Star Wars: The Old Republic

Share your opinions and questions about anything to do with gaming and technology.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby James » Tue Jan 24, 12 11:36 pm

I would like to iterate that the core Mass Effect developers (A team) have been the center of Bioware for a long time and they're still full of great and talented people. DA and DA2 were team B, and TOR was led by members of team B and whomever... let us not get into that.

More importantly think the management at Bioware are horrible and the EA online play isn't anything new, swearing has always been a weird ban controversy with EA games. Don't say "fuck", you might get banned!
Last edited by James on Tue Jan 24, 12 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby James » Fri Apr 06, 12 3:57 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ8DapX1zT8[/youtube]
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Psychotic » Fri Apr 06, 12 7:08 pm

James wrote:I would like to iterate that the core Mass Effect developers (A team) have been the center of Bioware for a long time and they're still full of great and talented people. DA and DA2 were team B, and TOR was led by members of team B and whomever... let us not get into that.

More importantly think the management at Bioware are horrible and the EA online play isn't anything new, swearing has always been a weird ban controversy with EA games. Don't say "fuck", you might get banned!

I've always thought EA's management were horrible, frankly. I didn't think BioWare's was terribly bad but shit just went downhill ever since they sold out to EA, to be honest.

Also: The lead writer of the original Mass Effect and KotOR doesn't even work for BioWare anymore. Not directly, at least. Is it surprising after seeing shit like DA2, though?
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."
Psychotic
Master

Postby James » Mon Jun 04, 12 11:32 pm

free 2 play lol
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Tue Jun 05, 12 2:07 am

Up to level 15? Might try it.
------
Kaiden
Alpha