MagicKilla Spreads Cheats

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby {17}Ales » Sat Sep 01, 07 7:49 pm

WTF dont start this war about which is better of aug vs non-aug.
I reckon non-augers are more skilled because augs are really just there for support.
My msn is now updated add me xD.
{17}Ales
Regular

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Sat Sep 01, 07 10:21 pm

I think the difference between emp jumping and medbind using is that anyone can use medkits either with special binds or by using "9" button, but emp jump needs the knowledge of its existance and practice.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby {17}Ales » Sun Sep 02, 07 9:07 am

*A dude very new to dx one day buys dx, after installing it he knows exactly that he should put on the medbind.*
{17}Ales
Regular

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Sun Sep 02, 07 12:47 pm

Oh 1 of 50 new ppl buys actually DX these days, others download it and if they get owned or get a bad experience they just leave. It's a miracle when such beginners actually stay :)
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Sun Sep 02, 07 7:26 pm

Also there are a number of vets who didn't have the game, such as Grubby and Daemon, who re-downloaded using Sike's new package... an influx of US players returning this month we have seen.

Medbind I am willing to accept, because a soldier could and do have a vial of barbituates and crunch it quickly, without disarming and receive a hit very quick... but nowhere in conventional warfare, did I see that a soldier could use an emp emp pulse to fly and extract himself from danger...

In fact I would like to mod my server so that an emp jumper, loses all radio contact for a period of time, loses all use of multitools, loses use of stealth pistol etc... and is reduced to the mental state of a vegetable...

then I could say, wow 0-aug is realistic again.

Clix ask yourself - A server with NO lams, explosions, just snipers running around calling anyone else a noob, has no gas either, no turrets, but HAS emp and has emp jumping... how does that figure?

You might as well remove EMP from JTB...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Dae » Sun Sep 02, 07 7:31 pm

[FGSm]ShadowRunner wrote:In fact I would like to mod my server so that an emp jumper, loses all radio contact for a period of time, loses all use of multitools, loses use of stealth pistol etc... and is reduced to the mental state of a vegetable...

lmao, you must have a very good imagination
Dae
Alpha

Postby James » Sun Sep 02, 07 7:54 pm

DX.
Realistic.
DOES NOT COMPUTE.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sun Sep 02, 07 7:59 pm

[FGSm]ShadowRunner wrote:Also there are a number of vets who didn't have the game, such as Grubby and Daemon, who re-downloaded using Sike's new package... an influx of US players returning this month we have seen.

Medbind I am willing to accept, because a soldier could and do have a vial of barbituates and crunch it quickly, without disarming and receive a hit very quick... but nowhere in conventional warfare, did I see that a soldier could use an emp emp pulse to fly and extract himself from danger...

In fact I would like to mod my server so that an emp jumper, loses all radio contact for a period of time, loses all use of multitools, loses use of stealth pistol etc... and is reduced to the mental state of a vegetable...

Clix ask yourself - A server with NO lams, explosions, just snipers running around calling anyone else a noob, has no gas either, no turrets, but HAS emp and has emp jumping... how does that figure?

I like vegetables.
Alex
Alpha

Postby ~[R2K]D-BLOCK~ » Sun Sep 02, 07 10:24 pm

[FGSm]ShadowRunner wrote:Also there are a number of vets who didn't have the game, such as Grubby and Daemon, who re-downloaded using Sike's new package... an influx of US players returning this month we have seen.

Ye im trying to get US players back in the game to. :wink:
!!!!!Come Visit [RTK] CLAN Forums Click Here
~[R2K]D-BLOCK~
Regular

Postby Aidan » Sun Sep 02, 07 10:41 pm

LTKJAY wrote:DX.
Realistic.
DOES NOT COMPUTE.

YEAH I ESPECIALLY LIKE IT WHEN YOU WALK SIDEWAYS BUT THE ANIMATION SHOWS YOU WALKING FORWARDS
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Møew » Mon Sep 03, 07 8:24 am

i love this passion for such a beautifull game :oops:
but lets all learn emp jumping? Then there's no disadvantage anymore.
this hole conversation sounds more like jealousy towards those who can if i may say so.
Møew

Postby {17}Ales » Mon Sep 03, 07 8:39 am

I can emp jump but I cant do it with much movement unlike you who can run and blast your self into the unreal air.
{17}Ales
Regular

Postby Møew » Mon Sep 03, 07 9:47 am

Perhaps but emp jumping doesnt make you a good player its just a little trick wich comes handy sometimes. I dont get why there is so much fuzz about it. Its pure jealousy please pick your own way of fighting.
I can win matches without emp jumping its not like you are a good player when you can emp jump.

