~[ARM]AGEDDON Clan Server 24/7~

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

~[ARM]AGEDDON Clan Server 24/7~

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Wed Jul 04, 07 12:33 pm

[ARM]AGEDDON Clan Server is up now 24/7, hosted by DXMP.net.

Server Data:

- Level 3 (full) Skill points.
- 5 Augmentations at the beginning, 2 extra augs / kill.
- All weapons allowed.
- Max players: 16.
- Score to Win: 15 Minutes.

Current Map list (can be changed anytime):

OFMP_TunnelNetwork_b1
DXMP_Smuggler
OFMP_Smuggles_b1
OFMP_DamnationAlley_b1
DXMP_CMD
DXMP_Silo

Server is hosted in Slovenia.
Server admin: DeathMaster
Admin e-mail: nagychris1102@hotmail.com

Feel free to join and have fun!
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby Crusader » Wed Jul 04, 07 12:50 pm

lol why have u posted this everywhere :roll:
Crusader
Wannabe

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Wed Jul 04, 07 1:45 pm

Anything wrong with that? I don't think it's bad if most of the community knows about it :wink:
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Jul 04, 07 4:17 pm

- Level 3 (full) Skill points.

The only thing I dont like is this... Noobs can just grab a plasma or gep gun from the beginning and shoot away with max skills, then switch to lam or shotgun and shoot with equal skill... I prefer it when it mentally challenges you to choose very carefully your weapons and skills... besides other BTDM servers and 0-aug servers have already got max skills, it would be nice if another server joined ranks with mine and made another intermediate server... just my personal preference, not a recommendation as such. I'm getting better at ATDM, but theres still a very huge gap between beginners and atdm...

The other thing I dont like - your goddam 25/35 ping lol...
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Wed Jul 04, 07 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Kaiden » Wed Jul 04, 07 5:59 pm

Lol, his ping is really low? :?

I don't like the fact that you have to upgrade your skills.. People who are generally better at the game kill you in the first fight and upgrade their Rifle skill. Now they're stronger AND better. Then they kill you again = Max skills. Now they can kill you in one with snipers etc.

Also, I find the game a lot slower because it takes 10 minutes to lockpick/ multi-tool etc. OH, and medkit are useless untill they're max.

And DeathMaster, how often are you on your server, and how do you Moderate it? Thanks.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Wed Jul 04, 07 7:23 pm

I agree with Kaiden's skill thing opinion.
Well, today Dejavu made an Anti TeamKill mutator - like the [A]lpha version - so it stops teamkillers. How do I moderate? How do others moderate?
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby [ß]Lost » Wed Jul 04, 07 8:44 pm

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:Lol, his ping is really low? :?

I don't like the fact that you have to upgrade your skills.. People who are generally better at the game kill you in the first fight and upgrade their Rifle skill. Now they're stronger AND better. Then they kill you again = Max skills. Now they can kill you in one with snipers etc.

Also, I find the game a lot slower because it takes 10 minutes to lockpick/ multi-tool etc. OH, and medkit are useless untill they're max.

And DeathMaster, how often are you on your server, and how do you Moderate it? Thanks.

Too bad Kaiden. U never bothered to learn how to play something called "real dxmp". All u ever did was play around in Funline and RPG servers.
[ß]Lost
Regular

Postby Dae » Wed Jul 04, 07 9:04 pm

When I learned what's real DXMP, I created FunLine, Alpha and popularized Jazz's maps on our servers.
Dae
Alpha

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Wed Jul 04, 07 9:24 pm

Thank god, there's more than "real DXMP". Otherwise the game would be completely dead now.
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Wed Jul 04, 07 9:27 pm

"Real" dxmp is not possible, if you want "real" dxmp, bring back augmentation upgrade cannisters and Paul Denton :lol:
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Wed Jul 04, 07 9:28 pm

LöL gg.
Nobody is perfect...

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Jul 04, 07 9:29 pm

~c[A]t~ wrote:"Real" dxmp is not possible, if you want "real" dxmp, bring back augmentation upgrade cannisters and Paul Denton :lol:

And cats!
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Allan » Wed Jul 04, 07 9:38 pm

~c[A]t~ wrote:"Real" dxmp is not possible, if you want "real" dxmp, bring back augmentation upgrade cannisters and Paul Denton :lol:
Sounds like a challenge. :D
Allan
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Wed Jul 04, 07 9:38 pm

Screw paul, but maaaan.. looting aug cans.. waiting for aug cans to respawn.. perhaps random aug cans at that.. woot
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Wed Jul 04, 07 10:08 pm

Admit that it would just suck.
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby synthetic » Wed Jul 04, 07 10:35 pm

No? Why would that possibly suck? Obviously it would not happen just like that and some balancing issues have to be worked through, among other things. Other than that it would completely remake the game.

