FGS broke my warning

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

FGS broke my warning

Postby James » Thu Apr 24, 08 2:45 am

I don't think you read my last post in the thread for the hour it was open, I'll quote it.

Myself wrote:I think this discussion has gone long enough, there has been no new developments from either side and I think the idea of this thread is a joke.

ShadowRunner, you're grabbing at every straw just to attack Alex, I think everyone stopped listening at your threats to shut down [FGS] and your server. When YOU are the one who has aggravated Alex to do these things.

Also protip, stop using foreign objects in a simulation of Unreal Tournament, I think the idea of a beretta is very laughable, infact I am from now going to help Alex with ideas on how to work out how we think your server should of been, so we're going to improve upon emulation of UT with this new server, just like my amazing idea I proposed for the original Cathedral Terra.

Good luck, and please settle this argument elsewhere, like the topic in your own forums because I don't think this belongs on [A] grounds. Because really you have to admit, you're here just to cause trouble.

Sadly I saw a server "[A]Clan. Voted Best Clan by Alex" which irritates me because it was actually conceived by some unimportant adolescent employee/member of [FGS] that goes by the name of "Kuchcik". It turns this used to be the original FGS TNAG server. I don't understand what this child is doing, is he trying to make it seem like Alex had hacked the server or something?

Most importantly, why has this became such a huge argument? We tried to settle this with ShadowRunner in a very, very civilized manner in a private meeting on the matter but he kept leaving and repeating himself over and over. Oh I already knew the real reason over the argument, you're all intimidated and angry at our new TNAG server, thinking it as a coup d'état.

James Robinson says:
Isn't critism needed to accept improvement on your works in the art of photography?, if I ain't mistaken you follow that career somewhat. Wouldn't what Alex do make you more than able to try and improve on your services?
James Robinson says:
What if I run a rival business right next to you?
James Robinson says:
Will you claim I always hated you, and say I am a copy.
And give up on your career?
James Robinson says:
And hand on a non-existing trophy of me being the new photographer?

You have nothing to blame for yourselves for this to escalate to the stupidity it is right now, do you honestly think you're getting anywhere now with this? You're trying to protect TNAG and low gravity game-play in Deus Ex saying we shouldn't do the same, insisting it belongs to you. Although, I think I recall TNAG using models and the low gravity gameplay being taken from a game called Unreal Tournament. Technically both TNAG modifications are illegal and with the right pushing (with mentioning this argument, for the better cause and the only way they'd care about something as small as this) I can make EPIC cease and desist Hejhujka so neither server can host his modification and prevent anyone else enjoy this mod.

Trust me I am on the verge of doing that. Now would you really want that?

I want you to rethink for a minute here, is this really about the server or Alex?, either way you're going to lose either argument because it is petty and unwanted, end this discussion. Oh and for the record, HDD is a waste to this community and... shouldn't even be playing this game as the legal age to play this video game at 13 years of age. Parents are so uncaring these days.

I am going to lock this but I want you to discuss this on your own forums, [FGS]. But please treat this post fairly, because you should or be educated right now that I am a very neutral and powerfully influential man of this community. I seriously do not deserved to be bad mouthed and my peers won't be amused if I get thrown into this as someone who "won't give other people a chance" like you've been throwing a lot lately.

Discussion of this topic is not welcome on these forums.
Last edited by James on Thu Apr 24, 08 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby James » Thu Apr 24, 08 12:56 pm

Unfortunately, ShadowRunner has a problem.

I am from now going to help Alex with ideas on how to work out how we think your server should of been

Then you had better go and read IchoTolot's post on gravity-world.com

Tnag +Altfire + low-gravity has only ever been done by FGS, it is the FGS trademark...

are u really that arrogant and stupid?

You seemed quite reasonable on msn with Kaiden.

There is no further discussion by us cos this topic was removed.

Whatever server [A] put up is not our concern, but Alex on our server is. Also it is our concern to find out without interference, what altfire without beretta was like and how players took to it...

my own personal views on beretta are not the issue here.

I have just responded:

Me wrote:I saw that post by IchoTolot and that's why I actually included that part in my speech, low gravity and unreal tournament weapons do not belong to Ichotolot. It belongs to EPIC Games. It is not a trademark style of FGS.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby James » Thu Apr 24, 08 6:49 pm

You're growing faster and faster disrespected in this community, FGS. My first post is being poked at as if I had said things wrong, like I said in the quote you're just picking straws.

An unimportant member of FGS, mentioned above as "Kuchcik" insists he is important and that I had one little mistake with my statement, this doesn't actually take the blame off you because seemed quite content with sitting in that server. You're forgetting: whoever did do it, is in FGS and they're to blame for that immaturity. Infact it is the worse than what Alex done.

The young adolescent has also helpfully located me to the member list to prove his small position within his club and extended his kindness to the private message button which I had no idea existed, seeing as I ain't a member of that forum. Or rather, an inactive member waiting to post a thread there so we can settle this.

Please keep your jibberjabber and locking away until I actually make my thread, kids.
Last edited by James on Thu Apr 24, 08 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Dae » Thu Apr 24, 08 7:07 pm

Keep the topic open or move to your journal, to be fair
Dae
Alpha

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 24, 08 7:23 pm

Dae[A] wrote:Keep the topic open or move to your journal, to be fair

Why would we? They place their reactions on the FGS forums, otherwise they cannot ban us or delete/lock the topics.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Dae » Thu Apr 24, 08 7:36 pm

the public forum is a place for discussions, and keeping a locked topic with a monologue of the admin is unfair not only to FGS, but other visitors as well

regardless of what happens on FGS forums, we have our own attitude, morale and rules here
Last edited by Dae on Thu Apr 24, 08 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dae
Alpha

Postby James » Thu Apr 24, 08 7:46 pm

I assure you these topics will disappear as soon as the trouble is settled, either with Diplomacy or at worse, banning...
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Multiplayer