DXCounty Sign ups are now officially open(ending July 31st)- www.dxcounty.org/server

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby synthetic » Sat Jul 21, 07 9:59 pm

I think it a) makes sense b) is more fuckin' comfortable c) has its own ups and downs when compared to original dx scoping. However, learning to snipe and successfully sniping in deus ex, no matter what game type, has been quite a task, a unique task when compared to games where sniping does make sense, so adding the feature would be like taking a large part of deus ex gameplay. Oh developers.. where were your heads when you coded the sniper rifle in the first place.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Kaiden » Sun Aug 05, 07 2:41 am

Never noticed the sniper error when it was on my server. :roll:

Is there any updates for this or anything?
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby TonyMontanaDEA » Sun Aug 05, 07 12:02 pm

Theres a little confusion about the clan rule. Can established clans mix in with each other to form a team for this tourney? Let's say for example 2 members of [T] nad 2 members of [REN] wanted to for a team could they? Or can it only be [REN] players on 1 team and [T] players on another?
TonyMontanaDEA

Postby synthetic » Sun Aug 05, 07 1:49 pm

use league forums for that purpose, any questions should be posted there and will be answered shortly.

Currently, REN and T can form a clan for a ladder under new tag given that none of the members already participates in the ladder, and given that neither of the clans participates. Because REN participates as a clan, this example would not work.

But as I and Clix have explained Jambi, they will be allowed to play with EL+T team simply because both are valid clans and neither participates on its own.
Last edited by synthetic on Sun Aug 05, 07 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby TonyMontanaDEA » Sun Aug 05, 07 2:25 pm

•[REN]Ebasurnu• wrote:use league forums for that purpose, any questions should be posted there and will be answered shortly.

Currently, REN and T can form a clan for a ladder under new tag given that none of the members already participates in the ladder, and given that neither of the clans participates. Because REN participates as a clan, this example would not work.

But as I and Clix have explained Jambi, they will be allowed to play with EL+T team simply because both are valid clans and neither participates on its own.

The clans in the example were hypothetical in order to clear up the rule. Thanks.
TonyMontanaDEA

Previous

Return to Multiplayer