Good players.

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby [FGS]Fear » Sat Jul 09, 11 9:00 pm

There are no good players left in DXMP, we are all shit!
[FGS]Fear
Poster

Postby Psycho » Sun Jul 10, 11 1:06 am

[FGS]Fear wrote:There are no good players left in DXMP, we are all shit!

Yeh we should remove rifles and just have flamethrowers.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Marder » Mon Aug 01, 11 7:12 am

All the gametypes are good , ATDM, BTDM, CTDM, Zero Augs, RPG etc, they all have their use.

edit
Last edited by Marder on Mon Aug 01, 11 7:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Marder
Poster

Postby Hanover Fist » Mon Aug 01, 11 10:39 am

Spare me the tedious hippie quarrel
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby Tejas » Fri Sep 16, 11 6:35 am

lol dxmp is dead but North American players like ricci and vio and flaw can push themselfs to cream pretty much everyone either in UK or US ping but even worse in US ping but i rarely see anyone from UK pushing themselfs like that..... with that said Ricci vio and flaw are the best players on DX .... anyone disagree with this? 8)
Loyalty-Honor-Respect - Cant be bought it comes from within urself.

http://66.150.214.147/stats/hlstats.php ... s&game=css
Tejas
Poster

Postby Psycho » Fri Sep 16, 11 5:52 pm

Tejas wrote:lol dxmp is dead but North American players like ricci and vio and flaw can push themselfs to cream pretty much everyone either in UK or US ping but even worse in US ping but i rarely see anyone from UK pushing themselfs like that..... with that said Ricci vio and flaw are the best players on DX .... anyone disagree with this? 8)

i havent seen flaw play this year. ricci and vio are in the top 4 along with scar and monkee. i cant place the 3 from 1 to 4 though. I played ricci in us server and it was incredibly how good he was.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Poor » Fri Sep 16, 11 6:20 pm

Who cares about who is good at a 11 year old badly done mp patch? And there are too many egotistical jackasses using aimbots and denying it.
Poor
Poster

Postby Psycho » Fri Sep 16, 11 10:26 pm

Poor wrote:Who cares about who is good at a 11 year old badly done mp patch? And there are too many egotistical jackasses using aimbots and denying it.

lollololololololol. aimbots? the only people who use aimbots is Z3R0 and one or two of his friends, and they dont even work in the THC/A!B augged servers, DXUK servers, every single other servers except from theirs.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Poor » Sat Sep 17, 11 12:25 am

I'm sure more people use an aimbot but don't brag about it like z3r0. A decent aimbot will work in any server.
Poor
Poster

Postby synthetic » Sat Sep 17, 11 1:00 am

How long have you played this game online?
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Poor » Sat Sep 17, 11 1:55 am

A year or two. Long enough to know what's cheating and what isn't. When I see a guy quickly turn around and cap 3 people without wasting a shot, I assume it's skill and luck. When I see the guy doing it again and again, it's clear that something isn't right. I know there are no-scope binds but even so it seems unlikely.

I also know there is nothing preventing cheats. You can script your own classes, patch the GUID, and pass them off as legit. Whenever cheating is possible, someone will use them to make others think they are hot shit. This happened a lot in SOCOM. When I created a cheat detector, it was discovered that all the top clans had a handful of cheaters who went from respected players to crying kids when their clans were kicked off ladder sites.
Last edited by Poor on Sat Sep 17, 11 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poor
Poster

Postby Aidan » Sat Sep 17, 11 3:00 am

Poor wrote:Who cares about who is good at a 11 year old badly done mp patch? And there are too many egotistical jackasses using aimbots and denying it.

This. 100%.

Why I don't even bother modifying anything in DX anymore is because it's an old game, and not enough people are around to appreciate your work, or even use it to its full potential/not editing your hard work into some shit map, and then taking credit for all of it.

This is one of the reasons why MP is a bad idea for Deus Ex.
Last edited by Aidan on Sat Sep 17, 11 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Tejas » Sat Sep 17, 11 3:50 am

not bad i really expected more negative comments and i played with flaw just the other night hes been playing often in alias... as for the whole aimbots yea that little kid zero uses that in the zxc servers BUT like they already told u THEY DONT WORK IN REAL SERVERS like AB and THC ATDM .... and even though DX is dead we still find time to have fun with the players that are still active .. and im pretty sure everybody is extremely thankful for any kind of updates that the community receives.... anyway for those who still hop on ill c u on there ggs.
Loyalty-Honor-Respect - Cant be bought it comes from within urself.

http://66.150.214.147/stats/hlstats.php ... s&game=css
Tejas
Poster

Postby synthetic » Sat Sep 17, 11 7:06 am

Poor wrote:A year or two. Long enough to know what's cheating and what isn't. When I see a guy quickly turn around and cap 3 people without wasting a shot, I assume it's skill and luck. When I see the guy doing it again and again, it's clear that something isn't right. I know there are no-scope binds but even so it seems unlikely.

I also know there is nothing preventing cheats. You can script your own classes, patch the GUID, and pass them off as legit. Whenever cheating is possible, someone will use them to make others think they are hot shit. This happened a lot in SOCOM. When I created a cheat detector, it was discovered that all the top clans had a handful of cheaters who went from respected players to crying kids when their clans were kicked off ladder sites.

What you say would make sense, if it wasn't painfully obvious that you boil over and come nowhere close to judging someone else's skill with rational thought-pattern you display here.
Where people most easily go wrong, is when they get this little image in their heads, that they should be as good in some game, as they are in their favorite or most-played game. You don't instantly get good, regardless of game, it takes half a year to a year of serious pounding here, without emo rage.
I thought about the same things some 7 years ago, and learned a bit as I talked with people, and got better. I am fairly certain I've seen you call me a cheater, as well.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Psycho » Sat Sep 17, 11 11:01 am

Name a few players who you think are cheaters poor?
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby ~Blade~ » Sun Sep 18, 11 11:34 am

yea we're cheaters really hahahh

you'd be surprised how many people believe you when you say that! its hilarious! :lol:
but i take it as a compliment. :)
THC
Well go grab a baseball bat and do something about it.
~Blade~
Wannabe

Postby James » Sun Sep 18, 11 11:42 am

Nah he didn't mean you, because you're terrible.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Sun Sep 18, 11 12:12 pm

*sigh*
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Sun Sep 18, 11 12:29 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What can I say?
Last edited by James on Sun Sep 18, 11 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Sun Sep 18, 11 3:20 pm

I many aimbot
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Poor » Sun Sep 18, 11 3:59 pm

Most of the aimbotters I see are hiding behind a player alias. But the F3AR guy seems like he is. He does better than z3r0 with his aimbot. When I saw him he was as high as fuck speaking nonsense and hopping around and killing everyone. His final score was 80-3 or something.
Poor
Poster

Postby [FGS]Fear » Sun Sep 18, 11 4:12 pm

What can i say, im a freakin' nightmare!!!!

MA HAKZ R WORKIN YO!

ps: i dont cheat, i'd invite you to my house to watch me play if u want, we can smoke a fat one!
[FGS]Fear
Poster

Postby Psycho » Sun Sep 18, 11 4:17 pm

Poor wrote:Most of the aimbotters I see are hiding behind a player alias. But the F3AR guy seems like he is. He does better than z3r0 with his aimbot. When I saw him he was as high as fuck speaking nonsense and hopping around and killing everyone. His final score was 80-3 or something.

Hope your joking? :P
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Poor » Sun Sep 18, 11 4:18 pm

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:
Poor wrote:Most of the aimbotters I see are hiding behind a player alias. But the F3AR guy seems like he is. He does better than z3r0 with his aimbot. When I saw him he was as high as fuck speaking nonsense and hopping around and killing everyone. His final score was 80-3 or something.

I'm not joking. Why is it so absurd to you?
Poor
Poster

Postby Kaiden » Sun Sep 18, 11 4:56 pm

Some players are just good you know, pretty sure Fear doesn't aimbot.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby ~DJ~ » Sun Sep 18, 11 5:36 pm

I provided Fear with an aimbot
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby Kaiden » Sun Sep 18, 11 5:39 pm

wtf dj
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Psycho » Sun Sep 18, 11 5:55 pm

Poor wrote:
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:

I'm not joking. Why is it so absurd to you?

Because I always thought of you as a respected member of the dx community, and a good coder. Never thought you actually belived that any player who is good at this game cheats.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Poor » Sun Sep 18, 11 7:38 pm

I do call out "aimbot" as a joke sometimes but I do believe some really use one. Believe it or not, some people will cheat just so other people will think they are good. There is no consequence for using one anyway. There is no way to detect it. But there are limits to how good a person can aim and when a person uses an aimbot it's fairly obvious.

It's time to put on your trench coat.

Poor
Poster

Postby James » Sun Sep 18, 11 8:18 pm

~þsÿçhø~

Can I lock this thread?
I am dead.
James
Alpha

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer