DX multiplayer.....godz' server???

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby IchoTolot » Wed Aug 09, 06 12:19 am

I guess the players from that server go onto others making them more full... Is that good or bad?

If they cant fight ... you get a good score ... BAD

If the can fight ... you get funny fights ... GOOOD
IchoTolot
<i>Very</i> Friendly Clown

Location: Quad 1,0,0 - 3th Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

if u guys think the server sux so bad.....don't play on it..

Postby Brokenwing » Wed Aug 09, 06 3:50 am

some of us liked godz server.....some of us like no augs, blowing stuff up, and well, just PLAYING the game

seems as though most of the people on the other servers have never even played DX to the end....let alone all 3 endings......

The question still remains.....is godz server coming back or not....I liked having like 20 people playing at the same time
brokenwing
Brokenwing

Re: if u guys think the server sux so bad.....don't play on

Postby Gishank » Wed Aug 09, 06 8:48 am

Brokenwing wrote:some of us liked godz server.....some of us like no augs, blowing stuff up, and well, just PLAYING the game

seems as though most of the people on the other servers have never even played DX to the end....let alone all 3 endings......

The question still remains.....is godz server coming back or not....I liked having like 20 people playing at the same time

ROFLMAOOMGWTF! I can grauntee you that everyone outside godzserver has completed dx and all it's endings more than once, in addition that they'd own any godz n00by ;)
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Dae » Wed Aug 09, 06 9:04 am

Personally I'm not really against GODZ server; I am against those "respected players" who think that they know what the community needs. More servers, more choice, more players. Everyone is different, some people like augs, someone likes GODZ, someone likes only playing on FunLine_UnlimitedParty and DF Mall. Why cannot they coexist together?
Dae
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Wed Aug 09, 06 9:29 am

Because it is in us to always find some fault. Its not just dx. Dx is an old game and therefore the life expectancy is slim. You look at the figures on css they are massive now, but give it a few more years and there will be a change. People will alway find faults in anything and then moan about it. Can't win em all.

Also, if everybody went out to get revenge we would be in a right state wouldn't we? I don't support what is going on at the moment, just because some people hate it, others do like it and have other interests. The simple fact is some peole are die hard auggers and they hate 0augs so much that they take it to the extreme. Sounds familar :roll:
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Cozmo » Wed Aug 09, 06 10:32 am

I cant remember who said this but if some experienced player from another game trys DXMP for first time and GODZ is the only server with people on it they will go in there, and when they find all the crappy custom maps and idiots and lams there they will think "this game is shit" and abandon the game...

And most auggers miss the time years ago when there were alot of full aug servers and are kind of annoyed that there are still populated 0 aug servers, because im going to be honest, the game wasn't made for 0 aug. :shock: Not that noone should play it, i do both. :D
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Dae » Wed Aug 09, 06 10:40 am

I cant remember who said this but if some experienced player from another game trys DXMP for first time and GODZ is the only server with people on it they will go in there, and when they find all the crappy custom maps and idiots and lams there they will think "this game is shit" and abandon the game...

I don't think an experienced player will judge Deus Ex by a single server, otherwise he is just dumb.
And this statement can not be a justification of putting the most popular server down.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Aug 09, 06 10:43 am

Let the noobs have their server...
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Wed Aug 09, 06 10:53 am

Amen

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby [ß]Lost » Wed Aug 09, 06 11:27 am

Spiderf[A]g01 wrote:Let the noobs have their server...

Let someone crash it again :P
[ß]Lost
Regular

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Aug 09, 06 11:37 am

SiKkEh wrote:

Shut up you froob.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Dae » Wed Aug 09, 06 11:53 am

SiKkEh wrote:

I think crashing your computer would be a better idea.
Dae
Alpha

Postby ynnaD » Wed Aug 09, 06 12:40 pm

SiKkEh wrote:

Good answer
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby [ß]Lost » Wed Aug 09, 06 12:56 pm

0o7 wrote:
SiKkEh wrote:

Good answer

yay 8)
[ß]Lost
Regular

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Aug 09, 06 1:09 pm

SiKkEh wrote:
0o7 wrote:
SiKkEh wrote:

Good answer

yay 8)

One word post isnt that a warning?
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby [ß]Lost » Wed Aug 09, 06 1:12 pm

Well, can I have a warning for one word post please?
[ß]Lost
Regular

Postby Alex » Wed Aug 09, 06 1:30 pm

As you wish:

Warned for one word post.
Alex
Alpha

Postby [ß]Lost » Wed Aug 09, 06 1:40 pm

Thank you 8)
[ß]Lost
Regular

Postby Krieg » Wed Aug 09, 06 1:42 pm

Gishank wrote:
Brokenwing wrote:some of us liked godz server.....some of us like no augs, blowing stuff up, and well, just PLAYING the game

ROFLMAOOMGWTF! I can grauntee you that everyone outside godzserver has completed dx and all it's endings more than once, in addition that they'd own any godz n00by ;)

wrong , i never completed dxsp lol
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Allan » Wed Aug 09, 06 1:50 pm

Shadow//- wrote:
Gishank wrote:

wrong , i never completed dxsp lol
I've completed DXSP at least 6 times, and I'm a sh1t fighter in game. That's why I use special weapons I coded =)
Allan
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Wed Aug 09, 06 3:42 pm

I've completed DXSP more than 19 times, using my own weapons.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby [ß]Lost » Wed Aug 09, 06 3:47 pm

I've completed SP about 9 times :D
[ß]Lost
Regular

Postby Dejavu » Wed Aug 09, 06 4:03 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:

I don't think an experienced player will judge Deus Ex by a single server, otherwise he is just dumb.
And this statement can not be a justification of putting the most popular server down.

i said that. the player has to be a lil dumb even to go try such old game. most ppl do come and check the game by their friends recommendation. and how could they possibly see the other part of the game, if theres only 1 server (godz) filled all the time.

Let the noobs have their server...

let the community turn into idiot newbie moron players, that play this game, cos they sux in playing any other game.
Dejavu
Regular

Postby Dae » Wed Aug 09, 06 5:13 pm

DejaVu wrote:
~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:

i said that. the player has to be a lil dumb even to go try such old game. most ppl do come and check the game by their friends recommendation. and how could they possibly see the other part of the game, if theres only 1 server (godz) filled all the time.

A lot of people return to old games even if they have good computers now. It can be explained by numerous factors, such as nostalgia or just a desire to experience proven quality: the games released during last years yield to those which were released before 2001 in storywise aspect. After enjoying the singleplayer they try DXMP.

let the community turn into idiot newbie moron players, that play this game, cos they sux in playing any other game.

The community will not turn into "idiot newbie moron players", don't worry.
Dae
Alpha

Postby [ß]Lost » Wed Aug 09, 06 6:50 pm

We'll see about that.
[ß]Lost
Regular

Postby clyzm » Wed Aug 09, 06 6:53 pm

Is it me, or is Deja's spelling degrading?

"lil"
"sux"
"ppl"
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Cozmo » Wed Aug 09, 06 7:01 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:

I never said it was ok, i just agree with deja on this one. :?
And it's hard to find other servers that have players on it.
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

guess I just wish it was 2001 again

Postby Brokenwing » Wed Aug 09, 06 7:27 pm

I suppose I just really wish the game wasn't so old now and that there were more people on playing all the time. It was/is a great game.....I don't want to play CSS, and am done with Half Life Deathmatch for now. I keep returning to DX and don't want it to go away.
brokenwing
Brokenwing

Postby Imperial » Wed Aug 09, 06 9:15 pm

Go play some guild wars or, battleground or, oh look, ran out of suggestions :roll:

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby ynnaD » Wed Aug 09, 06 9:16 pm

Deus Ex may not be as good a game as others but even after 6 years i still enjoy it. Just don't play it every night or you will grow tired of it
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer