorblocker...

I work in the media it's full of bullshitters, they are never successful. 100% Truth is the only way to succeed. I just checked FGS site, EYE began in 2003?... once you are caught bullshitting it's harder to believe anything else...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Krieg » Tue Dec 12, 06 5:11 pm

Mas[T]aKilla wrote:
Diehard wrote:

Je moeder is wat?

Hetzelfde als je vader
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Dae » Tue Dec 12, 06 5:27 pm

Could you please talk on English, guys?
Dae
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Tue Dec 12, 06 5:59 pm

Yeah sure dude , for a few posts we only used the same privelege you used at this topic
http://www.dxalpha.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ht=#154511
But no problemo
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Ste » Tue Dec 12, 06 6:58 pm

Yeah i know my map has bad bits, its too bright? on my screen its lit up nicely, not over bright at all. the corridor toward the spawn is all shadowy etc. SO must be your comps gamma settings.

For a very very first map, i think its quite pro in all honesty. Ive not seen a better map from any1 as a starting beginners map.

I do intend to make it better when i can be bothered.
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue Dec 12, 06 7:02 pm

Ste wrote:Yeah i know my map has bad bits, its too bright? on my screen its lit up nicely, not over bright at all. the corridor toward the spawn is all shadowy etc. SO must be your comps gamma settings.

For a very very first map, i think its quite pro in all honesty. Ive not seen a better map from any1 as a starting beginners map.

I genuinely laughed out loud at that last bit. Good for a first try, yes. But don't go too far deary..
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Dae » Tue Dec 12, 06 7:06 pm

Diehard wrote:Yeah sure dude , for a few posts we only used the same privelege you used at this topic
http://www.dxalpha.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ht=#154511
But no problemo

I don't mind that you create a topic entirely for Dutch chat either.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 12, 06 7:11 pm

Ste made a map?

Send.
Bob
Forum God

Postby Imperial » Wed Dec 13, 06 12:07 am

lol the eye tking days on the sg servers, memories.. little fuckers,
but I look back and laugh.
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Hanover Fist » Wed Dec 13, 06 1:07 am

Look I do not want a flame war...but Rec coming here and comparing EYE clan to FGS is plain stupid.

I actually liked EYE leader and most of his clan, but again it was plain stupid to come on FGS forums and say that EYE is better than FGS... FGS is older than A and GODZ. FGS had 4 servers at that time. FGS has some of the consistently best players such as Bean, Xikron, Axis and Ichotolot...

I didn't compare the two clans, idiot. I couldn't care less. I merely labeled both clans as shitty. One swift statement of relevant fact, not a comparison.

As for your claim of "Bean", "Xikron", "Axis", and "Ichotolot" being the best players well that's just plain retardation. All of those players you mentioned only play in modded servers or servers they have admin in. I've played some of them in real DXMP matches and crushed them with ease. Some of them I've nbever heard of... but I assume they're newbs by their tag.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Dec 13, 06 4:15 am

Ste wrote:Yeah i know my map has bad bits, its too bright? on my screen its lit up nicely, not over bright at all. the corridor toward the spawn is all shadowy etc. SO must be your comps gamma settings.

I do intend to make it better when i can be bothered.

WOW - first map, dam sight better than my very first map...

Sorry for flipping out on you Ste, it's Rec's head I really wanna rip off...and Spidey for recently forgetting what S stands for in DXMS...

Trust me, it aint pro, but it is very very good for a first map...plz don't let it go to your head and turn you into a dumbphuk like Reclaimer.

Rule 1 - We think we made our map idiotproof, NAY the idiots will find a way to wreck the gameplay...

As for lighting, what I am saying is, there is nowhere on the map that someone could hide and surprise someone or make them feel scared...
It shouldn't be said like criticism I admit...soz. Good first map really...

And Jon those pings are depressing, I have had 1 ping and 11 ping on Ste's... average 60 I would say... he must be my neighbour or something.

You wanna see an almost pro first map DXMP_Memorial_Hall... my first I think...
Deus Ex >Downloads> Shadowrunner Series 1 at gravity-world.com...

Keep it up... good map... and don't listen to Spidey, I'm learning just how stupid other mappers can be towards fellow mappers...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Ste » Thu Dec 14, 06 2:18 am

Im only learning tbh, the servers in london btw, im 300 miles north in chesterfield in midlands.
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby Ste » Thu Dec 14, 06 2:20 am

were can i upload my map? bob wants it and we all love teh bob <3
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby ~Hy[ß]rid~ » Thu Dec 14, 06 3:45 am

ShadowRunner wrote:FGS has some of the consistently best players such as Bean, Xikron, Axis and Ichotolot...

Are you fuckin' stupid?
~`[EL]HýbriÐ`~

~Hy[ß]rid~
Master

Postby Bob » Thu Dec 14, 06 6:31 pm

Zip and upload it via a post.
Bob
Forum God

Previous

Return to Multiplayer