GODZ AGAIn..lol

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Nov 17, 06 5:32 pm

Looks like not that many people agree with NC, just Player_13 and Hitman...

Where's this percentage of Deus Ex which agree with him? The members of the community which apparently are on most forums, but just happen to never post or comment in general. The ones which are never see, never noticed....but apparently still there...and they just so happen to support him.

But of course, he cannot prove that these people are real, because if he were to show us these personal messages he would be conveniently violating their privacy.

Let's hope they never rise up and destroy us one of these cold nights! They clearly outnumber us 10-1.

Edit:

Wow, Hitman just keeps mentioning me over there in sly jabs. I think he has nothing better to do then to shitstirr.

I don't think he's noticed that he only has NC and Player_13 backing him up, which is why he came here to get help. Go off to [3] forums too, I'd say they'd really support NC in this one, they love that server for sure.
Last edited by Zantinzuken on Fri Nov 17, 06 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Alex » Fri Nov 17, 06 5:42 pm

][GODZ][Dastardly wrote:
~[A]lex~ wrote:
Wonderbread wrote:not going to argu with u i done posted what i needed too.
People can decide for themselves.
Just posted the otherside of the story.

If [A] is the clan i once thought they where when i joined they will ban you.
based on evidence i've provided for them.
If they don't then they can keep you & i'll loose all respect i ever had for this clan.

i hope Dae will make the right choice.

We are still the same [A]. But you are most certainly not the same Wonderbread. I don't like you anymore. I am even starting to hate you for this. Want to know what I think about GODZ? I hate them. (EDIT: Not all members though!)

Lol... There is no members of GODZ left. NoChanc is left all alone and will probably will sucker Hitman into joining the clan...

Also can an admin remove the "][GODZ][" part from my name, worst mistake I ever made by joining them.

Oh and hi everyone! :wink:

Welcome :) Press on the 'Profile' link, and you can change your username there ;)
Alex
Alpha

Postby Snakey » Fri Nov 17, 06 5:48 pm

[V]Klépto wrote:I don't think he's noticed that he only has NC and Player_13 backing him up

Which is the same person anyway.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Cereal » Fri Nov 17, 06 5:50 pm

~[A]lex~ wrote:Welcome :) Press on the 'Profile' link, and you can change your username there ;)

Good to know :)

And yeah...NC can't show us those private messages that his supporters send him, but there have been numerous occasions where he's shown us private messages of people against him, to prove how "evil" they are. I guess our privacy isn't as important as the privacy of his ..uh "supporters".
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby Jon » Fri Nov 17, 06 6:40 pm

GODZ? What clan is that now?

NC? Who is he?

Old news needs to stay old.
Jon
Alpha

Postby Cereal » Fri Nov 17, 06 6:46 pm

Jon wrote:Old news needs to stay old.

This is all still ongoing. I think most of us are interested because it's so funny that anyone like this can exist, much less believe the shit he spews out of his mouth (fingers?) every day.
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby Cozmo » Fri Nov 17, 06 7:43 pm

What a gay argument.
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Nov 17, 06 8:06 pm

Hitman just insulted me in that chatbox, he goes on about Kami insulting him and not apologising and then he goes off and insults me, without being provoked. I didn't flame him.

I think he wants rules for us which he can break at any time.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Cereal » Fri Nov 17, 06 8:37 pm

Hitman loves his hypocrisy, see above where he reported my forum after attacking me for reporting NC's.

I know Kami pretty well, and I consider him a friend. He's a pretty laid back guy most of the time, and I've only ever seen him angry when he's had a bit to drink. If he did insult Hitman, it wasn't without reason.
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby Jon » Fri Nov 17, 06 8:59 pm

[V]Klépto wrote:he goes off and insults me, without being provoked

Well, you are a dick at the worst of times
Jon
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Nov 17, 06 9:08 pm

Jon wrote:
[V]Klépto wrote:he goes off and insults me, without being provoked

Well, you are a dick at the worst of times

Pot calling kettle black?

Yeah, thought so.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Spiderbot01 » Fri Nov 17, 06 9:17 pm

Jon's never a dick.

Though I've never recalled Keith being a dick to me either.

<3
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Nov 17, 06 9:19 pm

I don't even know where that came from, I never usually talk to Jon. Except of course when calling him a lightweight, but if he took that as offensive then he didn't notice the various lightweight comments regarding Jay and Bob......joke...
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Billmaster » Fri Nov 17, 06 9:20 pm

^ STFU LOL

Yea Jon can be a dick I think he finally blocked my MSN LoL.

This Godz drama is silly. Server is never coming back.

Z 4 life
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Z_Clan/index.php
Billmaster

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Nov 17, 06 10:02 pm

Is John going to take down that forum or something?
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Snakey » Fri Nov 17, 06 10:10 pm

What an ugly skin.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Bob » Fri Nov 17, 06 11:38 pm

[V]Klépto wrote:I don't even know where that came from, I never usually talk to Jon. Except of course when calling him a lightweight, but if he took that as offensive then he didn't notice the various lightweight comments regarding Jay and Bob......joke...

Oh yeah?

Well you're Irish!
Bob
Forum God

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Nov 17, 06 11:48 pm

Damn!

WE WERE RECO BROTHERS!!
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Bob » Fri Nov 17, 06 11:59 pm

Were Keith, were.
Bob
Forum God

Postby ~¤Hit[+]Män¤~ » Sat Nov 18, 06 12:09 am

[V]Klépto wrote:Hitman just insulted me in that chatbox, he goes on about Kami insulting him and not apologising and then he goes off and insults me, without being provoked. I didn't flame him.

lol i never mentioned kami, but i did insult you cuz your a liar because u cried about me blocking my alias's so u can't find out who i am HAHA
~¤Hit[+]Män¤~
Poster

Postby Cereal » Sat Nov 18, 06 12:16 am

Wonderbread wrote:
[V]Klépto wrote:Hitman just insulted me in that chatbox, he goes on about Kami insulting him and not apologising and then he goes off and insults me, without being provoked. I didn't flame him.

lol i never mentioned kami, but i did insult you cuz your a liar because u cried about me blocking my alias's so u can't find out who i am HAHA

Can anyone make sense of what he just said?
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby clyzm » Sat Nov 18, 06 12:25 am

Wonderbread wrote:

Kami's cool with me. I don't see why people don't like him.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Cereal » Sat Nov 18, 06 12:41 am

It all depends on whether you include Hitman, NC, and Player_13 as "people".
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Nov 18, 06 12:47 am

Wonderbread wrote:

I couldn't careless what your aliases are, it's just that you said to Grim that he was an "alias noob", yet you do it all the time. And you go out of your way to preserve your aliases.

Although, you could have been calling me an alias noob as well, it was kinda left out there.

I know you didn't mention Kami in the shoutbox, but you went on about him here and on other forums. Saying that you wanted an apology from him because he insulted you, yet you insult others so quickly. Do you not understand what I'm trying to say? Or will I get my 7 year old cousin in to explain it to you?

Bob, we should schedule a reco weekend or something, I miss the old times. All of us too, Ben, You, Me, Eric, Jay(James whoops), Danny and Snakey.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby ~¤Hit[+]Män¤~ » Sat Nov 18, 06 12:55 am

[V]Klépto wrote:
Wonderbread wrote:

[V]Klépto wrote:I couldn't careless what your aliases are, it's just that you said to Grim that he was an "alias noob", yet you do it all the time. And you go out of your way to preserve your aliases.

well you where crying about them in NC cbox not knowing who i am or my alias's & grim
is an alias. I don't really go out of my way either on for u LOL, cuz i know it bugs u so.

[V]Klépto wrote:[
Although, you could have been calling me an alias noob as well, it was kinda left out there.

no i'd be wrong to call u an alias, but noob i'd be right on :P

[V]Klépto wrote:[
I know you didn't mention Kami in the shoutbox, but you went on about him here and on other forums. Saying that you wanted an apology from him because he insulted you, yet you insult others so quickly. Do you not understand what I'm trying to say? Or will I get my 7 year old cousin in to explain it to you?

well u lied in your previous post about kami, and now I never mentioned kami ever here either so thats 2 lies now.

can't believe u really ran here to cry about my insults though i feel special now
~¤Hit[+]Män¤~
Poster

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Nov 18, 06 1:07 am

Wonderbread wrote:well you where crying about them in NC cbox not knowing who i am or my alias's & grim
is an alias. I don't really go out of my way either on for u LOL, cuz i know it bugs u so.

I don't understand that, but I think what you're trying to say is that Grim is an alias of another person in Deus Ex? Well, he is actually a member of [ren]. Not someone else under alias.

Once more, I do not care about you hiding your name. You can do that all you like, really man, I don't care.

no i'd be wrong to call u an alias, but noob i'd be right on

Good one. Calling me a noob at a computer game really affects me, I clearly value this community over everything in my personal life. Bravo, you got me. =D>

can't believe u really ran here to cry about my insults though i feel special now

Count the amount of topics you've made on the [GODZ] forums which involve you complaining about someone else, then come back to me.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Cereal » Sat Nov 18, 06 1:12 am

Hitman, no offense (riiight) but you pretty much..you know...really suck at DX...like really bad. :?

So how do you call these other DX players noob all the time and keep a straight face?
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby ~¤Hit[+]Män¤~ » Sat Nov 18, 06 1:26 am

its not hard really LOL
~¤Hit[+]Män¤~
Poster

Postby ~[T]GrimRaPeR~ » Sat Nov 18, 06 1:37 am

You talkin' a me?
~[T]GrimRaPeR~
Poster

Postby Alex » Sat Nov 18, 06 8:20 am

Wonderbread wrote:its not hard really LOL

When will you react on my post:

~[A]lex~ wrote:
Wonderbread wrote:not going to argu with u i done posted what i needed too.
People can decide for themselves.
Just posted the otherside of the story.

If [A] is the clan i once thought they where when i joined they will ban you.
based on evidence i've provided for them.
If they don't then they can keep you & i'll loose all respect i ever had for this clan.

i hope Dae will make the right choice.

We are still the same [A]. But you are most certainly not the same Wonderbread. I don't like you anymore. I am even starting to hate you for this. Want to know what I think about GODZ? I hate them. (EDIT: Not all members though!)
Alex
Alpha

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer