My achievement so far in Deus Ex

Discussion about the original game by Ion Storm. Also known as Deus Ex: The Conspiracy.

Moderator: Forum Guards

My achievement so far in Deus Ex

Postby <-(DD)->Darko » Sun Dec 28, 14 3:06 am

First of all, hi to all people.

In 3 years how long I play in MP Deus Ex I must say that I know many cool people.

But I know also some problematic people, which do not like me and they still insult me often.
After I left zero augs before 10 months, when I won every match against people which took my nick and insulted people pretending to be me, I was forced to come again after they started to do that again, and they told that I am "scared", and that I am not better than them anymore (because they have abuses now). I knew that I am still better, but problem was that I have not played zero augs for 10 months, but as you can see result was more than great. As I told them, I will come to zero augs right after holidays, and I did that, and I won on all five games which I played. So 100 % against every single player which was on other side (including those which called me noob, and provocated me 1:1). On few pictures you will see that I had hidden nickname because many people which do not like me often ragequit, insult or spam if they see that I play.

On first picture you will see one player with abusive nickname which hides under other nick, and he ragequited soon. There was other player, but since he is pro player, and good person I will mask his nick, cause I do not want to celebrate this win, and I do not want to hurt feelings of people. My lead was huge at the start, at some point it was 20:2, and later was 26:8 as you will see on the picture.

On second picture you will see that came other player which was even stronger, and it was really hard because they both played as a group. Still, I had no problems to finish match on a very good level with secure lead. Since both of players are good people I masked their names.

On third picture was really hard. Other 3 players were epic players, best of the best, and we played on attacking map. They actually had lead for a long time, but then me and my teammate put in the higher gear, and we made secure lead to the end of the match. Since all 3 of them were good and polite, I masked their nicknames. You will see only 1 in their team, but one of them left before I filmed that picture. It was actually very hard, we took the lead in last few minutes and we had advantage of only 5-10 frags on the end of the match.

In last minutes of the last match I really knew one thing: I play on top level even trough I have no binds, while others have that for sure. But I just knew that I play on 200 % and that I do miracles again. It was great feeling after long long time. Do I think now that I am best as they told that I think before 10 months? No, I do not think that. But I am happy that I have proof that is not possible to call me noob, or beat me 15:2 or 10:0 as they told. Not only that, I beaten all those loud people which invited me 1:1 or called me noob, I gave them show which they will remember forever, because they know that they can not beat me at all! So great day. What I think about that?

I think that every player can beat every player. It is all in skills, how you feel, or how much luck someone has, if other player has that all, then he will win no mather if he is pro or begginer. I respect every person. It is not important if you win or lose, it is important to enjoy in game.

Enjoy in every moment and I wish to all people, all best.

<-(DD)->Darko
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (104.12 KiB) Viewed 43634 times
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg (32.56 KiB) Viewed 43634 times
Clipboard04.jpg
Clipboard04.jpg (38.8 KiB) Viewed 43634 times
Clipboard07.jpg
Clipboard07.jpg (8.31 KiB) Viewed 43634 times
<-(DD)->Darko

Re: My achievement so far in Deus Ex

Postby Psycho » Mon Dec 29, 14 5:18 pm

:D
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Bear » Mon Dec 29, 14 8:38 pm

Bear
Addict

Postby <-(DD)->Darko » Tue Dec 30, 14 12:08 am

I laugh too. I have very good reason :)
Today I did it again, more wins and more reasons for happiness :)

Look what I found here from old times, funny score :)
Have a nice day people :)
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (56.61 KiB) Viewed 43600 times
<-(DD)->Darko

Postby Mastakilla » Tue Dec 30, 14 1:05 pm

When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby <-(DD)->Darko » Tue Dec 30, 14 2:31 pm

:)
Attachments
pobjeda 21.jpg
pobjeda 21.jpg (53.52 KiB) Viewed 43586 times
<-(DD)->Darko

Postby James » Tue Dec 30, 14 5:03 pm

:smt117
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Wed Dec 31, 14 5:17 am

Jesus.. you've found these forums too.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Thu Jan 01, 15 11:55 pm

First post of 2015, I'm so cool now
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Fri Jan 02, 15 12:17 am

Year of dutch domination
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alistair » Fri Feb 06, 15 12:41 pm

Congrats Darko
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby anax » Sat Mar 21, 15 1:21 pm

oh boy I really missed another gold-mine of crap from Croatia, this is fantastic.
anax

Postby <-(DD)->Darko » Mon Mar 23, 15 2:11 pm

Alistair

Thank you bro.

About other comments:
Since I see that Anax came here to say something lets post some another picture :)
Attachments
game against anax on 17.jpg
game against anax on 17.jpg (60.13 KiB) Viewed 43072 times
<-(DD)->Darko

Postby Bear » Mon Mar 23, 15 11:18 pm

Thats a gem right there, thank you Darko.
Bear
Addict

Postby <-(DD)->Darko » Tue Mar 24, 15 12:50 pm

Bear

Thank you legend.
<-(DD)->Darko

Postby Carrat22 » Wed Jan 06, 16 10:39 pm

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:First of all, hi to all people.

In 3 years how long I play in MP Deus Ex I must say that I know many cool people.

But I know also some problematic people, which do not like me and they still insult me often.
After I left zero augs before 10 months, when I won every match against people which took my nick and insulted people pretending to be me, I was forced to come again after they started to do that again, and they told that I am "scared", and that I am not better than them anymore (because they have abuses now). I knew that I am still better, but problem was that I have not played zero augs for 10 months, but as you can see result was more than great. As I told them, I will come to zero augs right after holidays, and I did that, and I won on all five games which I played. So 100 % against every single player which was on other side (including those which called me noob, and provocated me 1:1). On few pictures you will see that I had hidden nickname because many people which do not like me often ragequit, insult or spam if they see that I play.

On first picture you will see one player with abusive nickname which hides under other nick, and he ragequited soon. There was other player, but since he is pro player, and good person I will mask his nick, cause I do not want to celebrate this win, and I do not want to hurt feelings of people. My lead was huge at the start, at some point it was 20:2, and later was 26:8 as you will see on the picture.

On second picture you will see that came other player which was even stronger, and it was really hard because they both played as a group. Still, I had no problems to finish match on a very good level with secure lead. Since both of players are good people I masked their names.

On third picture was really hard. Other 3 players were epic players, best of the best, and we played on attacking map. They actually had lead for a long time, but then me and my teammate put in the higher gear, and we made secure lead to the end of the match. Since all 3 of them were good and polite, I masked their nicknames. You will see only 1Simulation Regroupement de prêt in their team, but one of them left before I filmed that picture. It was actually very hard, we took the lead in last few minutes and we had advantage of only 5-10 frags on the end of the match.

In last minutes of the last match I really knew one thing: I play on top level even trough I have no binds, while others have that for sure. But I just knew that I play on 200 % and that I do miracles again. It was great feeling after long long time. Do I think now that I am best as they told that I think before 10 months? No, I do not think that. But I am happy that I have proof that is not possible to call me noob, or beat me 15:2 or 10:0 as they told. Not only that, I beaten all those loud people which invited me 1:1 or called me noob, I gave them show which they will remember forever, because they know that they can not beat me at all! So great day. What I think about that?

I think that every player can beat every player. It is all in skills, how you feel, or how much luck someone has, if other player has that all, then he will win no mather if he is pro or begginer. I respect every person. It is not important if you win or lose, it is important to enjoy in game.

Enjoy in every moment and I wish to all people, all best.

<-(DD)->Darko

Congratulations :D ive never gone so far :P
Carrat22

Postby Batchy » Wed Jan 13, 16 6:39 am

[-X
Mr.Fagstix wrote:This is why I fucking hate you. Because somehow you manage to take somebodies posts, twist them against them, troll them and flame bait them and then you still get away with it? Is this forums management on fucking crack or some shit? Fucking SERIOUSLY.
Batchy
Addict

Postby Kaiden » Thu Jan 14, 16 12:19 am

Hey looks it's Batch
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Batchy » Wed May 10, 17 2:09 pm

Long time..
Mr.Fagstix wrote:This is why I fucking hate you. Because somehow you manage to take somebodies posts, twist them against them, troll them and flame bait them and then you still get away with it? Is this forums management on fucking crack or some shit? Fucking SERIOUSLY.
Batchy
Addict

Postby Kaiden » Sat May 13, 17 3:26 am

Hey looks it's Batch
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Amme » Sun May 21, 17 4:25 am

I check back on the forum every once in a while and see loads of old faces. I connected my old e-mail to LinkedIn and it's pretty fun to see old DXMP players now being real estate managers and all. Ah, why did we have to grow up?
Mess with the best, Die like the rest.
Amme
Addict

Postby Batchy » Thu Jun 08, 17 12:15 pm

We grew up?
Batchy
Addict

Postby Kaiden » Thu Jun 08, 17 7:52 pm

Hey looks it's Batch
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby jmrg2992 » Fri Jun 16, 17 9:02 am

Besides all the hate that can be found in DX...

You did good Darko, It was a very wonderful game to enjoy among the others.

- [A!B] -
jmrg2992

Postby Psycho » Fri Jun 23, 17 10:41 pm

Duke Escobar
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby <-(DD)->Darko » Sat Nov 11, 17 5:20 pm

Thanks for responds people, happy that people still come and track this game, because lets be honest it is impressive. I cant wait to try it in new graphics and to download all mods and tweaks, to try all. I am just huge fan of DX 1. I must pass allother parts also, hope my lifetime will be long enough :) This is my N1 game, and that will not change. That story, that feeling when I was first time at the docks, even when was just beta version.... Just impressive, that is something you dont forget.

I also heard online is community, will try to get there, heard over 50 players are in there, so why not, if I am welcome.

Carrat22 : You should, it is a beautiful game, I play it on regular base even now when I work. I dont care if servers are empty often, I must to be there. Impressive number of mods for such old game. Deserves to have more people, specially after that mess with masterservers.

Amme : I never played so long to meet most of the old legends (in game I mean), since my computer and DSL were not capable to play before 2011 anyway, but I am happy to see you guys at least on forums. Hope will see some of you in the game also. I actually meet almost all legendary clan leaders from golden age of Deus Ex, impressive players. I miss AiB, EdH, ZxC, specially Karky's server and Die's, not to mention VoiD's, I spent there ages :)

jmrg2992 : Thank you. For me this game is best of the best. I am still on some other games, but Deus Ex is number one. I miss many of you people in the game, sometimes its hard, because when I see some legendary maps, superb moments kick in, and then I seriously miss a lot of people.

And yes, sadly we all grew up, it sucks, but well, noone can take me at least 5 minutes daily to open DX, to jump for a while and refresh good old times, even when I am alone. I just must be in there. Hope you all come too from time to time. Even when servers are empty, someone is looking from time to time and they will come.

All best people and see you in game/games.
<-(DD)->Darko

Postby The RZA » Fri Nov 16, 18 6:18 am

Hi darko

God Made Dirt, and Dirt Will Bust Yo' Ass!
The RZA
Alpha

Postby Clancy Stein » Sat Feb 02, 19 9:21 am

Amme wrote:I check back on the forum every once in a while and see loads of old faces. I connected my old e-mail to LinkedIn and it's pretty fun to see old DXMP players now being real estate managers and all. Ah, why did we have to grow up?

Holy shit it's Amme! Haven't seen you play since like 03.
Clancy Stein
Poster

Return to Deus Ex