DX Clans.

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Cozmo » Thu May 25, 06 4:21 pm

~[N]~Vancha wrote:nice list cant belive even my old clans are up there...

OMG TC !!! lol i was in that... :lol:
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Alistair » Thu Jun 01, 06 10:53 am

Grunger wrote:i know that DXR was started in late 2003 by me and Flip, nice to see that the forums are still up

shit, whats the url.

I remember a while ago, i helped random with that.

[Ca]. xenomorph_slay and aK

I was [Ca]aK :)

http://www.freewebs.com/dxclanca/ off the top of my head
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby Aidan » Tue Aug 15, 06 8:03 am

Actually guys, i'm starting a clan and re-creating my site and stuff too, it's still in progress but i'm workin on it :)

PsHyCo)(Site
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Gishank » Tue Aug 15, 06 9:14 am

[JW] needs to be added, and i see RoTm is there :-/
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby monkee » Thu Aug 17, 06 3:20 am

You're missing the real [DNA]. My old clan.. cheers! (only member was me and a newb, lol).
(DNA existed somewhere around 2000-2001)

XD Can hardly believe A!B stands for Attitude Brothaz.. man thats gay.
monkee
Poster

Postby Krieg » Fri Aug 18, 06 10:31 pm

yea , what the hell were you thinking when you named your clan like that lol
Last edited by Krieg on Fri Aug 18, 06 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Dae » Fri Aug 18, 06 10:52 pm

Shadow//- wrote:yea , what the hell were you thinking when you named you clan like that lol

Only DejaVu could have thought of that name :P
Dae
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Mon Aug 21, 06 2:11 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:what a waste of time

and as far as I can see they have forgotten RDA, X51, IH, also 3R, Council, Virus, some clan [Death], 242, Aos, BBQ, Ta and a few millions of other clans

Thank you daedalus. I believe I have left out your non dxmp clan(s) with a reason as this is DXMP clanlist. I have worked on it on and off for over a year and it is definately outdated. As for your "millions of other clans", the list is made of tags I could found anywhere on dxmp sites, forums, screenshots. I doubt you can show me a single linked/chainlinked site or a forum I havent been through. I can only say that I have not worked on the time machine sites a lot.

As for the "waste of time" part, it was MY time to waste and I highly doubt it was a waste of any kind since I recived some experience from this project and also learned a thing or two about the past community. I like history so why not bring it to dxmp.

Also, I am convinced your opinion on this particular project would have been somewhat different if it did not include a name "rand12om", now wouldnt it. If I can vaguely remember even you helped me with this list at some point year ago or so, and I have to thank even you for this.

People, Id like to see this as a community project, as Bob noted it IS a very early release and has many mistakes and gaps, some of what have been fixed but not uploaded, as this is not my priority #1. Moop kindly provided some information and planned on somewhat different release. As you people might notice this list is made using html code from moops massive map archive clanlist.
All help is continuously welcome, but since I am not sure how active Moop is with this project, if he works on it at all, the info should be sent foremost to me.
Currently I might have time to update it considerably.

The purpose of this list is to show new players the tags people mention now and then or that pop up in someone's screenshot. To show them what made DXMP once and who made it happen. Also it can be used to draw funny statistics, as in 'clanleader with most clans', 'most used tag', 'most tags per letter', etc.

EDIT:

