Changes on the Knowledge Base

Discussion about the prequel by Square Enix.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Changes on the Knowledge Base

Postby ~[R2K]D-BLOCK~ » Mon Dec 03, 07 4:11 am

The homepage says theirs not going to be a Deus Ex 3. :cry: Needs to be change.
!!!!!Come Visit [RTK] CLAN Forums Click Here
~[R2K]D-BLOCK~
Regular

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Dec 03, 07 9:27 am

Is there going to be Deus Ex 3?

No.

When Deus Ex 2 was in development, Ion Storm (the developer) announced that Deus Ex 3 was in early stage of development. However Deus Ex 2 was a failure and Ion Storm was ceased as a company by Eidos Interactive (the publisher). There was no news about Deus Ex 3 afterwards and doubtfully Eidos is going to continue the series, after Warren Spector (the director of Deus Ex and Ion Storm) left to his own game design studio, and the rest of developers were assigned between other studios owned by Eidos. The IP (Intellectual Property) for Deus Ex is owned by Eidos.

You lying bastards! I bet you knew about this DX3 all along! DIDN'T YOU! DIDN'T YOU?! xD

Anyway, that question should not have been answered like that. As you could never confirm that there was never going to be a DX3 made ever again or even if there were. You should've just said you didn't know. Because look how incorrect the information is now...
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Kaiden » Mon Dec 03, 07 11:23 am

It was just opinions - They wrote it like they were being asked the question, and wrote what they felt. You use the knowledge base at your own convenience, and it's up to you to believe/read/perform any actions they tell you.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Mon Dec 03, 07 11:30 am

Done, happy? =D
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Dec 03, 07 12:17 pm

Lol, I don't use the KB anyway. So who am I to judge? I've only ever used it to learn how to make demo recs when I forgot lol. Which I forgot again lol.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Kaiden » Mon Dec 03, 07 12:38 pm

Oh cool, you know everything it says do you? =D

The most used is the Web Support guide and hosting guides by the looks of it =D, I even use the KB sometimes, seriously it's helpful!
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Dec 03, 07 2:00 pm

No, I didn't say I knew everything. I don't use it because I've never needed to. I barely play DX as it is, so why bother?
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Mon Dec 03, 07 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Kaiden » Mon Dec 03, 07 2:04 pm

But you post on the forums enough lol.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Dec 03, 07 2:37 pm

I'm a Deus Ex fan And used-to-be player. I never played much when I did play. Not since Hybrid left for boarding school (BEFORE he quit). And I never bothered to load it to practise it. I am not much of a MP games person myself, and most of my time is spent posting on forums like this one or working on my sites.

Just cos I post a lot doesn't mean I read the KB. Also, this is my fave forum (and I ain't joking there) so naturally, I'm gunna post on it.
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Mon Dec 03, 07 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Kaiden » Mon Dec 03, 07 2:39 pm

Whatever lol, you don't use the KB ever, but are quick to criticize the content within it;

Anyway, that question should not have been answered like that. As you could never confirm that there was never going to be a DX3 made ever again or even if there were. You should've just said you didn't know. Because look how incorrect the information is now...
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Return to Deus Ex: Human Revolution