Inspired Russian Gathering

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Dae » Sun Sep 24, 06 5:01 pm

GO GO GO :)
Dae
Alpha

Postby Wasted » Sun Sep 24, 06 6:29 pm

I've just come back, Was good. I was a little disspointed at the amount of Russians, and the amount of fun, But I enjoyed it. Nothing better than a good DXAG game, in my eyes.

oh yeah.. and..

FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Dae » Sun Sep 24, 06 7:03 pm

The last match with Ded and Wasted trying to prod me was the best imo.

And since now I will invite only those, whom i want, and personally.

Oh, and I didn't know Wasted speaks Russian so well (besides spelling).
Dae
Alpha

Postby ynnaD » Sun Sep 24, 06 7:27 pm

GG mates that was fun :)
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby Dae » Sun Sep 24, 06 7:30 pm

Russians said that they like DXAG :o
Dae
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Sun Sep 24, 06 7:31 pm

The last match was fun.
Silo wasn't so fun.
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby MainMan » Sun Sep 24, 06 8:10 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:The last match with Ded and Wasted trying to prod me was the best imo.

Wasted is Russian/Ukranian. (That is how I know him, because we are both Russians who live in the UK) :)
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sun Sep 24, 06 8:20 pm

I hope I will get the personal invitation :O

DX decided to be gay so I had to leave today :(
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Cozmo » Sun Sep 24, 06 9:53 pm

Bah, i missed this one too... My family got in the way, AGAIN! :x
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby {17}Ales » Sun Sep 24, 06 10:34 pm

ah well I hope I get a personal invotation :( I love playing with dae and the other master lol san.
My msn is now updated add me xD.
{17}Ales
Regular

Postby Allan » Sun Sep 24, 06 10:57 pm

Just lately, i've not been able to pick up on these IRG's. Since before the one with Palace, i've not seen any sign of the IRG server, when it's up :(
Allan
Alpha

Postby Wasted » Mon Sep 25, 06 6:18 pm

~MainMan~ wrote:
~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:The last match with Ded and Wasted trying to prod me was the best imo.

Wasted is Russian/Ukranian. (That is how I know him, because we are both Russians who live in the UK) :)

Tis correct. Although I don't speak Ukranian, I figure its similar.

Oh yeah, 0o7, Lay off mianman >_> Or the russian team(consisting of me, dae, main and san) will eat you. with Russian salads. With mayonnaise. Thats right. You better watch it.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby synthetic » Mon Sep 25, 06 7:09 pm

im just going to say it out right, i think the attitude displayed by you and mainman was and has repeatedly been childish and annoying. The irish-russian problem was completely unneeded and stupid, on both sides.
And mainman, if you call someone a retard at least do it in his language and not for your team pleasure, no matter if people are supposed to know russian or not.
Wasted is wasted and usually chill guy but I remember you mainman when you first spammed your way around deus ex. Please, show that you can remain reasonable. Right now Id cant even make difference between you and that SovietGunPoint.

This is a concerned opinion, a suggestion, and reply. If you are going to say something about someone's country then think about it and think some more, and even then chances are that you will regret saying it one day, that is if you are remembered it and youve gained any wisdom.
This post is in no way ment as a flame and shouldnt be taken as one. I hope the message makes it to at least someone.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Sep 25, 06 7:14 pm

-ren wrote:im just going to say it out right, i think the attitude displayed by you and mainman was and has repeatedly been childish and annoying. The irish-russian problem was completely unneeded and stupid, on both sides.
And mainman, if you call someone a retard at least do it in his language and not for your team pleasure, no matter if people are supposed to know russian or not.
Wasted is wasted and usually chill guy but I remember you mainman when you first spammed your way around deus ex. Please, show that you can remain reasonable. Right now Id cant even make difference between you and that SovietGunPoint.

This is a concerned opinion, a suggestion, and reply. If you are going to say something about someone's country then think about it and think some more, and even then chances are that you will regret saying it one day, that is if you are remembered it and youve gained any wisdom.
This post is in no way ment as a flame and shouldnt be taken as one. I hope the message makes it to at least someone.

Too damn true, I've been saying it to him and Wasted for a long time, just they don't appear to listen.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby ynnaD » Mon Sep 25, 06 7:30 pm

I wasn't angry about them and the Irish stuff (didn't help though)

I got enraged when Mainman drove Bezza right out of the server and no one done a damn thing about it. Where's the fairness in that?

ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby Dae » Mon Sep 25, 06 7:57 pm

Bezza was too good for the game. "Too good" sounds strange, right, but as I stated many times, IRG is meant to be an introducing and relaxing game, not hard battles, where those, who experience DXMP only on IRG games, have no chance. Same thing with Spiderbot, and, of course, Tom (Conceited). That's why I'm going to invite people personally now.
What about me, I've played previous IRGs with combat knife and in many cases without even ADS turned on, improving my dodging skills, and on the last match when we played DXAG on the last map - Zan-Goh, when most of good players left, I didn't fight at all - I was just healing the players of my team. In further DXAG games i will be probably doing the same -- healing or supporting with ammo / biocells.

But imo Mainman was too harsh.
Dae
Alpha

Postby ynnaD » Mon Sep 25, 06 8:06 pm

Mainman wasn't just being "harsh" he pratically threw him out the door and threw away the key like he actually had a say in who stays and who goes. Wasted also :x

ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby synthetic » Mon Sep 25, 06 8:14 pm

I thought Bezza left by himself, he did not obey the notice posted by daedalus and simply played for owning, but this does in no way justify a ban(?) without notice.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Dae » Mon Sep 25, 06 8:32 pm

I didn't ban anyone. Bezza left by himself.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Mon Sep 25, 06 8:42 pm

lol! me good at DXAG? I actually fail at it :(
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby ynnaD » Mon Sep 25, 06 8:52 pm

The fact of the matter is all you had to do was ask bezza to tone his game play down a bit or at the least ask him nicley to leave. The manner in which wasted and mainman acted was disgusting

ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby {17}Ales » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:05 pm

0o7 wrote:The fact of the matter is all you had to do was ask bezza to tone his game play down a bit or at the least ask him nicley to leave. The manner in which wasted and mainman acted was disgusting

True very true :(
My msn is now updated add me xD.
{17}Ales
Regular

Postby MainMan » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:08 pm

Well, for those of you who did not understand my motives;

IRG : Inspired Russian Gathering.

Okay, firstly, I am not racist in any way, and I have no problem at all with the Irish or anyone else for that matter, being guests on a specific Russian server.

But, when people break the rules, especially, the main rules of IRG of not coming to 'own' people, it makes me angry. This is the one time, every week, that I play dx, simply because, I am shit at dx, yes I will admit it, I am a complete noob when it comes down to it, and frankly I don't care.

IRG is run for about 2 hours every week, on one server. Why do you have to go ruin that for me, when the rules have been layed down especially for you not to do so!? If you want to 'own', you can do it any other time, on any other server. If you come to IRG, you don't do it to get amazing headshots or whatever.

At the end of the day, I'm just there to have a laugh, have fun with the Russian dx community, mess around with some TNT crates, etc. I don't want anyone ruining stuff for me, or for other newbies for that matter.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:Also, please DON'T come if you're good... seriously, you may ruin someone's gameplay.

To Dae: Remember the first IRG that you invited me to, when you didn't even make a thread here, only on pdx.ru, and that was the best. Classic funline maps, no idiots, no "skill", and just geps and laws. The reason why there are so few russians there now, is because you invited all these fools, like o07, who want to get some 'easy meat' on inexperienced players.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby Bezza » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:14 pm

Nah it's all ok now... I didn't read the rules and don't say "Too good"

:oops: ? maybe just luck.
Bezza
Poster

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:25 pm

MainMan thinks that just because they misunderstood the rules it's ok to flame them...
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby MainMan » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:29 pm

[V]Klépto wrote:MainMan thinks that just because they misunderstood the rules it's ok to flame them...

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:Also, please DON'T come if you're good... seriously, you may ruin someone's gameplay.

How blunter could you put it?
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby synthetic » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:31 pm

flaming aside, that post mainman made was alright. However, as said above, if you are angry, just remind the person the rules, it doesnt matter if your trying your best to beat him or what ever, according to rules he did wrong which he now understood. Your duty wouldve been to notify him of what he obviously missed.

I must admit I used darts quite a bit there but thats because those russians were mean killing power. Also i took dae's scalp twice with riot prod. Russian riot ;).
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:33 pm

It could be as blunt as possible...still doesn't mean you can flame someone ¬_¬

Hence the posts by Dae, 0o7 and random...
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby MainMan » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:33 pm

-ren wrote:I used darts quite a bit

-ren wrote:Ii took dae's scalp twice with riot prod.

Exactly, riot prod, darts, that's fun!
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan

Postby ynnaD » Mon Sep 25, 06 9:36 pm

But the fact of the matter is Bezza didn't know the rules he didn't see the rules posted on the forums and instead of you being a nice guy and telling him the rules and askin him to stop you were a total ass and told him basically to fuck off because he was getting a good score.

BTW Could you ever see me own anybody in dx? Owned yourself there

ynnaD
Forum Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer