Feedback and suggestions

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Psycho » Fri Aug 10, 12 3:14 pm

There's a bug with the forum. Quick reply doesn't work, and redirects to full reply, loosing the post in the proccess.

EDIT: It sometimes happens, sometimes not.
Last edited by Psycho on Fri Aug 10, 12 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Psychotic » Fri Aug 10, 12 3:15 pm

Weird, seems to work fine for me.

[e] "Sometimes". Yeah, that'd explain it. :P
Last edited by Psychotic on Fri Aug 10, 12 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."
Psychotic
Master

Postby Professor Layton » Fri Aug 10, 12 6:16 pm

I've sometimes just filled in a quick reply only to hit the 'post reply' button at the bottom of the forum, instead of the 'submit' button of the quick reply. You sure that didn't just happen to you?

Either way, you should be able to press the back button of your browser to retrieve the post, at least firefox does that.
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby Psycho » Fri Aug 10, 12 7:40 pm

Professor Layton wrote:I've sometimes just filled in a quick reply only to hit the 'post reply' button at the bottom of the forum, instead of the 'submit' button of the quick reply. You sure that didn't just happen to you?

Either way, you should be able to press the back button of your browser to retrieve the post, at least firefox does that.

That may explain it :oops:
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Aug 10, 12 7:48 pm

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:
Professor Layton wrote:I've sometimes just filled in a quick reply only to hit the 'post reply' button at the bottom of the forum, instead of the 'submit' button of the quick reply. You sure that didn't just happen to you?

That may explain it :oops:

Yeah I had that happen once, after I wrote a very long reply in the quick reply box. I didn't bother after that I don't think...
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Previous

Return to Site and forum questions