Assimilating Daedalus with MilNet

Discussion about the original game by Ion Storm. Also known as Deus Ex: The Conspiracy.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Assimilating Daedalus with MilNet

Postby Clancy Stein » Sat Mar 08, 14 1:46 am

WHAT DO I DO?! NO CONTACT FROM TRACER AND IM PRETTY SURE FROM THE ECHELON SETUP I SAW AT EVERETT'S MEANS EVERETT HAS BEEN USING OR MAYBE IS DAEDALUS THE WHOLE TIME!

I dont want to just end up some Illuminati pawn when I have this leverage, but if we don't use Savage's UC to synthesize ambrosia, Simons and Page will just get another super freighter to infect the US for a final takeover.

Then again. If I just go with it and stop MJ12 and position myself to be an asset in an Illuminati world order, I'll be able to spend my the rest of my life like a super boss. Credits, hookers, wine and candy bars... maybe even supra god augs to make me almost immortal. If they can bring back DeBeers... but they fucked him over... and he was one of them.

Well, I gotta at least bring the UC back online. But what do you suppose will happen if I let Everrett link Daedalus into MilNet?

Is he trying to be able to see out of the other side of Icarus to find Page and look out thru his own creation?

wtf
Clancy Stein
Poster

Postby Clancy Stein » Sat Mar 08, 14 1:55 am

im gonna do it....

bitch u never had a choice!

okay. Aquinas made the disparate echlons merge into a single omnipresent system called Helios. Everrett did not sound surprised, and Page seemed to have been waiting. Im starting to think the master and protege are either in cahoots or are having their own little chess game with the rest of us as their piecez. Gunther and Simons are like the rooks of Page's game, as am I Everrett's.
Clancy Stein
Poster

Return to Deus Ex