2 questions before i play again

Discussion about the original game by Ion Storm. Also known as Deus Ex: The Conspiracy.

Moderator: Forum Guards

2 questions before i play again

Postby rovka » Tue Apr 26, 22 3:35 pm

Hello, i'm going to play deus ex 1 again soon and i have 2 questions i need answered before i begin:

1) I will play stealth (melee kills, hacking, etc.): Which difficulty is harder: Hard ot Realistic ? I remember there were some arguments that on Realistic u do more damage than on hard. I want the hardest difficulty

2) When they capture you and you end up in majestic12 prison: Do you keep all your inventory? Does your weapons keep all the upgrades ? I am asking because i never know: should i upgrade weapons before this part of the game or save all upgrades and upgrade after i get out of prison ?
rovka

Re: 2 questions before i play again

Postby Notorious_BOG » Sat Feb 18, 23 3:30 pm

rovka wrote:) I will play stealth (melee kills, hacking, etc.): Which difficulty is harder: Hard ot Realistic ? I remember there were some arguments that on Realistic u do more damage than on hard. I want the hardest difficulty

Realistic is retarded. They shoot you once and you're practically dead. But if you're doing melee kills, it doesn't matter once you grab the chinese sword. Because its literally a one hit kill anyways if you do stealth.

rovka wrote:2) When they capture you and you end up in majestic12 prison: Do you keep all your inventory? Does your weapons keep all the upgrades ? I am asking because i never know: should i upgrade weapons before this part of the game or save all upgrades and upgrade after i get out of prison ?

As far as I know yes. But you have to grab them. You start with nothing once you are captured.
Notorious_BOG

Re: 2 questions before i play again

Postby Hanover Fist » Sat Apr 29, 23 6:34 pm

Realistic is for good players
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Return to Deus Ex