I do feel that all players should be equipped with some standard augs though, that they get as a standard issue..
Last edited by synthetic on Wed Jul 04, 07 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Wed Jul 04, 07 11:03 pm

Paul Denton?, whos he? Is he that guy who gave me the GEP gun? 8)
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Allan » Wed Jul 04, 07 11:06 pm

That's all he's good for. That, and taking out the NSF on higher difficulty settings.

No need for the other weapon choices, you get them around the map. 8)
Allan
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Thu Jul 05, 07 3:07 pm

Gep takes to much invent for me lol.

~RïçhVíöLënçè[EL]~

First, why are you speaking in past tense? "All you did", has DXMP closed or something?

And that's not all I play, "FunLine", I prefer to play 0 Augs i.e SunnySide, but I never did learn to play Skills + Augs because it never appealed to me.
Last edited by Kaiden on Thu Jul 05, 07 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Thu Jul 05, 07 5:50 pm

0augs... ok.. but why are we all playing Basic 0augs? :o We could be playing Advanced 0augs ;)
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Thu Jul 05, 07 10:28 pm

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:Gep takes to much invent for me lol.

~RïçhVíöLënçè[EL]~

First, why are you speaking in past tense? "All you did", has DXMP closed or something?

And that's not all I play, "FunLine", I prefer to play 0 Augs i.e SunnySide, but I never did learn to play Skills + Augs because it never appealed to me.

There's no need for you to vindicate yourself towards to him. That's beneath your dignity. :)
Nobody is perfect...

~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Fri Jul 06, 07 9:32 pm

Funline's genius, it's just some newbs like to abuse the admin aspects or host it on servers that don't do it justice. Beginners can often get abused on funline maps or end up playing a very laggy "game". Same thing happens with DXSG, no-one really uses their brain once a neut or SCLAW is in their hands... Same thing happens in 0-aug, people are shottiming and scope-bugging and god knows what else. As for augs, well certain members of EL dont help matters as far as beginners are concerned.

Nobody is God, his point and Dae's are the only ones worth reading... We all make different choices, but sadly in DX, we can't respect other's opinions, we are either dicksuckers or "attacking" etc...

ROFL if u kill the maid on my server it calls u a Cocksucker... I think tk is the same too...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Kaiden » Fri Jul 06, 07 10:25 pm

Hey, my opinion is usually useful! :(
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Fri Jul 06, 07 10:27 pm

Kaiden, nobody gives a shit what he thinks. Just ignore him.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Fri Jul 06, 07 11:42 pm

Wut? I shit to where? :shock:
Nobody is perfect...

~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Fri Jul 06, 07 11:43 pm

~[A]Nobody~ wrote:Wut? I shit to where? :shock:

I lol'd
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Sat Jul 07, 07 11:28 am

I hate to hear when someone says BTDM or 0aug is for noobs. There's no such motherfucking thing!
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Jul 11, 07 6:12 am

EDIT: i was talking about dx, but u brought your personal vendetta against shadowrunner, once again trying to exclude him... all u did was bitch and flame... its about time you got a warning for it.
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Wed Jul 11, 07 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby {17}agentsmith » Wed Jul 11, 07 10:55 am

~krayzíe~ wrote:lol why have u posted this everywhere :roll:

huh?
have you potsed in wrong convo xD
+why aren't we advertising
http://kaiserv.ipbfree.com/index.php?
thought we wanted new people
maxtor01 wrote:Yea virtual memory! the head seeks STRONG left and right and THE command makes you have to reboot when your eatmemmed. so u may have to repair windows if it screws up install and i didnt say he could shut it down (my uncle is arrogent). and i BACK up like no tomorrow!
{17}agentsmith
Poster

Postby Aidan » Wed Jul 11, 07 11:02 pm

This Game Online was meant for fighting. Not for Funline, or RPG_City, PoolParty. I mean, you spawn, now let's see... *looks around* I got some ciggs and a beer, LieK Wtf!!? Then The admin comes along looking for you with a GEP and god on and Blows you up :?:

I (and most other players) want to fight, not sell ciggs and beer to other players. Imagine if a new player (NEWB) Entered a server playing funline? It would totally screw them up. It would make them a victim of dx retartedness.

What I'm considering doing is making about 50+ forum accounts spamming forums with download links to the Dx:multiplayer demo installer. Saying stuff like. "DOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVERDOWNLOAD BEST GAME EVER" <-That Will all be a giant link.

It's kind of sad, but it has come down to this.
Last edited by Aidan on Wed Jul 11, 07 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Next

Return to Multiplayer