I don´t wish to be rude towards ex former clan member Magic he may be able to emp jump but hes not a very good player and his emp jumping are cloning never made him win a match. :arrow: so please lets stop the meaningless argue about unrealistic or realistic crap its freaking game its not real life and I wonder why nobody mentioned spawn points wich is in my point of view not realistic either. If you prefer realistic game enviroments play Css.
Møew

Postby James » Mon Sep 03, 07 10:54 am

You know what this topic reminds me about?, fucking Super Smash Brother Tourny faggots.

WANT A GAME?
WHATS THIS?
NO SMALL TALK!
NO ITEMS!
ONLY FOX!
FINAL DESTINATION!

WANNA PLAY DX?
WHATS THIS?
NO AUGS!
NO GIMICKS!
ONLY SNIPER!
SMUGGLER!
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Møew » Mon Sep 03, 07 11:08 am

LTKJAY wrote:You know what this topic reminds me about?, fucking Super Smash Brother Tourny faggots.

WANT A GAME?
WHATS THIS?
NO SMALL TALK!
NO ITEMS!
ONLY FOX!
FINAL DESTINATION!

WANNA PLAY DX?
WHATS THIS?
NO AUGS!
NO GIMICKS!
ONLY SNIPER!
SMUGGLER!

:shock: You racist stop spamming and why are you using caps? and calling every one a faggot?
Last edited by Møew on Mon Sep 03, 07 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Møew

Postby Cyrus » Mon Sep 03, 07 11:20 am

Møew wrote:
:shock: You racist stop spamming and why are you using caps? and calling every one a faggot?

HE IS JAY THAT IS WHAT HE DOES!

THANKS KEITH
Cyrus
Commander of IRELAND

Postby Møew » Mon Sep 03, 07 11:58 am

sounds pretty gay to me :P
Møew

Postby {17}Ales » Mon Sep 03, 07 12:00 pm

Its a faggotory nuisance I say!!
{17}Ales
Regular

Postby Professor Layton » Mon Sep 03, 07 4:18 pm

{17}Ales wrote:WTF dont start this war about which is better of aug vs non-aug.
I reckon non-augers are more skilled because augs are really just there for support.
Never did I imply such a thing, I only mentioned that 0 augs didn't exist yet when Deus Ex received it's GOTY award.

[FGSm]ShadowRunner wrote:Also there are a number of vets who didn't have the game, such as Grubby
Grubby is a vet? ... I guess I should get myself a very bad attitude and accuse all euro'ers who play well in USA servers of aimbotting. Of course not to forget, going all mad when someone kills me in a different way than a headshot with the sniper (While I'd do this myself all the time). At least, that seems to be the way to become a vet, if you see grubby as a vet.

[FGSm]ShadowRunner wrote:Medbind I am willing to accept, because a soldier could and do have a vial of barbituates and crunch it quickly, without disarming and receive a hit very quick... but nowhere in conventional warfare, did I see that a soldier could use an emp emp pulse to fly and extract himself from danger...
I never seen someone lose his legs and running around without any problems just a second later... Have you?

[FGSm]ShadowRunner wrote:In fact I would like to mod my server so that an emp jumper, loses all radio contact for a period of time, loses all use of multitools, loses use of stealth pistol etc... and is reduced to the mental state of a vegetable...

If you want realism, uninstall DX, almost every part of it contains some unrealism, simply as the game isn't supposed to match reality.

[FGSm]ShadowRunner wrote:Clix ask yourself - A server with NO lams, explosions, just snipers running around calling anyone else a noob, has no gas either, no turrets, but HAS emp and has emp jumping... how does that figure?

If the most players want it removed, we would consider talking about it with Imperial but by the looks of it, you are only one of the few complaining, while most condone it.

It's been around in the game since the beginning. Instead of removing things which a lot of people don't mind, and which has been around for ages, you could just as well do it yourself. If you simply can't figure out how to jump, there's a few vids on empjumping in alpha's kb.

You can do with your server what you want, you can remove all grenades, if you want, seeing as you're the admin of it. But if you keep them in and go ban all empjumpers, you'll see the server will not get populated as much as before.
Last edited by Professor Layton on Mon Sep 03, 07 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby Kaiden » Mon Sep 03, 07 4:31 pm

Yeah.. This topic was about MagicKilla informing players of how to cheat. To conclude:

NO! EMP JUMPING DESTROYES DEUX EX!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, locked.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Previous

Return to Multiplayer