Hate Mail

Discussion about the prequel by Square Enix.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Hate Mail

Postby Tonnochi » Thu May 15, 08 8:21 pm

Was going to make this a new video, "Deus Ex 3 - Hate Mail Analysis", but I'd rather just post it here instead.

SubnetMask wrote:Hey loser. So If I'm not excited about dx3 I'm a moron? How about if you ARE excited, you're a FANBOI. As a long-time gamer and industry analyst, I think it's safe to point out that of the two of us, you're much more safely tucked away in the camp of 'moron' if you think - after all the cash-in disappointment sequels we constantly see come out of the insdustry nowadays - that this game will be anything NEAR as good as IW; LET ALONE the original.

Sure it was only one comment and it wasn't real mail but OH WELL, I think it will be fun all the same.

This particular GEM comes from a UK-boy who calls himself: Subnet Mask. While I don't have a clue what the hell that means I still think his channel holds some value with his V for Vendetta avatar. Good work.

But I'm not planning on ripping his channel to pieces (OR AM I, MR. CLAY SWORD FIGHTS), I'm really here to analyze his comment he wrote on my first analysis, which I was alerted to after 2 hours of it being there, which I deleted it, copied and pasted it into Notepad, and blocked him. This is usually my reaction to all aggressive haters because if you don't like my video, you can rate it down. But you can't can you! Well the simple answer to that issue is to GET OFF OF MY CHANNEL AND NEVER COME BACK. E-mail me some actual hate mail next time.

Okay, so the message starts off with him declaring me a loser right off of the bat. While that isn't very pretty, it caught my eye long enough for me to read the rest rather than delete it right off the bat like I do with all of those ITS A SKULL comments. You should read whatever says READ THIS you morons. Speaking of morons, yes, I did claim at the end of my first analysis that if you're not excited for DX3 then you're a moron, and because this is ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT, some people took offense to that and don't like me anymore. So back to the message. The next sentence reads "So if I'm not excited about dicks three I'm a moron." The first fault in this sentence is that you spelled DX3 "dicks three". You CAPITALIZE such importance. God knows if a guy that plays with clay on his YouTube page deserves the respect of a capital "I", then something as utterly amazing as the initials D X surely should be, because DEUS EX is BETTER than YOU. Then he says, "How about if you ARRRRRRE exicted, you're a fan BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. To that I say one thing: God damn right I am a fan boy.

He then goes on to touch on his importance a bit. As a LONG-TIME GAMER and INDUSTRY ANALYST- wait, industry analyst? CONGRATULATIONS SUB NET MASK, you just gave me the perfect idea of what kind of Interget-gaming-I-want-to-be-involved person you are! You're a frantic GEEEEEEEEEEARRRRRRS OF WARRRRRRRRRRRR player sipping his mocha kappa frappuchino his mum made him while reading up a bit on the success of games like Resistance fall of man and Battlefield 2142. But of course, now that you have the slightest idea of how much one of these has sold then that makes you an INDUSTRY ANALYST. Good job, you've earned your fag badge. Go pin it up in your swingin' pad in CokeMusic and go read through some more of the GameSpot news archives.

So then he decides to compare his amazing intelligence with my fanBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII=ism, to claim that I'm: "more safely tucked away in 'THE CAMP OF MORON' if I think DX3 will be great. THE CAMP OF MORON?????? Congratulations sub net mask, you're FIVE. Which goes well with your playing with clay habits.

So, while you continue to analyze the gaming industry with that keen eye of yours, I'll be wearing my GOD DAMN AMAZING DX3 t-shirt, with my DX3 cellphone, my DX3 iPod, my DX3 desktop background, and my DX3 pajamas. But I still wish you well, Sub net mask, and hope you enjoy whatever flow-chart-on-EA's-international-sales shirt you have, along with your line-graph-on-Turok's-success pajamas.
Last edited by Tonnochi on Thu May 15, 08 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Spiderbot01 » Thu May 15, 08 8:25 pm

Would trousers be a valuable input into this topic?
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby James » Thu May 15, 08 8:31 pm

DX3 P.JS
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Thu May 15, 08 9:05 pm

Shouldn't have wrote he was a moron then. xD

(Which you did by saying if anyone wasn't excited by it then they're a moron).
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Re: Hate Mail

Postby Tonnochi » Thu May 15, 08 10:13 pm

Yes that was acknowledged.

Zeitgeist wrote:Speaking of morons, yes, I did claim at the end of my first analysis that if you're not excited for DX3 then you're a moron, and because this is ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT, some people took offense to that and don't like me anymore.
Last edited by Tonnochi on Thu May 15, 08 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Kaiden » Fri May 16, 08 12:20 am

So moral of the story is, don't call random people morons. xD
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Tonnochi » Fri May 16, 08 2:06 am

The moral of the story is, don't mess with the DX3 fanboy.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri May 16, 08 5:09 am

Zeitgeist wrote:The moral of the story is, don't mess with the DX3 fanboy.

More of a Deus Ex fanboy. You like all games, correct? With the possible exception of DX:IW?
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Tonnochi » Fri May 16, 08 6:42 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:
Zeitgeist wrote:The moral of the story is, don't mess with the DX3 fanboy.

More of a Deus Ex fanboy. You like all games, correct? With the possible exception of DX:IW?

Deus Ex fanboy, yes. IW IS NO EXCEPTION.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat May 17, 08 1:20 pm

Yeah, same for me. I did like Dx:IW personally though, even if it has fucked up concepts at regular intervals lol.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Return to Deus Ex: Human Revolution