ALL OF DX. Starting with my little corner.

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

ALL OF DX. Starting with my little corner.

Postby Tonnochi » Wed Jul 18, 07 12:50 pm

I guess many of you know about the DX-ST 'scheme' to take over all of DX. Well something must be done, these guys are real experts! [DX-ST]ACCEPT came to my server last night and posed as admin. I'm scared! Help!

DevNet: Join succeeded: Emotion
Nephthys: 2007/07/17 13:36:26: In: 82.42.44.42:2148: |p0Emot|p2ion |p0Emot|p2ion Emotion -SS-Emotion
Say: deusex(5): hello
ScriptLog: deusex(5) killed Emotion with a Pistol!
ScriptLog: DeusEx Multiplayer Game restart player
Say: Emotion(6): back
Say: Emotion(6): my fav weps
Say: deusex(5): bastart
Say: Emotion(6): wanker
Say: Emotion(6): im admin stupid tosser
Say: deusex(5): sorri
Say: Emotion(6): i could ban u
Say: Emotion(6): or shudnt i
Nephthys: 2007/07/17 13:38:15: From 80.78.146.106:2268: Received unwanted function ServerGotoFinishFire in CBPWeaponShuriken DXMP_30-06Migraine.CBPWeaponShuriken2
Say: Emotion(6): reason 1 why i shouldnt ban u?
TeamSay: deusex(5): please energi 1000000
Say: Emotion(6): bah lets just play
Say: deusex(5): hmmmmmmm yes gep gun
Say: Emotion(6): no gep
Say: Emotion(6): dont be noob
Say: deusex(5): yes gep gun
Say: Emotion(6): ill kill it then
TeamSay: Emotion(6): bye bye gep gun
Say: Emotion(6): goodbye gepgun
Say: deusex(5): hmmmmm gep gun helios labolator geng gepgun
Say: Emotion(6): wot?
TeamSay: deusex(5): yes
Say: Emotion(6): wot u say =\
Say: Emotion(6): i found admin bot
TeamSay: deusex(5): heng gep gun chinatov
Say: Emotion(6): became a server administrator.
TeamSay: deusex(5): helios administartor
Say: Emotion(6): wer r u?
TeamSay: deusex(5): help help helios im no open help help ----- help
Say: Emotion(6): woo i found LAW

lol the really sad part is this right here:
Say: Emotion(6): became a server administrator.

Children... :roll:
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby MainMan » Wed Jul 18, 07 1:26 pm

No, the really sad part is this right here:
http://www.dxalpha.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10278
Last edited by MainMan on Wed Jul 18, 07 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Jul 18, 07 1:27 pm

[quote=]something must be done[/quote]

I can not agree more. By running a server and talking to other ppl running servers, I get a very good picture these days of what is happening. I wanted to start a topic about these kind of guyz myself, I'm glad someone else did.

To be honest I find there is little difference between DXST, SKC, TKG, AW, their members all behave pretty much the same way on my server.

Id' say besides the dossing of FGS, this is the single most important issue in the last few weeks in DX. The gap between good clans/players is widening so much now, that DXST, TKG, SKC and AW particularly don't even attempt to fight anymore in other people's servers and from what I saw, in their own too.

The reason I have contempt for these people is simple.
1. They dont give enough time for you to respond to their questions and end up spamming my server.
2. They don't listen to your answers and repeat the question, spamming the server.
3. When given the answer "no" to adminrights, they repeat the question, spamming the server.
4. They spam/advertise their own servers.
5. They ask for maps which are already on their servers.
6. They gep each other in spwnrooms.

7. While using 100% of admin's energy and time, they contribute absolutely nothing to my server or its guests. They do absolutely no fighting of any kind other than verbally.
8. On the rare occassion they do put up a fight, it is absolutely guaranteed that they will either leave after 3rd death or accuse me of being logged in as admin and cheating (when that's impossible on my server, it says "Admin")
9. They ask me to host funline maps, which happen to be on their servers at the very second they are asking me to host it instead of DXSG, when in fact they have not even looked around the DXSG map.
10. They argue with each other in a fashion unbecoming to my server.

Basically I'm about to get tough. It's not worth having one or two of these people on my server, when I already have 6 ppl fighting and enjoying a fight. I'm going to start drastically banning these people, especially those who just got bored of doing nothing on funline and thought they would turn my server into a funline chat room where everyone gets admin. It's better for my server to exclude these ppl, until they actually want to play DX and show respect on other people's servers. If all servers were a little tougher on people distracting a game in full swing, this shit would stop...

the single most worrying thing, is that these new clans are not like the noob clans I was in when I started, they don't even WANT to fight, let alone improve...

I would say more about these ppl, but I hold my tongue until I produce some juicy logs, but I think one or two of these clans are infected with Veteran players from well-known clans, prolly on a proxy or alias of some hind, simply to make sure that everyone hates that new clan...

cos lets face it... we do.
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Wed Jul 18, 07 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Jul 18, 07 1:37 pm

Topic locked for faggotry.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Return to Multiplayer