So, in the Old Quarter [spoilers]

Project: 2027 modification discussion. Download it now!

Moderator: Ded

So, in the Old Quarter [spoilers]

Postby eeZee » Tue Oct 11, 11 7:24 am

I've played through a couple times and sometimes there is/isn't an MJ12 ambush party waiting after the HH lab under Paris. I've reasoned that this is dependent on whether or not the MiB stops to talk to you in the streets, but is that correct? There have been differences in difficulty and affiliation (I know the Judicians are affiliated with MJ12 so I don't know if that has something to do with it?) so I was wondering if anyone could tell me for sure?
eeZee

Postby Mastakilla » Tue Oct 11, 11 2:46 pm

:O

I'd like to know this too
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Re: So, in the Old Quarter [spoilers]

Postby DimaS » Wed Oct 12, 11 6:46 am

eeZee wrote:I've reasoned that this is dependent on whether or not the MiB stops to talk to you in the streets

This is the reason.
DimaS

Re: So, in the Old Quarter [spoilers]

Postby Ded » Wed Oct 12, 11 9:20 am

DimaS wrote:
eeZee wrote:I've reasoned that this is dependent on whether or not the MiB stops to talk to you in the streets

This is the reason.

+ Paris cops should not be hostile towards you.
Follow 2027 at Twitter
Ded
Project 2027

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Oct 12, 11 4:00 pm

Ah, I was under the impression that talking your way out of it would keep you out of trouble... I was wrong.

Good stuff, thanks
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby eeZee » Wed Oct 12, 11 7:18 pm

Sweet. Good to know!
eeZee

Postby DIRG » Fri Oct 21, 11 3:52 pm

Once disabled the alarm for the showcases in the weapons shop via EMP--is there an electronic panel or something to do the job more elegantly?

Also: Somebody mentioned ole de Beers in the Judicians' VIP lounge...
DIRG

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Oct 21, 11 4:59 pm

Via emp? There's a panel somewhere outside that deactivates alarms for the gunshop...
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby DIRG » Fri Oct 21, 11 11:09 pm

Yes, electronic panel. But where?
DIRG

Postby eeZee » Sat Oct 22, 11 12:11 am

DIRG wrote:Also: Somebody mentioned ole de Beers in the Judicians' VIP lounge...

Yeah I saw him chillin up there. :)
eeZee

Postby DIRG » Sat Oct 22, 11 2:49 am

Mastakilla wrote:Via emp? There's a panel somewhere outside that deactivates alarms for the gunshop...

Where exactly is it? I mean the one that triggers "Le Arme offline" or something. It's probably the only thing I've missed on that map, apart from Disco Lucius, and maybe a stroll around the rooftops (or even peaking inside the DeBeers villa?). Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
DIRG

Postby eeZee » Sat Oct 22, 11 3:11 am

Mastakilla wrote:Via emp? There's a panel somewhere outside that deactivates alarms for the gunshop...

Ha! This game continues to surprise me :) Just spent a solid 20 minutes finding it.

Dirg: it's just off the square where the L'Arme is. In the opposite corner from L'Arme's alley, there's a man wandering in a small alley with a grate at the end. Smash the grate with a crowbar and inside in the EPanel. (protip: this same strategy can be used elsewhere to gain access to the Shadow Legion storehouse in the port)
Last edited by eeZee on Sat Oct 22, 11 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
eeZee

Postby DIRG » Sat Oct 22, 11 11:13 am

Thanks, eeZee. I got the loke bonus in that SL storehouse from the inside... never got the idea that you could smash those metal grates! Now I'm off to see future's brightest paralyzed party popsicle checkin' out hookers on da dancefloor.
DIRG

Postby TheUnbeholden » Fri Feb 03, 12 7:42 am

I'm having trouble finding something that I could knock out the Judician agent (the second mission for the Judicians), can't seem to find a prod or baton...
TheUnbeholden

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Feb 03, 12 7:50 am

TheUnbeholden wrote:I'm having trouble finding something that I could knock out the Judician agent (the second mission for the Judicians), can't seem to find a prod or baton...

You mean the guy that's actually a spy or assassin or something? Isn't there a crossbow in his apartment?
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby TheUnbeholden » Sat Feb 04, 12 2:11 am

ah thanks :P always the painting :D
TheUnbeholden

Postby SimonDenton » Tue Feb 21, 12 5:46 am

Alternatively there is a prod in the gun shop :)

I really liked this mod since I beta tested it. Really awesome job! Keeps us discussing more and more :D I am wondering, on the upstairs part of the club there is a cage door which doesn't open...is there a secret there? :D
SimonDenton
Wannabe

Return to Project 2027