someone should do something...

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Aidan » Sat Jul 05, 08 2:53 am

~Psychotic~ wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:
rand12om wrote:Why post in a topic about it, if you dont care? Surely there are a few topics here that are not about this game.

I'm just saying, out of the countless times people have tried to repopulate DX with players, it's a lost cause. I am pessimistic but out of the many times I've seen the programs to repopulate this game fail horribly, what else could I be?

If you're optimistic, go ahead with your cause. Just think smart about it all. Look at the big picture.

Yet, you not only joined a Deus Ex forum but you also post on it? Seems a bit retarded to me and yet, I agree.

[)P(]H3XUS wrote:Maybe it's because almost nobody in this damn forum play... and HAVE shitty e-fights which they wouldn't be having if they played the damn game..

As cataclyzm said, people have moved on to newer and better games. And new and better games are constantly being created. If the original developers of a game were to help repopulate the game then it may survive, it's happened with other games but it isn't going to happen with Deus Ex.

I'm refereeing to most those in this forum who consistently complain about nobody playing deus ex when they can't even be bothered to play themselves..
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Sat Jul 05, 08 10:33 am

Jumping in DX is useful when you are using Speed aug
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby PrinceDarkness » Sat Jul 05, 08 7:29 pm

Augs suck. :wink:
Stupidity is far more dangerous than evil, for evil takes a break from time to time; stupidity does not.
PrinceDarkness

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Sat Jul 05, 08 9:40 pm

Didn't know that :shock:
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby synthetic » Sun Jul 06, 08 3:05 pm

[)P(]H3XUS wrote:
~Psychotic~ wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:
rand12om wrote:Why post in a topic about it, if you dont care? Surely there are a few topics here that are not about this game.

I'm just saying, out of the countless times people have tried to repopulate DX with players, it's a lost cause. I am pessimistic but out of the many times I've seen the programs to repopulate this game fail horribly, what else could I be?

If you're optimistic, go ahead with your cause. Just think smart about it all. Look at the big picture.

Yet, you not only joined a Deus Ex forum but you also post on it? Seems a bit retarded to me and yet, I agree.

[)P(]H3XUS wrote:Maybe it's because almost nobody in this damn forum play... and HAVE shitty e-fights which they wouldn't be having if they played the damn game..

As cataclyzm said, people have moved on to newer and better games. And new and better games are constantly being created. If the original developers of a game were to help repopulate the game then it may survive, it's happened with other games but it isn't going to happen with Deus Ex.

I'm refereeing to most those in this forum who consistently complain about nobody playing deus ex when they can't even be bothered to play themselves..

On main forums DXMP has been a php game probably since 2003 or 2004. Void forums, Triad forums, these forums here.. probably every fucking forum.

Dont see it as something that keeps them from playing the game.

See it as the last straw that keeps they in the community and connected to the game.

And to the augs suck guy: big fucking facepalm, well done.
Last edited by synthetic on Sun Jul 06, 08 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Raiiiny » Tue Jul 08, 08 9:53 pm

i play deus everytime i host :]
actually working on several mods an maps atm, to make it more intresting an im joining some
new deus projects like svs
Our greatest glory
is not in never falling, but in rising
every time we fall.
Raiiiny
Wannabe

Previous

Return to Multiplayer