Message from Mike

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Message from Mike

Postby Gishank » Tue May 23, 06 5:18 pm

Look, i'm not is pawn on the chess board but in the email he sent he asked me to send it too you.

Mike Email wrote:Dude I swear too God I've matured and grown up. ok? I swear. but no one has given me a chance too actually present myself as a normal member. I wasa rather surprised at not being harrassed or anything else but today i got banned again and im not sure for what. I got two spam warning for smile posts but thats it. Dude for whatever in acid mind you think im a 10 year old loser, cram it and get with reality but me thinking im all that, is alot of confidence that has gotten me very far in life even for a 14 year old. so please for god sake can you give me the benefit of the doubt and tell them that whatever i did could you tell me if im temp banned or perm and tell me why because i honestly dont try too be rude or a nuisance anymore. For god sake maybe you guys were extremely nice when i came back considering the past and i deeply appreciate that. shit cant you forward this too the DX Alpha and just let them know that im not out too troll or be a dumb ass i just want too hang out post and download DDs decached maps, *Sigh* as soon as i find my DX.ini >.>

But dude come on drop your spears and look too the next guy.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Re: Message from Mike

Postby Snakey » Tue May 23, 06 5:26 pm

Mike Email wrote:10 year old loser, cram it and get with reality

This bit makes no sense to me.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Gishank » Tue May 23, 06 5:27 pm

Lol it doesn't to me either, but it's exactly what he said, No additives or un-offcial ingrediants.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Re: Message from Mike

Postby MainMan » Tue May 23, 06 5:57 pm

Mike Email wrote:Dude I swear too God I've matured and grown up.

The Spawn wrote:remember this?

Mike Email wrote:ok? I swear. but no one has given me a chance too actually present myself as a normal member.

Bob wrote:Warned, numero uno.

Fucking dumbass. The whole system is designed so that it gives you a chance. One warning, then you're banned. You blew it.

Mike Email wrote:I got two spam warning for smile posts but thats it.

The Spawn wrote:rofl rich pure ownage toward the other side of the inner moon..... :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: :drugged: ..........chaser............

Mike Email wrote:alot of confidence that has gotten me very far in life even for a 14 year old.

The Spawn wrote:sry been addicted too bf2 lately

Enlighten me as to what your "achievements in life" are...

Mike Email wrote:im not out too troll or be a dumb ass

The Spawn wrote:YEAH DAMN STRAIGHT BIATCH...rofl :col:

The Spawn wrote:How do you know when an ethiopian woman is pregnant? When you pull out the tampon and its half eaten

Mmhmm. You haven't changed at all sunshine.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Bob » Tue May 23, 06 7:11 pm

Thanks for that Mainman.
Bob
Forum God

Postby clyzm » Tue May 23, 06 9:52 pm

Bob wrote:Thanks for that Mainman.

Thanks for that, Bob.

Ignore mike. Ban him permanently. We gave him, let's see, 4 chances I think. More than enough.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Return to Site and forum questions