Protocol shits on some games

Share your opinions and questions about anything to do with gaming and technology.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Protocol shits on some games

Postby Siva » Tue Oct 05, 10 10:51 pm

Quantum Theory: Imagine Gears of War. Now take out the interface, the polish, the dialogue, the fun and distinct characters, and any semblance of a logical story

EA Sports MMA: UFC 2010 - Arcade Mode

WRC: It's actually as good as Colin McRae used to be. No fluff, just an excellent driving experience.

Pro Evo 2011: I found it resoundingly shit, reviewers disagree. It all just feels too arcadey and ridiculous.

Fifa 2011: Fifa 2010 all over again, but now penalties are fucking retarded, manager mode is more complete (but still not champ manager, and it shouldn't be either) and realism has been turned up from 10 to 11

Minecraft: So far, so GOTY, unfortunately the developer has since become rich and a lazy shit

Enslaved: Ninja Theory needs to stop making fucking films out of their video games. Too much spectacle, not enough substance. The very definition of a 7/10 imo

Halo Reach: Best halo ever, which means different things to different people.

Playstation Move: Pretty much what the Wii should have been, except Nintendo are now casuals only. That light bobble is retarded, I don't give a fuck if the camera needs it it's still retarded

Metroid Other M: If you like the idea of Samus talking, then you will like this game. It's that simple.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby James » Tue Oct 05, 10 10:59 pm

Enslaved: Ninja Theory needs to stop making fucking films out of their video games. Too much spectacle, not enough substance. The very definition of a 7/10 imo

Halo Reach: Best halo ever, which means different things to different people.

This.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Gaming and Technology