AMAGAD LEIK THEY CLONE DAE! No seriously fake dae.

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 5:09 am

{HK}RECLAIMER wrote:Label me an idiot because you don't like me, Cataclyzm/Majin? Did I anger you when I called you a sociopathic child on your forums? I've done nothing idiotic you just don't like me because I don't kiss your ass.

1) You're so simple minded it makes everyone here laugh at your pathetic ass. xD

2) I'm not Majin, I'm Cataclyzm, you simpleton.

3) US forums is the same as Z forums, dolts like you always brighten up the day with your hilarious idiocracy :lol:

4) No, I like you, everybody likes you, you always bring laughter to any forum you go to with these posts! rofl!
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Gishank » Thu Aug 03, 06 11:07 am

I remember when i was a right arsehole of this forum, dx was much more alive, less n00bies, i reigned king of em :D
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Krieg » Thu Aug 03, 06 11:27 am

~¤[ß2S]Psychotic¤~ wrote:
Shadow//- wrote:
[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
Shadow//- wrote:
[A] Cataclyzm wrote:Spidey's not one of the Klops.

Klop1 - Wiseman
Klop2 - Shadow
Klop3 - Gishank (the real Klop O_o)
Klop4 - Reclaimer

why am i a klop :/
you act like mike2 now dude

hi mike2( cata ) :D

As you can see, the klops are varied on how funny they are with their idiocracy!

You, sir, have been promoted to Klop lvl 4!

since when am i an idiot on this forum ? haven't been for as long as i excist on this forum , and if you notice i am a klop from one day on another after seeing me on this forum for more than 1.5 years , than i guess you sir , are even more stupit than mike

And I quess, you sir, have english and grammer problems. May I recommed a good English class? It's called Primary School, or you could go out and get the book "English for Dummies."

I wonder if they have a "Klop for Dummies" book out, if so, THEN I WANTS TEH B00KS N00BEHS!!111!

sorry to dissappoint you but i got an 8 on my havo diplome , so its not my fault but my schools fault , ( if you don't know what havo is , act like an intellectual person and search for it , fruitcake ) , and its guess not quess
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 11:29 am

Shadow//- wrote:
~¤[ß2S]Psychotic¤~ wrote:
Shadow//- wrote:
[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
Shadow//- wrote:
[A] Cataclyzm wrote:Spidey's not one of the Klops.

Klop1 - Wiseman
Klop2 - Shadow
Klop3 - Gishank (the real Klop O_o)
Klop4 - Reclaimer

why am i a klop :/
you act like mike2 now dude

hi mike2( cata ) :D

As you can see, the klops are varied on how funny they are with their idiocracy!

You, sir, have been promoted to Klop lvl 4!

since when am i an idiot on this forum ? haven't been for as long as i excist on this forum , and if you notice i am a klop from one day on another after seeing me on this forum for more than 1.5 years , than i guess you sir , are even more stupit than mike

And I quess, you sir, have english and grammer problems. May I recommed a good English class? It's called Primary School, or you could go out and get the book "English for Dummies."

I wonder if they have a "Klop for Dummies" book out, if so, THEN I WANTS TEH B00KS N00BEHS!!111!

sorry to dissappoint you but i got an 8 on my havo diplome , so its not my fault but my schools fault , ( if you don't know what havo is , act like an intellectual person and search for it , fruitcake ) , and its guess not quess

Holy Ignorance, Batman!
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Thu Aug 03, 06 11:43 am

stop talking to your imaginairy friend , the one you seem to call batman :lol:
but yeah , i belong to the 25 % smartest people of holland 8)
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Aug 03, 06 11:44 am

Shadow//- wrote:stop talking to your imaginairy friend , the one you seem to call batman :lol:
but yeah , i belong to the 25 % smartest people of holland 8)

I'm batman, pho'.
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Rödewijk » Thu Aug 03, 06 2:13 pm

klop are u dumb ? ore u just want to pretend.
Rödewijk
Master

Postby Gishank » Thu Aug 03, 06 2:37 pm

smookie wrote:klop are u dumb ? ore u just want to pretend.

i just want to pretend :( Can'y a guy have some imagination :D
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:03 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
{HK}RECLAIMER wrote:Label me an idiot because you don't like me, Cataclyzm/Majin? Did I anger you when I called you a sociopathic child on your forums? I've done nothing idiotic you just don't like me because I don't kiss your ass.

1) You're so simple minded it makes everyone here laugh at your pathetic ass. xD

2) I'm not Majin, I'm Cataclyzm, you simpleton.

3) US forums is the same as Z forums, dolts like you always brighten up the day with your hilarious idiocracy :lol:

4) No, I like you, everybody likes you, you always bring laughter to any forum you go to with these posts! rofl!

All I see is you getting served on [Z] forums and you retaliating the same way "oh ur idiocracy and ignorance brightens my day" then act as though you have people supporting you on those forums when they are just watching you attempt, and fail at appearing witty.

http://www.yabbers.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... m=thezclan
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:10 pm

Getting served? Oh yes I am getting served all right, no, it's just that a lot of people from [Z] know me, but some people know me from my notoriety and therefore wish to waste my time with their pathetic excuses for an insult. Yeah, 2 people may hate me, big deal, they're not worth anything to me. Perhaps it is growing boring that I am "retaliating" in the same way every time, but I just wanted to make my point clear that [Z] forum noobs make the day more comical and interesting than most clans do. I fail at being witty? I never tried being witty in the first place, just completely honest :D But if you think so, your opinion matters a great deal to me and is very, very important ;)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:18 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:Getting served? Oh yes I am getting served all right, no, it's just that a lot of people from [Z] know me, but some people know me from my notoriety and therefore wish to waste my time with their pathetic excuses for an insult. Yeah, 2 people may hate me, big deal, they're not worth anything to me. Perhaps it is growing boring that I am "retaliating" in the same way every time, but I just wanted to make my point clear that [Z] forum noobs make the day more comical and interesting than most clans do. I fail at being witty? I never tried being witty in the first place, just completely honest :D But if you think so, your opinion matters a great deal to me and is very, very important ;)

Calm down angry man... then you can post something less like a shit-rant and I'll actually bother to read it. So defensive. :roll:

"[Z] forums noobs" could break you down and label you for what you are: an outrageous jackass.
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:23 pm

What's this business about me being angry? I'm not mad, I'm glad :D Anyways, I've tried to make my point with you, but you seem to not listen. Oh well. Good luck in the future, perhaps then you may understand the ways of the world instead of living in your own.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:26 pm

My own world rules; there are no dumbshits to tell me I am wrong for classifying a person similar to another because they act and post and have the same IP as that other person and pretend to be his brother. Bash me... or attempt to.
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:36 pm

Ask anyone, anyone in this world and the next, they will tell you that we are two different people, we share the same computer, but we differ in personality and major physical things ... ie I know how to weapon model, but I quit playing over 1 year ago. Majin still plays(?), he hasn't quit yet, and he doesn't have a shit worth of a clue how to weapon model.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:37 pm

Your honesty is one big lie Derek , besides that , you are the one who likes to bash people when you are bored or what ever the reason is , just like with lil angel , you bashed her and drove her away from the forum just because you like to debate , although it wasn't a debate anymore at some point but just some stupit flame you started.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:44 pm

I'm assuming Shadow isn't talking to me because I don't recall that....

But as for Cata; You don't play anymore but your brother does? How conveniant. Not to mention there are only very MINOR discrepancies between your 'personality' and Majin's. Being a weapon coder does not make your personality different, you stupid fucking mong.
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:52 pm

Shadow//- wrote:Your honesty is one big lie Derek , besides that , you are the one who likes to bash people when you are bored or what ever the reason is , just like with lil angel , you bashed her and drove her away from the forum just because you like to debate , although it wasn't a debate anymore at some point but just some stupit flame you started.

The good ol' guilt trip, eh? I like to debate, yes. But for the sole reason of proving my point, not to make others feel bad. Yes, I admit, at times I do make them feel bad, and yes, I cannot find any way to justify it. But I was being honest, I never wanted to flame at anyone, on [Z] forums I acted as I would regularly, I didn't act as someone different.

But as for Cata; You don't play anymore but your brother does? How conveniant. Not to mention there are only very MINOR discrepancies between your 'personality' and Majin's. Being a weapon coder does not make your personality different, you stupid fucking mong.

I don't play anymore. It is a true, solid fact, and there is no way you can prove me wrong. If I were to play again, I would suck horribly, and it is not because I can degrade my performance, but rather that I do not have a choice otherwise. I admit you can judge others on personality, but some people have similar characteristics to others, ie Klop and Tant. It does not mean they are the same person, but rather that they act differently at times, but act similar as well. I cannot find any other way to explain it.

Btw, I never did make anyone leave the forum. If I had, there would be no reason for them to leave.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 3:55 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:
Shadow//- wrote:Your honesty is one big lie Derek , besides that , you are the one who likes to bash people when you are bored or what ever the reason is , just like with lil angel , you bashed her and drove her away from the forum just because you like to debate , although it wasn't a debate anymore at some point but just some stupit flame you started.

The good ol' guilt trip, eh? I like to debate, yes. But for the sole reason of proving my point, not to make others feel bad. Yes, I admit, at times I do make them feel bad, and yes, I cannot find any way to justify it. But I was being honest, I never wanted to flame at anyone, on [Z] forums I acted as I would regularly, I didn't act as someone different.

I don't play anymore. It is a true, solid fact, and there is no way you can prove me wrong. If I were to play again, I would suck horribly, and it is not because I can degrade my performance, but rather that I do not have a choice otherwise. I admit you can judge others on personality, but some people have similar characteristics to others, ie Klop and Tant. It does not mean they are the same person, but rather that they act differently at times, but act similar as well. I cannot find any other way to explain it.

Btw, I never did make anyone leave the forum. If I had, there would be no reason for them to leave.

Though you say there is no way to prove that you still play I can still identify when someone pretends to be someone else. You withdrew your previous claim that you act nothing like your brother I see.
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:02 pm

Yeah.

We have a similar appearance, we tend to argue.
But I'm the only one that actually feels it's getting out of hand.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:13 pm

Well supposedly your borther has moved from your house and now you should have different IPs yes? I wonder if you thought of that.
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:18 pm

He's going to use a laptop, as soon as he gets a different connection.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:20 pm

Which means he should be able to be online at the same time as you I assume? I'd like to see both accounts online at the same time... though that too could be easily farsed if you went through all that trouble I wouldn't give a shit anymore.
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:22 pm

If you want, me, you, and him could have a convo with you on MSN at the same time :)
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:23 pm

That could be feigned if you have MSN messenger and Windows messenger but fine.

reclaimer214@hotmail.com
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:38 pm

We will be alternating messages, quickly. Well, as soon as he gets a connection + MSN.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:40 pm

lol if you want I can show you just how convincing someone can be.
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:42 pm

Do you think I hired someone to go under Majin's name and act like him? I wouldn't go through that much trouble.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:43 pm

No I still just think you and Majin are one person.
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:44 pm

Think that if you wish, but we are different people.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Thu Aug 03, 06 4:45 pm

Meh who knows
Hanover Fist
Master

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer