The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Share your opinions and questions about anything to do with gaming and technology.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Aidan » Mon Apr 16, 12 1:58 am

THOSE CHARACTER ANIMATIONS.
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby ynnaD » Mon Apr 16, 12 4:19 pm

UT wrote:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abs_yGod5MQ]Skyrim Online[/youtube]

xD

I like the concept of this, but wouldn't it be laggy as hell in play?
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby Aidan » Mon Apr 16, 12 4:36 pm

Oh definitely. It's probably only running off of one server of questionable computing power in god knows which country. Not to mention the networking is very unoptimized.
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Psychotic » Mon Apr 16, 12 10:23 pm

I don't really think the network is what's important at the moment.

The game is largely unplayable with people since all you see are naked T-posed Nords.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."
Psychotic
Master

TESV: Skyrim: Choose My Adventure

Postby Psychotic » Mon Apr 16, 12 11:01 pm

Rather than post a new topic I figured I'd post it here, as it's Skyrim-related anyway.

I've posted this on a few other forums and figured I'd give it a shot over here too, just for some more ideas.

I've played Skyrim for several hundred hours, last I checked it was over 500 hours but that was last year and I've played the game a lot more since then.

Naturally, after playing for so long, I've completed virtually every quest in the game and played every game-type over a span of multiple play-throughs.

It's now gotten to the point where I want to continue playing (to try out some of the cool mods I've added) but am having an extremely difficult time choosing what and how to play!

So instead of choosing myself, I'm going to go the lazy way out and ask you guys. What do you think I should play and most importantly: Why?

I want ideas on race choice and primary/secondary skills, namely. Should I be Nord versed in the arts of stealth, sniping enemies off from a distance before going in for the kill? Perhaps a dual-wielding Orc berserker who wears nothing but robes?

You may also choose what difficulty I'll play on (though I'll probably be playing on Master anyway) and any other nuances I must adhere to (no rings or necklaces, no enchants, etc -- that last one could be interesting).

I'll also make an attempt at updating my progress over the course of the game, detailing some of the major advantages, disadvantages and obstacles I've had to jump over through the play-through.
Last edited by Psychotic on Mon Apr 16, 12 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."
Psychotic
Master

Previous

Return to Gaming and Technology