DDOS ATTACKS

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

DDOS ATTACKS

Postby Killa » Wed Aug 23, 06 12:20 am

DejaVu told me that since day before yesterday he took down the bots and the ddos attacks have stopped! Im tryin to spread the word and get servers running again and get shit going...
Killa
Wannabe

Postby kBo » Wed Aug 23, 06 12:32 am

1.) They're not DDoS attacks, they're DoS attacks. No distribution required to take down one host. Just because DoS exploit code is being used widely does not make it distributed DoS.

2.) The threat is still there, even if he's stopped.
"Phreaking doesn't exist. It's an abstract concept that is blindly supported by the collective consciousness of a flakey subculture. You saw nothing."
kBo
Master

Postby ~Hit[CG]man~ » Wed Aug 23, 06 1:22 am

yep still can't host getting same error

Critical: Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.
Critical: Windows GetLastError: Not enough storage is available to process this command.
~Hit[CG]man~

Postby Allan » Wed Aug 23, 06 1:28 am

Is there any commands in UScript for packet dropping?
Allan
Alpha

Postby kBo » Wed Aug 23, 06 2:40 am

No but you could use WinPCap to filter packets at the kernel level like I showed everyone how to... oh wait... you don't know C++. Ummm... if you have a router you could set up a filter on that.
"Phreaking doesn't exist. It's an abstract concept that is blindly supported by the collective consciousness of a flakey subculture. You saw nothing."
kBo
Master

Postby DarkKnight » Wed Aug 23, 06 2:42 am

[A]kBo wrote:No but you could use WinPCap to filter packets at the kernel level like I showed everyone how to... oh wait... you don't know C++. Ummm... if you have a router you could set up a filter on that.

Write them a from downloading your complier, to getting the program installed guide, they'll be better for it. ;)
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby kBo » Wed Aug 23, 06 2:46 am

I assume you meant "write them a guide..."

Good idea.
kBo
Master

Postby DarkKnight » Wed Aug 23, 06 5:10 am

[A]kBo wrote:I assume you meant "write them a guide..."

Good idea.

I meant, write a full guide.

As in, "You'll need a compiler, we'll be using this(link) one, to install the compiler(...)"
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Dae » Wed Aug 23, 06 8:23 am

Making a guide is a good idea :) Last time I dealed with C++ was in... uhh... 2002 I guess.

If Deja stopped attacking this doesn't mean a lot since some members of [3] have it and they're fully supporting what he was doing. Not to mention unrcrash itself.
Dae
Alpha

Postby ......................... » Wed Aug 23, 06 9:03 am

If this is true that [3] Triad are fully supporting what he was doing then what a bunch of tossers.

Just cos they suck at 0 aug don't give them the right to do this.

:roll: Yup I just quoted my own post cos they never did accept a 0 aug match with da [Bro's].

I have never rated [3]. Why? because I hate augs and alway's will. And at 0 augs [3] are pathetic. All they do is alias,reset scores and winge a bit.

Monkee go find a big tropical banana tree and don't come down.

I do suck at aug btw I have to admit, But 0 augs where there are less bugs ect is what they suck at. I believe they have more than just a few tricks up their sleeves when it comes to augs. That's why they are happy to support dejapoo.

Why I am slating [3] Triad...cos I would love a 0 aug with the fooks and hand messiah and monkee's asses to them on a plate. :wink:

:roll: Stop the poop your supporting with dejapoo and scrap the sad idea of crashing 0 aug servers n leave the community :P

PS ( i am hated enough throughout the community so this post won't make much difference :p) all true tho oo
Wannabe

Postby Gishank » Wed Aug 23, 06 9:16 am

What i find really funny is that these DOS "bots" never affected mine or lee's server :-/
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Aug 23, 06 10:04 am

Sh¤gån wrote:What i find really funny is that these DOS "bots" never affected mine or lee's server :-/

Well duh. It's because your server is too leet.

Any progress on the 'Anti deja' mod?
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Wed Aug 23, 06 10:27 am

Spiderf[A]g01 wrote:
Sh¤gån wrote:What i find really funny is that these DOS "bots" never affected mine or lee's server :-/

Well duh. It's because your server is too leet.

Any progress on the 'Anti deja' mod?

wow, theres an answer right there, spiderbot's got it! the 1337ness of your server provided an excellent fix against the abuse :/
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Allan » Wed Aug 23, 06 11:16 am

Wow, now that was some pure-breed luck :D
I wonder how it works though, possibly checking if X amount of peeps are on a server, then crash it if it's 0-augs. Could be. As my server(Running 0-aug games) only crashes when there's >4 people on it.(Excluding myself). Weird...
Allan
Alpha

Postby Whiplash » Wed Aug 23, 06 11:37 am

PappaRoach - retired :p wrote:If this is true that [3] Triad are fully supporting what he was doing then what a bunch of tossers.

It's true that at least some Triads are supporting DejaVu.
MADZserver log wrote:DevNet: Join succeeded: ~[3]Môñkëé~
DevNet: Level server received: NETSPEED 20000
Log: Client netspeed is 20000
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): go go deja!!
Say: [MADZ]Whiplash(12): lol
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): :P
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): whats the deal anyways
Say: [MADZ]Whiplash(12): do you have an hour?
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): with all the "fuck u dejavu" lol
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): no
Say: [MADZ]Whiplash(12): its a long story but heres the skinny
Say: [MADZ]Whiplash(12): dejavus suspected of taking down a bunch of 0 Aug servers
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): oo, cool
Say: [MADZ]Whiplash(12): ???
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): good riddance?

Say: [MADZ]Whiplash(12): u approve of DOSing 0-Aug servers?
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): i dont approve nor disapprove
Say: [MADZ]Whiplash(12): ...
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): but i dont know the whole story
Say: [MADZ]Whiplash(12): tbh neither do I
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): mmk, well.. 0 augs sux, i just wondered wtf:P
Say: ~[3]Môñkëé~(13): cya
Say: [MADZ]Whiplash(12): but on forums all over all I been hearing is that DejaVus been hacking 0 Aug servers

It wouldn't surprise me if Triad was involved in the whole thing.
Come visit XPS

We're recruiting fighters and mappers.

We also offer a public mapping service.
Whiplash

Postby Wasted » Wed Aug 23, 06 11:53 am

Don't you see? Fool! He's trying to kill DX, keeping your server up = major depression for DXers.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Aug 23, 06 12:15 pm

Wasted wrote:

Don't you see? Fool! He's trying to kill DX, keeping your server up = major depression for DXers.

Wasted watch it..
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Wasted » Wed Aug 23, 06 12:21 pm

>_> I cant resist :P

Klop reset his score twice in a game today, said wtf evrey time he died, and then tried saying "liez!!" to be funny. didn't go down well.

This has nothing to do with Ddos or the topic, no one cares what klop or you did in server, quit posting irrelevant shit for a pop at him or i'll start deleting posts.

Mod.
FFS
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby monkee » Wed Aug 23, 06 12:25 pm

PappaRoach - retired :p wrote:If this is true that [3] Triad are fully supporting what he was doing then what a bunch of tossers.

:roll: Yup I just quoted my own post cos they never did accept a 0 aug match with da [Bro's].

I have never rated [3]. Why? because I hate augs and alway's will. And at 0 augs [3] are pathetic. All they do is alias,reset scores and winge a bit.

I do suck at aug btw I have to admit, But 0 augs where there are less bugs ect is what they suck at. I believe they have more than just a few tricks up their sleeves when it comes to augs. That's why they are happy to support dejapoo.

Why I am slating [3] Triad...cos I would love a 0 aug with the fooks and hand messiah and monkee's asses to them on a plate. :wink:

:roll: Stop the poop your supporting with dejapoo and scrap the sad idea of crashing 0 aug servers n leave the community :P

PS ( i am hated enough throughout the community so this post won't make much difference :p) all true tho oo

Man, you are messed up, in the head.
We only alias and reset scores in 0aug? Wrong. We dont even enter the servers.

When I do enter a noaug server I end up 40-5 or something like that every map, its rediculously easy. If you think you are so super skilled, check the history of noaug, you'll see that [3], hardly ever playing noaug at all, assraped JTB (the best noauggers-only ever) easily in a clanmatch. No problem at all.

If you want so bad to kick my ass in a noaug match, I'll happily play you when I get back from London or something. But I pretty much guarantee you cant kill me more than 10% of the times.
monkee
Poster

Postby DarkKnight » Wed Aug 23, 06 12:34 pm

monkee wrote:

When I do enter a noaug server I end up 40-5 or something like that every map, its rediculously easy. If you think you are so super skilled, check the history of noaug, you'll see that [3], hardly ever playing noaug at all, assraped JTB (the best noauggers-only ever) easily in a clanmatch. No problem at all.

If you want so bad to kick my ass in a noaug match, I'll happily play you when I get back from London or something. But I pretty much guarantee you cant kill me more than 10% of the times.

Please... This reminds me of nukem saying who was and wasn't the best 0-augger around.
(besides him, 'coz he was so 1337)
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Gishank » Wed Aug 23, 06 2:09 pm

Wasted wrote:>_> I cant resist :P

Klop reset his score twice in a game today, said wtf evrey time he died, and then tried saying "liez!!" to be funny. didn't go down well.

This has nothing to do with Ddos or the topic, no one cares what klop or you did in server, quit posting irrelevant shit for a pop at him or i'll start deleting posts.

Mod.

Your lies wasted, they fail to impress me.

Hmm, why don't we report Dejavu to his isp?
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Aug 23, 06 2:12 pm

Sh¤gån wrote:
Wasted wrote:>_> I cant resist :P

Mod.

Your lies wasted, they fail to impress me.

Hmm, why don't we report Dejavu to his isp?

Klop it seems that two people must now be lying about your resetting of scores..
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Gishank » Wed Aug 23, 06 2:27 pm

I reset my score once in the entire game due to myself contantly being sked.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby synthetic » Wed Aug 23, 06 3:26 pm

monkee wrote:

i would like to see that match =)
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby messiah » Wed Aug 23, 06 6:38 pm

Papa Rat wrote:1.) Yup I just quoted my own post cos they never did accept a 0 aug match with da [Bro's].
2.) I have never rated [3]. Why? because I hate augs and alway's will. And at 0 augs [3] are pathetic. All they do is alias,reset scores and winge a bit.
3.) I do suck at aug btw I have to admit, But 0 augs where there are less bugs ect is what they suck at. I believe they have more than just a few tricks up their sleeves when it comes to augs. That's why they are happy to support dejapoo.
4.) Why I am slating [3] Triad...cos I would love a 0 aug with the fooks and hand messiah and monkee's asses to them on a plate.

1.) Please man, what the hell is [Bro's] anyway? A bunch of kids copying our name Brotherhood of Triad? I've never heard of such a challenge but sure, you're right in one thing in your miserable post. We would not most likely take the challenge because we play Deus Ex, not some lame version of it. We already crushed the best no-aug clan there ever was on their own server, by their rules but since the match was so boring we are definately not looking to do it again.
2.) How would you even know when we enter your crappy servers if we are aliased? It's not first of all possible of you to have our IP address and second, we play the real Deus Ex, not the newbish Deus Strike.
3.) Of course you suck at augmented games, that's obviously the reason you play the easier version, Deus Strike.
4.) That's almost as sad as the [TCN] boys saying: "Oooh you wanna fight us, come to fight us in MOHAA then!" ...again, we play Deus Ex MP, not Deus Strike. When you learn to play Papa-Rat you can challenge us and actually achieve something - to get beaten by tBoT. That's the honour multiple clans - augged and no-augged - have already achieved.

Btw, you can notice the level of this forum's players anyway when one guy says:
Sh*gan wrote:I reset my score once in the entire game due to myself contantly being sked.

Spawnkilled, omfg rofl. How newbish people can be if they can't get their weapons within 10 secs.
messiah

Postby Gishank » Wed Aug 23, 06 7:07 pm

If i have someone standing right behind me as i pick my weapons up. Or theres about 3 - 4 people in my spawn everytime i re-spawn. :-/
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby messiah » Wed Aug 23, 06 7:18 pm

Ah, you're one of the no-aug players. You see, in Deus Ex you can have augs and fight even if there are 3-4 guys in the spawn room trying to get you. When you stop playing Deus Strike, then you know what I mean.
messiah

Postby Amme » Wed Aug 23, 06 9:18 pm

In my opinion, Spawnkilling siezed to exist when the blue shield was extended... if people complain about being Spawnkilled now it's just an excuse because they suck.
Mess with the best, Die like the rest.
Amme
Addict

Postby clyzm » Wed Aug 23, 06 9:35 pm

Yep. It's not that they SK you, it's that you completely suck at the game :P
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ......................... » Wed Aug 23, 06 11:34 pm

Messiah wrote:
2.) How would you even know when we enter your crappy servers if we are aliased? It's not first of all possible of you to have our IP address and second, we play the real Deus Ex, not the newbish Deus Strike.

194.0.242.253 - Monkee
80.213.2.22 - [3]Monkee
195.238.63.27 - Messiah
80.213.5.99 - [3]Monkee
192.5.36.99 - Messiah
193.172.3.33 - Messiah

*cough* :roll: to name a few

And like I said I hate augs and only ever played 0 augs. I prefer it enough said. My point is [3] get all the respect bla bla bla...yet the [3] clan is well over rated and to me full of shite. Hows you and monkee fancy a 2 v 2 against me and controlled ooo to put the record straight . You assess be handed to us on a plate. And monkee talks poop. Controlled beat him not so long back in a server where he almost fought an opposition of 5 all alone, and monkee score was reset 3 times during the 1 round which was played in smuggler.... his score was 30+ kills down at one point? want to see the screenie?

[3]Triad, dejapoo tossers... :wink:

I would also like to add that the best aug clan deus ex ever seen was [TCN]
Wannabe

Next

Return to Multiplayer