[PATCH] - MTL GameType Selection Patch

This forum is related to alpha maps and mods only.

Moderator: Forum Guards

[PATCH] - MTL GameType Selection Patch

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sat Jul 16, 11 1:13 am

So yeah.. I thought I should spill out something again.
So why not one of the Nobody-Patches! :D


Since it's late and I'm tired, I'll just quote the readme.
PATCH README wrote:When hosting custom gametypes, there is usually the problem that it's not possible to start a server
with the custom game type over the host screen because the host screen just supports the default game types.
Since DXMTL was invented, adding custom game types to the selection is not possible anymore at all.
THIS PATCH
..patches DXMTL152b1.u to enable the loading of available game types from the config file.


For detailed usage instructions, I recommend to read the readme nevertheless!

That's all so far. Have fun!
Attachments
MTLGameTypeSelectPatch.zip
Patch to forward list of available gametypes on the host screen to the config file.
(18.39 KiB) Downloaded 577 times
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
User avatar
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 04 3:20 pm
Location: Proclarush Taonas

Postby bambi » Sat Jul 16, 11 2:46 am

interesting, would want to see unprotected dxmtl though so I can use it....
Image
bambi
Regular
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 05 7:26 pm

Postby ~DJ~ » Sat Jul 16, 11 5:33 am

Oooh, this is haxy, you kept it a secret. :o

That's an amazing idea. :o
User avatar
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Tue May 22, 07 12:23 pm

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sat Jul 16, 11 8:33 am

bambi wrote:interesting, would want to see unprotected dxmtl though so I can use it....

What do you mean with "use it"?


The unprotected MTL can be downloaded HERE.
However that can just serve as reference, not as applied version.
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
User avatar
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 04 3:20 pm
Location: Proclarush Taonas

Postby Shinobi » Thu Aug 04, 11 8:55 pm

Nobody,
I'm THINKING of a mod to choose team names in team gametypes, and choose individual skins for each team. Also the option of choosing a different skin for deathmatch. NOT for players though, for server. Could this be implemented? Asking you because if you say no then I'll assume it can't be done lol.

EDIT: By skins i mean obviously not just the default ones. Any character skin. I'm envisioning "bums vs scientists" or "LP vs RA"... ya get me?
Last edited by Shinobi on Thu Aug 04, 11 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
User avatar
Shinobi
Master
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 07 12:10 pm
Location: Wales


Return to alpha laboratories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron