My posts...

If you have problems with logging in please use the password recovery procedure.

Moderator: Forum Guards

My posts...

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 09, 09 6:59 am

I had 1889-ish posts, Where did they go?

Also Stefan had like... 2009 posts, where did they go?


IS THERE A CONSPIRACY GOING HERE?
Last edited by ~DJ~ on Fri Oct 09, 09 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Tue May 22, 07 12:23 pm

Postby Dae » Fri Oct 09, 09 7:12 am

"Currently listening for" topic has been restored from a backup dated mid-July, thus we've lost almost 3 months of messages from it. Apparently your 80 disappeared messages were among them.
User avatar
Dae
Alpha
 
Posts: 12086
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 03 4:40 pm

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 09, 09 8:48 am

Lol, then Stefan lost like 200+ posts there.

Why it be deleted in first place though :/
User avatar
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Tue May 22, 07 12:23 pm

Postby Alex » Fri Oct 09, 09 9:18 am

~DJ~ wrote:Lol, then Stefan lost like 200+ posts there.

Why it be deleted in first place though :/

Because James is an idiot and thought it was funny.
Alex
Alpha
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 03 4:51 pm

Postby James » Fri Oct 09, 09 9:42 am

I'M STILL RIGHT
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28877
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 09, 09 9:43 am

ITS NOT FAIIIRRR :(

Increase our post count, STRIKE,STRIKE,STIRKKKEEE!!

ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO EVER LOST THERE POSTS!! STRRIIIKKE, Atleast 80 pls? :x
User avatar
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Tue May 22, 07 12:23 pm

Postby ~[ß]Lost~ » Sat Oct 10, 09 9:44 am

You guys care about your postcount?

Get a life.
Sike
clanb.deus-ex.net

Legion wrote:By default, I'm bi. However I've spent a great deal of time "burying" that aspect of me...
~[ß]Lost~
Poster
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 08 1:06 am
Location: Finland

Postby ~DJ~ » Sat Oct 10, 09 9:45 am

twas a joke siek
User avatar
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Tue May 22, 07 12:23 pm

Postby Dex » Sat Oct 10, 09 9:45 am

~[ß]Lost~ wrote:You guys care about your postcount?

Get a life.


...

Get more posts.
User avatar
Dex
Forum Hero
 
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 07 6:17 pm
Location: Bosnian Fellaorgy Clay

Postby Alex » Sat Oct 10, 09 9:59 am

Stefan wrote:
~[ß]Lost~ wrote:You guys care about your postcount?

Get a life.


...

Get more posts.

+1
Alex
Alpha
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 03 4:51 pm

Postby Dae » Sat Oct 10, 09 11:59 am

Stefan wrote:
~[ß]Lost~ wrote:You guys care about your postcount?

Get a life.


...

Get more posts.

+1
User avatar
Dae
Alpha
 
Posts: 12086
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 03 4:40 pm

Postby James » Sat Oct 10, 09 12:06 pm

~[ß]Lost~ wrote:You guys care about your postcount?

Get a life.


+1
Last edited by James on Sat Oct 10, 09 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28877
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby ~DJ~ » Sat Oct 10, 09 12:09 pm

James wrote:
~[ß]Lost~ wrote:You guys care about your postcount?

Get a life.


+1



-500
User avatar
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Tue May 22, 07 12:23 pm

Postby Alex » Sat Oct 10, 09 12:51 pm

James wrote:
~[ß]Lost~ wrote:You guys care about your postcount?

Get a life.


+1

Posts: 18456


Irony.
Alex
Alpha
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 03 4:51 pm

Postby James » Sat Oct 10, 09 12:55 pm

I don't see the irony because I don't care about my post count, why do you care about my post count?
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28877
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby Dex » Sat Oct 10, 09 12:56 pm

James wrote:I don't see the irony because I don't care about my post count, why do you care about my post count?


The question is, why do you care about him caring about your post count?
However, this means I care about why do you care about it.
Last edited by Dex on Sat Oct 10, 09 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dex
Forum Hero
 
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 07 6:17 pm
Location: Bosnian Fellaorgy Clay

Postby Alex » Sat Oct 10, 09 12:59 pm

James wrote:I don't see the irony because I don't care about my post count, why do you care about my post count?

Total posts: 18457
[7.71% of total / 8.48 posts per day]


There are two things in Sike's post. What did your daily activities consist of, according to the above statistics? What a life.. what a life.
Alex
Alpha
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 03 4:51 pm

Postby James » Sat Oct 10, 09 12:59 pm

I have a life what's your point?
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28877
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby Alex » Sat Oct 10, 09 1:01 pm

James wrote:I have a life what's your point?

Oh nothing, don't worry dear.
Alex
Alpha
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 03 4:51 pm

Postby James » Sat Oct 10, 09 1:03 pm

The only thing I'm worried about is retarded rules that users don't have permission to change posts after 180 minutes because people are scared of losing content. I need to change a thread's title to Epic Mickey. I've been pissed off about that for months.
Last edited by James on Sat Oct 10, 09 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28877
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby Alex » Sat Oct 10, 09 1:04 pm

James wrote:The only thing I'm worried about is retarded rules that users don't have permission to change posts after 180 minutes because people are scared of losing content. I need to change a thread's title to Epic Mickey. I've been pissed off about that for months.

You'll be fine, don't worry dear.
Alex
Alpha
 
Posts: 8067
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 03 4:51 pm

Postby James » Sat Oct 10, 09 1:07 pm

No it's not fine it's a retarded rule because you don't like some aspie turning all his posts into ............................. doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28877
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby BISON » Sat Oct 10, 09 2:23 pm

I can almost taste Alex's butthurt.
<CENTER>Image
FABULOUS

</CENTER>
User avatar
BISON
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 09 8:46 pm

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Oct 11, 09 1:41 am

Eat shit and die.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
User avatar
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend
 
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 05 6:10 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sat Oct 17, 09 8:56 pm

James wrote:The only thing I'm worried about is retarded rules that users don't have permission to change posts after 180 minutes because people are scared of losing content. I need to change a thread's title to Epic Mickey. I've been pissed off about that for months.


So your conclusion was to erase the board's biggest topic? :roll:
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
User avatar
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 04 3:20 pm
Location: Proclarush Taonas

Postby James » Sat Oct 17, 09 9:53 pm

Jee whiz 13000+ posts of nothing important who is going to save us all... and what does that have to do with editing restrictions?
Last edited by James on Sat Oct 17, 09 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28877
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sat Oct 17, 09 10:14 pm

It has no relation.. just like with your actions are related to sanity. :¬_¬:
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
User avatar
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 04 3:20 pm
Location: Proclarush Taonas

Postby James » Sat Oct 17, 09 10:16 pm

It has no relation.. just like with your actions are related to sanity.


So I can safely say I am doing very intelligent actions for an insane person or stupid actions for a sane person, considering in your own words there's no relation between either. I'd go ahead and say you're doing the latter too!
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28877
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby synthetic » Sat Oct 17, 09 10:22 pm

Psychotic wrote:Eat shit and die.


+1
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
User avatar
synthetic
Forum Hero
 
Posts: 2918
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 05 4:04 pm
Location: land of green elephants

Postby Tonnochi » Sat Oct 17, 09 10:34 pm

I'm trying to think of what speaks more volumes about you, that you made 80 posts in that topic, or you made this one?
User avatar
Tonnochi
Forum Hero
 
Posts: 2719
Joined: Mon May 28, 07 11:43 pm

Next

Return to Site and forum questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron