Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

Share your opinions and questions about anything to do with gaming and technology.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

Postby James » Sun Jul 10, 11 3:13 pm

Puzzle/visual novel game

Been playing it for 2 weeks, just got the true ending (6 endings altogether)

my head is full of fuck, you should play it
James
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Sun Jul 10, 11 3:42 pm

[spoiler]Nine people have been abducted by a mysterious kidnapper who calls themself "Zero." They find themselves on a ship— possibly a replica of the RMS Titanic— and are told that they have nine hours to escape before the ship sinks beneath the waves. Zero is running the "Nonary Game" - a game "where you will put your life on the line." The group is forced to split up into various subgroups and explore "numbered doors," behind which lie Zero's puzzles. Zero promises that escape lies behind a door numbered. The characters must work together despite suspicions of each other to advance, as well as to discover Zero's motive and identity.[/spoiler]

Generic Wiki page but does sound pretty cool.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby James » Wed Jul 13, 11 7:31 am

Replaying this game is trolling the fuck out of me.
James
Alpha

Postby Shinobi » Wed Jul 13, 11 12:57 pm

Addictive?
So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
Shinobi
Master

Postby James » Sat Jul 16, 11 2:07 am

yeah, there's a lot of story to unfold
James
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Nov 12, 11 7:13 pm

>Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain has revealed in an interview on ABC's The View the inspiration for his famous "9-9-9" tax plan.
>"Around this time last year, I bought a game for my grand-nephew for his Gameboy," Cain began. "He'd be playing it every time I saw him, so I figured, why not see what's so great about it?"
>"I fell in love with it right away. It was the most amazing game I'd ever seen, and I'm not much a fan of video games."

>The game in question? A Japanese adventure game titled '999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors'.
>"The number nine is a key theme in the game, everything happens in nines," Cain explained. "So when I began to think about running for president and tax reforms I'd have to bring, I said to myself, well what about the game? Use 999!"
>"And that's how this whole thing got started. I talked to a team of economists and accountants, headed by Richard Lowrie, and they devised a system around that."

>Over the course of the interview, Cain also revealed his favorite iPhone app (Angry Birds), favorite theme park (Six Flags), and favorite browser (Google Chrome). Watch the full interview only at abc.go.com.
http://abc.go.com/watch/clip/the-view/S ... itics-part
-1/moments//VD55146186/herman-cain-talks-politics-part-1?cid=abccomsearch_results

http://abc.go.com/watch/clip/the-view/S ... itics-part
-2/moments//VD55146189/herman-cain-talks-politics-part-2?cid=abccomsearch_results

Absurd plan, but LOL
Last edited by James on Sat Nov 12, 11 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Gaming and Technology