Having some trouble

Share your opinions and questions about anything to do with gaming and technology.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Having some trouble

Postby clyzm » Thu May 04, 06 12:33 am

Well, in Halo 2, y'know the Scarab gun? I'm trying to get it, at Metropolis and all, with the banshee-lead technique, I'm having some trouble with A) Positioning the banshee so it comes to me and doesnt get cornered and B) jumping on it the second it goes "loading..done".

What do you guys recommend?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Cureless_Poison » Thu May 04, 06 5:50 am

I got the scarab gun,pain in the ass but worth it,says you need 2 folks but i just used myself on 2 controllers :D

I dont really have anything to recomend besides read the guides,thats all i did.
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Thu May 04, 06 2:21 pm

You can do it with single player, I seen a vid but it didn't show how to get there lol. I was tyring to do it before I had my internet back on and had no idea how to do it, I managed ot lure a banshee right down the tunnel and got it to the last part, just before you go thorugh the sewage tunnel thing out into the open again. So I thought it would be safe to jump in it, it just got dragged really fast into the wall and blew up and sent me and the banshee through the map at lightspeed lmao
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Return to Gaming and Technology