Xbox 360 vs PS3... The Final Showdown.

Share your opinions and questions about anything to do with gaming and technology.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby James » Sat Nov 10, 07 1:22 pm

I'm not the one calling people idiots who are calling people idiots for liking a console and stating it in a thread named 360 vs PS3.

lol.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Nov 10, 07 1:26 pm

I didn't call anyone an idiot, you might want to read my post.

I stated that I didn't value their opinions on the subject matter due to their overly bias beliefs and lack of respect.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby James » Sat Nov 10, 07 1:34 pm

I was joking, but you may as well just said it.
I find it more stupid, as you're posting this in a topic that says:

Xbox 360 vs PS3

Like Clix said simply before you had to say it again, I also said this was a stupid topic and executed very poorly by Klop, the best person to execute a better thread was Carnage as he stated previously.

Oh, and I do believe most Xbox users, especially Dale, Emma and Jake can comment on the PS3 in their own opinion, Dale and Jake worked with them, and Emma sells them. :roll:
Infact, I can also comment on them because I keep track of all games as I mentioned to bald, I think the whole idea is laughable.

Sony fags cannot face facts on this forum, biased, but true.
Xbots can face facts on this forum, they activally voice true opinions on their games and they're all biased for a reason to shut Sony faggots, Yin and Yang as needed.
Nintendrones just sit back and lol they simply don't care. Like you should of done.
Last edited by James on Sat Nov 10, 07 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Nov 10, 07 6:08 pm

I'm not going to bother arguing with you, because I know what little it will do. But you should know as an admin you should have just stayed out of this moreso than anyone, let alone me.

The 360fanboys can run this forum all they want, Sonyfanboys or people with different opinions will have to run somewhere else. Or else risk being flamed/ganged up on.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Kaiden » Sat Nov 10, 07 6:14 pm

Wii etc..
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Nov 10, 07 6:25 pm

Zantinzuken wrote:I'm not going to bother arguing with you, because I know what little it will do. But you should know as an admin you should have just stayed out of this moreso than anyone, let alone me.

The 360fanboys can run this forum all they want, Sonyfanboys or people with different opinions will have to run somewhere else. Or else risk being flamed/ganged up on.

Xbox 360 sucks. Wii ftw.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Nov 10, 07 6:31 pm

I think Klop should have made this topic include the Wii actually, might have only been thinking about graphical use rather than popularity though?
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Gishank » Sat Nov 10, 07 6:45 pm

I didn't include the Wii, as frankly, the Wii = Win anyway. lol
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Sat Nov 10, 07 7:03 pm

Zantinzuken wrote:I'm not going to bother arguing with you, because I know what little it will do. But you should know as an admin you should have just stayed out of this moreso than anyone, let alone me.

What are you talking about, lol.
Saying I cant say my opinion now?, hilarious.
Last edited by James on Sat Nov 10, 07 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Nov 10, 07 7:16 pm

LTKJAY wrote:

No, not at all. I had a quick look over the topic just there, it had in fact died for a short while. The discussion had waned after Proto had stated a true fact to leave everyone to themselves. Then it all erupted again with pointless "PS3 is shit though" etc. etc. That's what I'm on about, I know you tried to stop the topic which is good, I would have liked it locked too.

BUT. After that post, it went one way: "360 is da best". Sure you can back up your points which is fine, I think the 360 is better. But other people think differently, let them. THAT'S what I'm on about. If they're in a delusional world, leave them. ¬__¬
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby James » Sat Nov 10, 07 7:17 pm

Well I warned Dae, and this is what he got, so I'm going to keep annoying.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Siva » Sat Nov 10, 07 7:55 pm

Zantinzuken wrote:
LTKJAY wrote:

No, not at all. I had a quick look over the topic just there, it had in fact died for a short while. The discussion had waned after Proto had stated a true fact to leave everyone to themselves. Then it all erupted again with pointless "PS3 is shit though" etc. etc. That's what I'm on about, I know you tried to stop the topic which is good, I would have liked it locked too.

BUT. After that post, it went one way: "360 is da best". Sure you can back up your points which is fine, I think the 360 is better. But other people think differently, let them. THAT'S what I'm on about. If they're in a delusional world, leave them. ¬__¬

Klepto for admin.

