[MUTATOR] MMPlayerStats

This forum is related to alpha maps and mods only.

Moderator: Forum Guards

[MUTATOR] MMPlayerStats

Postby Alex » Sun Dec 17, 06 8:10 pm

<center>MMPlayerStats</center>

Description
This mutator saves some information about players.
It saves for example the player who got the most kills, or most deaths.
It currently saves the following: most Kills, most Deaths, biggest Streak, best Kill/Death Ratio.
I have added the ratio, so you can kind-of see who the best player is.
Of course, it is possible that people obtain kills through fighting weak, or strong players, but I cannot implement that in the mod, so I need to keep it like this.

Installation
Just throw MMPlayerStats100.u into your system folder, and open up DeusEx.ini.
Then, go look for "[DeusEx.DeusExGameEngine]" and below that, add the following line:
Code: Select all
ServerActors=MMPlayerStats100.PlayerMutator


Usage
When someone dies, for whatever reason, or if someone kills someone else, your kills/deaths/streak/ratio gets compared to those saved as best. If yours are better, a new record is being saved, together with the name you were playing under, and the time of when you got the new record.
You can see who is currently has the record, by using the following command:
Code: Select all
Mutate Game.Stats



If you find any bug, report it as soon as possible. I haven't tested this mod as much as I normally do, since I didn't had the time for it.
Attachments
MMPlayerStats100.u
(8.2 KiB) Downloaded 993 times
Alex
Alpha
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 03 4:51 pm

Re: [RELEASE] MMPlayerStats [Mutator]

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sun Dec 17, 06 8:13 pm

~[A]lex~ wrote:If you find any bug, report it as soon as possible. I haven't tested this mod as much as I normally do, since I didn't had the time for it.


Right, first quantity, then quality :!: :P
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
User avatar
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 04 3:20 pm
Location: Proclarush Taonas

Re: [RELEASE] MMPlayerStats [Mutator]

Postby Alex » Sun Dec 17, 06 8:14 pm

~[A]Nobody~ wrote:
~[A]lex~ wrote:If you find any bug, report it as soon as possible. I haven't tested this mod as much as I normally do, since I didn't had the time for it.


Right, first quantity, then quality :!: :P

I did test it! I murdered 40 JCDentonMale's! And I suicided 20 times!
Alex
Alpha
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 03 4:51 pm

Postby Allan » Sun Dec 17, 06 8:14 pm

Wow man, this sounds good. You're churning out mutators like goodness knows what!

Has MMImTyping110 inspired you? :lol:
User avatar
Allan
Alpha
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 05 1:41 pm
Location: Northamptonshire, England.

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sun Dec 17, 06 8:17 pm

I r teh fortuneteller. And I say, that he will say no!
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
User avatar
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 04 3:20 pm
Location: Proclarush Taonas

Postby Alex » Sun Dec 17, 06 8:43 pm

[A]llan wrote:Wow man, this sounds good. You're churning out mutators like goodness knows what!

Has MMImTyping110 inspired you? :lol:

Not really :P I just had a lot of idea's lying around, but never got to 'em.
Alex
Alpha
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 03 4:51 pm

Postby Mastakilla » Sun Dec 17, 06 10:30 pm

Nobody predicted that! It's the end of the world I tell you...
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
User avatar
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero
 
Posts: 3634
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 05 7:47 pm


Return to alpha laboratories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron