about sg map rings

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

about sg map rings

Postby Lance100usa » Mon Nov 13, 06 4:09 am

Can someone send me a list of all of the commands for the rings and for each map (like 77 or 28) so I can test out the key codes. please pm me it, ty.
Lance100usa

Postby Aidan » Mon Nov 13, 06 5:25 am

When you look into the sky (While Playing the map), there will be a list of all the commands and where they lead to. When you find the 2 digit key, punch it in and hit the red button in the middle. Hop into the rings and you will be transsferred to that destonation.
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Dogboys » Mon Nov 13, 06 6:26 am

Pyschokiller you reliase that if you play on lower than highest texture graphics the texture will be all blurred and impossible(well hard atleast) to see the numbers?

One map of them has 11,22,33,44...etc...
Dogboys

Postby Dae » Mon Nov 13, 06 8:32 am

Unless you have a really ancient computer, you may not set texture graphics to low.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Aidan » Mon Nov 13, 06 9:39 am

If your computer cant see the numbers in low quality, the computer's too old to have the internet. Considering the nuberlist is in the skybox, It will be REALLY BIG in the playing area, so you may also need to add reading glasses to your shopping list.
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Alex » Mon Nov 13, 06 9:58 am

)P(sHyCo)(K!//3R wrote:If your computer cant see the numbers in low quality, the computer's too old to have the internet. Considering the nuberlist is in the skybox, It will be REALLY BIG in the playing area, so you may also need to add reading glasses to your shopping list.

Did you even play on low quality once?
Alex
Alpha

Postby Lance100usa » Tue Nov 14, 06 2:01 am

I mean like the command "271219872421957" as an example along with the others
Lance100usa

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Tue Nov 14, 06 6:36 pm

oh well, THAT code wasn't supposed to be posted. [-X

@Alex: If you play at a lower texture quality, you won't get any advantage, just the disadvantage that your view sucks.
And please, don't tell me that you have better performance then.. every 100€ PC is able to handle DX easily at this times.. and in MP the texture quality can't effect the gameplay due to network usage.
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby Alex » Tue Nov 14, 06 6:53 pm

~[A]Nobody~ wrote:oh well, THAT code wasn't supposed to be posted. [-X

@Alex: If you play at a lower texture quality, you won't get any advantage, just the disadvantage that your view sucks.
And please, don't tell me that you have better performance then.. every 100€ PC is able to handle DX easily at this times.. and in MP the texture quality can't effect the gameplay due to network usage.

)P(sHyCo)(K!//3R claims that you can still see the numbers when playing on low quality. I used to play on low quality and I could not read the numbers. You reacted on something totally different, or misread my post.
Alex
Alpha

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Tue Nov 14, 06 7:40 pm

k.
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby Ayleth » Wed Nov 15, 06 8:04 am

~[A]Nobody~ wrote:oh well, THAT code wasn't supposed to be posted. [-X

rofl.... cats out of the bag.

Well, if Nobody will give me permission, i can tell you how to repair the rings if theyve been destroyed normally. *evil grin*
Last edited by Ayleth on Wed Nov 15, 06 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
¨‘°ºMåsåmµñ£º°‘¨
˙•●●ĊђασsΪηcǻяйαѓε●●•˙
jason.unger@gmail.com
Ayleth
Regular

Postby Eçheløn » Wed Nov 15, 06 9:45 am

we all know how to do that :lol:
Eçheløn
Poster

Postby Ayleth » Wed Nov 15, 06 7:29 pm

lol really? then tell me why almost everyone who enters my server goes nutz "TEEL MEZ HOEW U DEW THATZORZ" lol when i destroy then repair the rings!!!!!!!!1111one
¨‘°ºMåsåmµñ£º°‘¨
˙•●●ĊђασsΪηcǻяйαѓε●●•˙
jason.unger@gmail.com
Ayleth
Regular

Postby KillerZ » Sun Nov 19, 06 6:38 am

AAhhh This is funneh, I learned teh code my Masa, and it was because of server.log :P, Anyways.. IM Working on the 3rd stargate map.. in smuggler

3 rings sofar.. but The_RZA is working on the Base, and I need Nobody';s Help as well to add hit SCLAW ColorBomb and Neut.... :P
KillerZ
Poster

Postby Lance100usa » Tue Nov 21, 06 4:55 am

lol I didn't know it was supposed to be posted. but can someone send me the commands anyway?
Lance100usa

Postby Ayleth » Sat Nov 25, 06 10:18 pm

ok well, to repair the rings, you need to summon sg_mod152.telerepairball then use it at the ring activator. be careful, if you mis-aim, it'll go bouncing crazily away :D. after the blue sphere goes down, summon a sg_mod152.tda to re-enable the rings, then your off to the races!
¨‘°ºMåsåmµñ£º°‘¨
˙•●●ĊђασsΪηcǻяйαѓε●●•˙
jason.unger@gmail.com
Ayleth
Regular

Return to Multiplayer