No sarcasm.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Sat Nov 10, 07 9:45 pm

Zantinzuken wrote:But other people think differently, let them. THAT'S what I'm on about. If they're in a delusional world, leave them. ¬__¬

Then this forum would just die. lol
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby xProtocol Rain » Sun Nov 11, 07 2:51 am

XII//:Protocol wrote:
Zantinzuken wrote:
LTKJAY wrote:

Klepto for admin.

No sarcasm.

I second this.
xProtocol Rain
Death and Destruction

Postby Artin » Sun Nov 11, 07 5:42 am

Alex wrote:

Xbox 360 sucks. Wii ftw.

I've just noticed that no one has really called the wii bad in any way. So i guess it really is Wii ftw =D
Artin
Poster

Postby Alex » Sun Nov 11, 07 10:39 am

~¤KãRmä~ wrote:
Zantinzuken wrote:
LTKJAY wrote:

Klepto for admin.

No sarcasm.

I second this.

I don't think you know what responsibilities adminning includes :)
Adminning = Moderating + technically managing forum board.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Dex » Mon Nov 12, 07 12:13 am

my opinion: XBox 360 is way better than PS3
Dex
Forum Hero

Postby xProtocol Rain » Mon Nov 12, 07 12:18 am

Alex wrote:
~¤KãRmä~ wrote:
Zantinzuken wrote:
LTKJAY wrote:

Klepto for admin.

No sarcasm.

I second this.

I don't think you know what responsibilities adminning includes :)
Adminning = Moderating + technically managing forum board.

OH, BUT I DO KNOW.
xProtocol Rain
Death and Destruction

Postby Kaiden » Mon Nov 12, 07 1:45 am

^iCheesemeister, yes it actually is. The graphics aren't bad, about the same as PS2? But that doesn't stop it being good, new legend of zelda game looked very nice (Twighlight princess one, not that new, meh).
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby James » Mon Nov 12, 07 1:51 am

About the same of the gamecube actually, which is quite abit better than the PS2, also IIRC the gamecube was actually the strongest console of last generation in terms of hardware.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Mon Nov 12, 07 2:39 am

Really? It was seemed so under-valued lol, it was all PS2 + xbox! Oh well, Nintendo make the best hand helds too..right? DS, GB, GBS, GB colour, etc.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Artin » Mon Nov 12, 07 3:38 am

yeah..i've never really liked any other handhelds besides the one's from Nintendo
Artin
Poster

Postby James » Mon Nov 12, 07 10:01 am

PSP is decent, but DS has alot funnier and the funnest games.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Baleout » Mon Nov 12, 07 5:09 pm

Wii has the same power as a PS2 / Gamecube? What are you talking about? Wii has loads of extra oomph, but many games don't take advantage of it.

Nintendo has been head of the handheld market practically forever.
Game and watch, Gameboy, Gameboy colour, Gameboy pocket, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, Gameboy Advance Micro.
DS 8 player Mario Kart, and Phantom Hourglass Multiplayer are awesome by the way.
Baleout
Master

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Mon Nov 12, 07 6:45 pm

Handheld gaming is shit, so who gives a fuck? GTA is cool on the PSP though.
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby Kaiden » Mon Nov 12, 07 7:05 pm

Lol, stupid post! Anyway..

Bale he was talking about GC! =D
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Psykorgasm » Mon Nov 12, 07 7:17 pm

The analog for the PSP is god awful.
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby James » Mon Nov 12, 07 7:26 pm

Baleout wrote:Wii has the same power as a PS2 / Gamecube?

Wii is practically the same as the Gamecube, TP are identical on both consoles. :roll:
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Siva » Mon Nov 12, 07 9:00 pm

LTKJAY wrote:
Baleout wrote:Wii has the same power as a PS2 / Gamecube?

Wii is practically the same as the Gamecube, TP are identical on both consoles. :roll:

Retro Stated that the Gamecube could not handle Metroid Prime 3.

And when the Wii specs were released, it boiled down to about 1.5x the power of the original Xbox.

AAAAAND, the Xbox was the strongest console in terms of hardware last gen.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby James » Mon Nov 12, 07 9:04 pm

Really?, could of swore it was actually GC, someone look into that.

Wii is GC 1.5 in terms of hardware, habeeb it.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming and Technology