I have went through all posts in this topic putting down the missing info you guys have suggested.
I would like to thank all of you for contributing to this project and I would like to add few things:
* You build this project with your memories and your clans, I simply put this together
* I am not god, I dont know if you have a hidden clan somewhere that has a site somewhere, I dont know you had a clan somewhere that unluckily isnt linked from any active sites/forums (active 2004-2005). This is where you must come and help the project if you want to see your tag there.
* This project will be updted as long as I play DXMP or as long as people keep informing me of the changes that should be made.
* Please read the footer before complaining, it clearly states the info can and possibly will be incorrect in some cases. It will stay that way until we/i can fix it with your kind help or due to some unforseen moment when I discover something I didnt a year ago.
* This project is not my idea and is directly based on someones hard work. I was given a list that resembled to [DK] clanlist over a year ago and since there were many clans I had never heared of I wanted to make it bigger, and so I did. To a list including a fraction of the clans now in this project I added all the other additional fields. This is a list based on the work by someone who took his time to gather quite a lot of tags and add forum and site url to them.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby monkee » Mon Aug 21, 06 4:59 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
Shadow//- wrote:yea , what the hell were you thinking when you named you clan like that lol

Only DejaVu could have thought of that name :P

Actually only Messiah could have thought of that name, and did so too.
monkee
Poster

Postby Dae » Thu Aug 24, 06 9:18 pm

-ren wrote:
~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:what a waste of time

and as far as I can see they have forgotten RDA, X51, IH, also 3R, Council, Virus, some clan [Death], 242, Aos, BBQ, Ta and a few millions of other clans

Thank you daedalus. I believe I have left out your non dxmp clan(s) with a reason as this is DXMP clanlist. I have worked on it on and off for over a year and it is definately outdated. As for your "millions of other clans", the list is made of tags I could found anywhere on dxmp sites, forums, screenshots. I doubt you can show me a single linked/chainlinked site or a forum I havent been through. I can only say that I have not worked on the time machine sites a lot.

As for the "waste of time" part, it was MY time to waste and I highly doubt it was a waste of any kind since I recived some experience from this project and also learned a thing or two about the past community. I like history so why not bring it to dxmp.

Also, I am convinced your opinion on this particular project would have been somewhat different if it did not include a name "rand12om", now wouldnt it. If I can vaguely remember even you helped me with this list at some point year ago or so, and I have to thank even you for this.

People, Id like to see this as a community project, as Bob noted it IS a very early release and has many mistakes and gaps, some of what have been fixed but not uploaded, as this is not my priority #1. Moop kindly provided some information and planned on somewhat different release. As you people might notice this list is made using html code from moops massive map archive clanlist.
All help is continuously welcome, but since I am not sure how active Moop is with this project, if he works on it at all, the info should be sent foremost to me.
Currently I might have time to update it considerably.

The purpose of this list is to show new players the tags people mention now and then or that pop up in someone's screenshot. To show them what made DXMP once and who made it happen. Also it can be used to draw funny statistics, as in 'clanleader with most clans', 'most used tag', 'most tags per letter', etc.

EDIT:

I have went through all posts in this topic putting down the missing info you guys have suggested.
I would like to thank all of you for contributing to this project and I would like to add few things:
* You build this project with your memories and your clans, I simply put this together
* I am not god, I dont know if you have a hidden clan somewhere that has a site somewhere, I dont know you had a clan somewhere that unluckily isnt linked from any active sites/forums (active 2004-2005). This is where you must come and help the project if you want to see your tag there.
* This project will be updted as long as I play DXMP or as long as people keep informing me of the changes that should be made.
* Please read the footer before complaining, it clearly states the info can and possibly will be incorrect in some cases. It will stay that way until we/i can fix it with your kind help or due to some unforseen moment when I discover something I didnt a year ago.
* This project is not my idea and is directly based on someones hard work. I was given a list that resembled to [DK] clanlist over a year ago and since there were many clans I had never heared of I wanted to make it bigger, and so I did. To a list including a fraction of the clans now in this project I added all the other additional fields. This is a list based on the work by someone who took his time to gather quite a lot of tags and add forum and site url to them.

I'm glad you've learned some experience from doing this routine. I also hope it will help you somewhere ;)

I believe I have left out your non dxmp clan(s) with a reason as this is DXMP clanlist.

All the entities I mentioned:
- played DXMP for over 4 months regularly
- had more than 6 members playing regularly
If it's not enough for being called a DXMP clan they you have to clean your list up a bit.

Some info:
Huh? [AI]'s timeline is 1999-2001. Deus Ex multiplayer was released in late 2000!
[A] | [!A!] - leaders: both Devil and trance. Trance started leading it after Devil had disappeared.
[AAGP] - leader ferdvds
[TGU] - leader also Oracle
[GHOST] = TCN = leader JohnnyBravo
DOGZ leader emo? Who's that? I thought Dogny
[DXC] - Deus Ex Council - Imperial
[ROO] - leader Roo
Shen died and there is also clan [US]

What about [X51], no site (there was enough of a page on deusex.ru), but forum was deusex.ru/forum, RDA - planetdeusex.ru/forum, then we renamed RDA to Invisible Hand, which later I "merged" with Alpha.
Dae
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Fri Aug 25, 06 12:23 am

Thank you for your post, I'm sure I can update it considerably some time this weekend.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Sat Aug 26, 06 1:35 am

Wasn't [AI]'s leader [AI]Garrit?
And I think their timeline is like 2001-2002.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Imperial » Mon Sep 18, 06 5:38 pm

Could I get a link for x 51 forums or site please?
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Dae » Mon Sep 18, 06 6:09 pm

Imperial wrote:Could I get a link for x 51 forums or site please?

It died in April 2003 :lol:
Dae
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Mon Sep 18, 06 6:17 pm

Not even an archive though? No trace?

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Dae » Mon Sep 18, 06 6:23 pm

we had a forum @ deusex.ru/forum
Dae
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Mon Sep 18, 06 6:26 pm

:(
Who was leader

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Dae » Mon Sep 18, 06 6:30 pm

Imperial wrote::(
Who was leader

Me & Collins
Dae
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Mon Sep 18, 06 6:33 pm

How long did it last for?

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Dae » Mon Sep 18, 06 6:40 pm

Imperial wrote:How long did it last for?

About a year. We weren't very talkative, didn't have any foreign connections and didn't play any wars (however, we attempted a couple of times, but everyone refused).
Dae
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Mon Sep 18, 06 6:43 pm

K thanks :)

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby [TN]Mastapopo » Wed Nov 08, 06 11:35 am

Figured I would contribute...

[BH] - leader was deusex
[TN] - first incarnation was 2000 - 2001
[APC] - mid / late 2001 nothing more than a name change + merger of [TN], didnt last very long.
[TN] - Second incarnation late 2001 - 2002 sometime
[TN]Mastapopo

Postby synthetic » Wed Nov 08, 06 5:31 pm

before some jackass says "it aint updated anymore", thank you for your contribution.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby IamTheYellowWizzard » Sun Jan 14, 07 4:16 am

Congratulation! Very well-done.
My-dick-stinks!
IamTheYellowWizzard
Poster

Postby Hasharin » Tue Feb 20, 07 4:13 pm

if you want can put mi clan "Esquadra Del Hierro" {E.d.H} founded in august for Hasharin , WarWolf and Sombra . www.edhclan.com
thank you :roll:
Hasharin
Wannabe

Postby Krieg » Tue Feb 20, 07 5:42 pm

First you must learn English !
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Psycho » Fri Feb 23, 07 12:23 pm

was MoH there? or EoD?????????.....
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby synthetic » Fri Apr 13, 07 9:41 am

the file disappeared from the host for unknown reasons so this thread can go to trash

once i have bit more time I will be revamping the thing and hopefully make it look better.. ive already consulted with some people. If anyone has nothing better to do and thinks he can help then contact me..
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Dae » Fri Apr 13, 07 1:09 pm

If you need, I can host it for you on dxalpha.
Attachments
dxmpclanlist.rar
The version from 02.02.07
(10.54 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
Dae
Alpha

Postby Dae » Wed May 09, 07 10:24 am

Destickified, till updates.
Dae
Alpha

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer